Pages:
Author

Topic: What's the most important thing makes you participate in bounty program? - page 8. (Read 2011 times)

Activity: 373
Merit: 13
I participated in the bounty campaign because it saw the project was good and had good potential so I participated in promoting their project if their project succeeded of course I will also get a profit
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
A very strong reason for me to be able to join in the bounty is because the opportunities are great. I see a great opportunity to be able to benefit greatly from crypto. Bounty also does not require a large capital. just need the effort and time to do it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I am very interested in the bounty campaign program that offers great prizes, and has a strong community, I am also interested in bounty campaigns that offer sustainable business ideas, it makes me eager to participate.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Bounty campaign is just like an investment in which you are invested your time and efforts by promoting the particular ICO. It took 6 weeks or more to be part of the campaign. And sometimes it depends on the ICO team or campaign manager how long the campaign will last or until the Public ICO sale. And most of the problem on that is, what if you had chosen the wrong ICO in which they did not pay you afterall? You're totally wasting your time but there are some bounty too are really responsible for the payments and if you are lucky enough. When their project goes well then you can get a profit higher than what you were expected and thats the most important reason why I had joined bounty campaigns.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Power the World for FREE
I think the most important thing is whether the ICO project is good or not.
If the project is good enough, so I will choose to join a bounty thread, because I like it, if it is not enough good, even if it can make money, so I will not choose to join.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Why are you guys join the bounty campaign?
And what's the most critical thing makes you participate in the bounty program?
I'm interested in it, and I want to listen to your thoughts.
Pages:
Jump to: