Pages:
Author

Topic: What's the most important thing makes you participate in bounty program? - page 7. (Read 2011 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Why are you guys join the bounty campaign?
And what's the most critical thing makes you participate in the bounty program?
I'm interested in it, and I want to listen to your thoughts.
For me the most important thing that makes me participate in bounty programs is the fact that I can have some tokens without even investing my own money through ICO's. One thing is that bounty programs are way more profitable compared to just normal signature campaigns that actually with Bitcoin payments. And also bounty programs are the easiest way to earn tokens in this cryptocurrency industry.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
I believe that one of the most important things is that you really believe in the project, and you want to participate in what you are doing, it is very important that you deposit your time and your investment in something that you believe can change the world, do not always let yourself get carried away by the monetary gain (although it is also important), invest in something that you believe and you will never generate loss, because you will be at peace with yourself because you supported something that you believed, and so if the project fails you will not have any regrets.
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
When I choose the project, I still see the team and project route diagram. I think this is very important. Because you will invest your energy and time, once you start this project, it usually takes 1-2 months. I think it is a pity if you choose the wrong bounty mission. You will waste your time.
Participating in a campaign, you must be sure of the amount of time you spend on that project and it usually takes at least 2 months. If you do not have the persistence, you probably will not be able to get a profit in the bonus because this market is growing, the ICO and Bounty projects will always be the hottest topic.
Activity: 56
The most important thing is that this bounty is real, the project side will fulfill its promise, instead of changing the rules at will, or extending indefinitely in the middle, it is the most unfortunate and sad. A disciplined team is the hardest to do.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
We are all different and we have different likes, thoughts and thinking. I must say that better to join bounty if it something align to your value. That way, you will review the project very well, check the team, the community and other factors that will affect the success of the project. Goodluck mate. Cheers.
Activity: 105
I participate because I want to earn! I choose a good project for a long time, and when I choose, I'm sure of it! Sure no wonder it is advertised and the people who buy tokens, just earn!
Activity: 616
Merit: 13

here are the main things i look for.
1. make sure the company is legit (look for the team)
2. make sure they have a "sound and reasonable" project and they are clear about what they are trying to do
3. make sure they have big bounty pool. for ex: atleast 80k$ for twitter or facebook campaign alone. the bigger the better (make sure it is not based on their total sale)
4. make sure they are clear on saying rules about the bounty
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
The first thing I see is definitely the bounty manager, the second allocations that will be given for advertising and total token supply, the rest I adjust to the reviews of the people and also see the rating of the site for the project, if you often read and understand it you can assume the project is good for the long term or short term and can attract investors or not, as it is known to read WP takes a long time.
copper member
Activity: 61
The most important thing in the bounty campaign is the possibility of a project.
Reality, investment value, potential, etc.
I think it is the same whether it is bounty or ICO investment.
Activity: 128
When I choose the project, I still see the team and project route diagram. I think this is very important. Because you will invest your energy and time, once you start this project, it usually takes 1-2 months. I think it is a pity if you choose the wrong bounty mission. You will waste your time.
Activity: 54
Potential of the project.
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
it is clear that I am interested in bounty campaign is, bounty campaign can give a gift. what's more I always choose bounty that offers great gift value so if I follow the program can get the big prize
Activity: 185
Merit: 5
The most important thing in joining in bounties aside from getting tokens is to learn about the different technologies that the different companies can offer into the crypto space. You can learn many things by understanding what their project can offer to the crypto community. You need to understand the technology of the ICO that you are going to promote for you to become an effective participant of the bounty campaign.
Activity: 238
personally, by working bounty campaign we can earn money without having to have a capital first. we just need to follow the rules to get the stake. so many good ico that can be followed if we can choose it wel. the role of the bounty hunter is also very helpful to an ico in order to attract investors to join into it,
Activity: 335
Merit: 11
to be honest I want to earn income from participating to bounty campaign, I think bounty campaign can supplement my additional income, participate to my bounty campaign do as my side job.
Activity: 455
Merit: 13
I am joining a bounty project that has a nice and attractive concept and a good team behind it, being part of their project to help the project to be secured, with bounty fund allocations and trusted managers I will join the campaign.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
 I think the most important thing in bounty program:
- Prestigious bonus management: to ensure you will be paid tokens after the end of the program
- That project is good: to ensure the token value after the list on exchange is not dump too deep.
- Bonus allocation not too many: Overdrawing too many bonuses will cause the token value to be dump strongly after the list on exchange
Activity: 87
Besides analyzing the project thoroughly and see if it's really good or not, to participate in an ICO as a bounty hunter I think the most important thing is the bounty manager, someone who knows what he's doing and who can communicate with the community, and that's assured the rest comes, like reading the whitepaper, the roadmap, the team... and so on.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.
The most important thing to look at in joining a bounty is the project itself. If the idea is sustainable in the long run, the value of their tokens could increase .

Also, the team is very important. Constant communication eases the community that the team is working hard to make the project successful.

Community support is another. It goes after how good the project is and how the team markets the project.
Activity: 295
Merit: 11
certainly would like to get a profit, can get coin or tokens for free by promoting their project to attract investors, for me is participate to bounty campaign to get free coin and also to get a little extra money.
Pages:
Jump to: