Pages:
Author

Topic: What's the most important thing makes you participate in bounty program? - page 6. (Read 2011 times)

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
I will be interested with the project with a unique concept, rational, and promising future. Especially the project that wants to create a product or has created it. At least, the project should have a clear information related the platform, team, and where the project comes from. The number of price or reward of the bounty program also should be fit with what we expect.   Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
The most critical thing makes me participate in the bounty program is time. I have some time per day to do bounty campains. It's easy way to make money and learn about blockchain.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
Why are you guys join the bounty campaign?
And what's the most critical thing makes you participate in the bounty program?
I'm interested in it, and I want to listen to your thoughts.
the thing that makes me join a bounty is because I need money and feel able to work in bounty.
the important thing that makes me participate in the reward program is the amount of gift allocation that is shared, I think it is very important.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Last year I came across a guy and he was engaged and engaged in to this day bounty companies. When I asked him what he gets from this, when this action is only in its infancy and in the bounty companies involved very few people, he just for not difficult actions received very generous rewards. When I heard these numbers, I was stunned by shock. And naturally inspired by his example and under his strict guidance decided to try himself in this direction. But as it turned out it is not such a simple exercise, as it may seem initially. It requires a lot of self-discipline, because many bounty companies need to conduct daily from the moment of their start up to the moment of the company's ICO. And this practice shows delayed for weeks, months and even half a year. Not everyone is willing to wait so long to get this or that generosity.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I have a paid bounty list in google sheets, so I don't have any problems with finding a good time to campaign, because it is already listed there with the subjective opinions and ratings from developers team.
Activity: 448
In my own views, my consideration which I consider most important when joining signature bounty campaign is the bounty manager, team members of the project and the white paper which I usually review before I participate. Oftentimes, I also check on the spreadsheet as to know if there are many high ranking members participating in the bounty campaign. With this, I believe that the risk is much lesser compared to those who had joined without any verification.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
the prize campaign is a Cryptocurrency development project, for every developer (participant) on the gift of getting a reward, that's the most important reason, another reason is to get involved in developing Crypto in the world.
Activity: 420
I think it all depends on the idea of ​​the project and payments, if they meet your requirements, then you take part in the bounty, but there are projects that have a knowingly bad reputation because of the team members or something else, I do not participate in such, but so he was deceived.
Activity: 296
The reason for my participation in the bounty program on this forum is to make money; I am paid a lot if I participate in the prestigious ICO projects and have a potential development team
Activity: 602
Probably it is a fixed payment, or I would see the name of my favourite bounty manager. Maybe it could be a recommendation from a friend, etc. Those are many triggers that can force me to join.
Activity: 714
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
for sure most of peoples joining bounty campaign to get profit from it with worth of payment, every bounty hunters has invest their time and energy to do proper needed task and promoting ICO to attract investor to join on tokensale. But i think not only payment we can get from doing bounty, there are many knowledges we can get from it, since analyzing very good ico was the first step to join their bounty.
Activity: 140
A very strong reason for me to be able to join in the bounty is because the opportunities are great. I see a great opportunity to be able to benefit greatly from crypto. Bounty also does not require a large capital. just need the effort and time to do it.

In my own case the important things in joining bountys  are; first of course the opportunity to earn by not investing my own money. Second it consumes my idle time instead of going to my friends house and drink. Now I'm staying home and do postings. Third it makes me learn more about crypto and helps me learn about making wise decision of how make profitable investments due to discussion I read everyday.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
Why are you guys join the bounty campaign?
And what's the most critical thing makes you participate in the bounty program?
I'm interested in it, and I want to listen to your thoughts.

The most important thing when I am participating in a Bounty Campaign is to check their website and roadmap.to make sure that people who is behind in the projects are legit.and I also check the token allocation to find out if the project is giving a big reward.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
following the bounty program does seem bored and just a waste of time. especially if choosing the wrong ICO where they do not pay after all is done, this is really a waste of time and effort. therefore, ICO analysis has a very important role so that we are not wrong to join in bounty. because there are also some bounty programs that are responsible for the payment, and if the token has a good and successful project in the market, you will get a huge profit from what you expect, and that's the most important thing that makes me join the program bounty.
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
I'm doing it out of habit now. They didn't make me rich and not going to. But I have lots of free time and like to post on this forum. So why not to monetize this little bit?
Activity: 65
The most important thing is to look at the team. If the team members have experience, the project can develop in the long run. The most fear is that the project only has investment, and there is no follow-up development. As a result, the price of the coin cannot rise and it falls sharply.
Activity: 78
Free coins or tokens. Earnings, which many need !
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
I believe that the most important is the prospect of the project. After all, if the project does not collect the right amount of money for the IKO, then neither a reliable team nor good managers will help you.
Activity: 221
I'd like to focus more on the quality of this project.
If this project has open source code, and the code is actively updated, then I think I will choose to join this project, because this project has a high probability of making money for me.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
Aside from a good rating in ICO website reviews, I check the working product and the team behind it. Also, I take in consideration the manager handling the bounty campaign. I have my personal list of campaign managers which I trust but if they weren't in my list anyway, I try to research about the project's authenticity. In additional, I also look at the number of bounty participants. I don't like joining a bounty with too many participants because that will give me a small reward.
Pages:
Jump to: