Pages:
Author

Topic: What's the most important thing makes you participate in bounty program? - page 5. (Read 2011 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Now, I cannot join the bounty campaign because of the rank position. But I think that every bounty hunter seeks for the rewards.
Activity: 56
Yes I am interested because the bounty program gives a great gift. with a $ 1,000,000 prize I think all will be interested in the bounty program. a quick way to earn money or tokens.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
For half a year I have been participating in bounty program. For me, this is additional income. I do not spend much time and my finances increase. I have acquired many positive aspects.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
The most important thing that makes me participating in bounty program is that to have extra income.In bounty program I am bless but not all the time because I earn money of some campaign that I joining and some are scam.I'm not loosing hope to participate bounty program what ever happens.
Activity: 98
I'm joining on the bounty because the bounty management or campaign manager are trusted. And also I check the team member, partnership and the investors also. Like GCOX, Manny Pacquiao is invested here, so i believe my joining in this campaign is worth it.
Activity: 60
It's simple . Because I want to make money . And it's become a habit, I like it . Very interesting and productive .
Activity: 140
CRYPTASSIST.io
Why are you guys join the bounty campaign?
And what's the most critical thing makes you participate in the bounty program?
I'm interested in it, and I want to listen to your thoughts.
I join the Bounty campaign when I see that there are no distinctive features of scams. I also look at the purpose of their project and the potential benefits for society. At the same time, I draw attention to the number of participants, the budget and the independent reviews of reputable experts.
Activity: 110
I follow the prize Because of the big prizes and we do not need to use capital to follow it, if we can participate in a good project then we will get great prizes and we are many friends in the bounty community and much knowledge we get in addition to prizes
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Hi, first of all I pay attention to the rating. Then, I look at the team. A sign of a good team are the Koreans and the Chinese. If on the privat sale collected some money, it's a good sign.
Activity: 120
because I need an income so I join a bounty campaign, if I do not want income then I will not join a bounty campaign ..
the most important thing when joining a bounty campaign is to accept the risk that will happen, that's the challenge when joining a bounty campaign ..
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
I look for a transparent team, good rating on ico sites, a good idea and an achievable (realistic) goal for their softcap.

If they don't hit their softcap then you'll get nothing anyways
Activity: 112
I am participated in Bounty Campaign because its future is bright.It has lots of  opportunities.It does not require large amount of capital.It need hard work and patience.

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I joined a bounty campaign because I knew that a bounty campaign could give me a big advantage, and I made a bounty campaign as an additional job.
the most important thing that got me to participate in the prize program was the allocation of the rewards that were shared.
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
I believe that at the forum we are one of the first to learn about new technologies, concepts for the development of various products, innovations in our daily lives. Also, participating in bounty programs allows you to receive passive income for me and my family without investing your own money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
The first thing I check if I join the bounty campaign is the KYC requiments. Even if the project is very promisimg,  I don't join if there is a KYC requiments. I believe  that they are not qualify to collect  personal information that is critical if it belongs to a wrong hand.
Activity: 456
It is almost the same reason we join ICO for. Because before joining bounty I do research about the project, check their website, social media accounts and also take a look at the team backgrounds and one of the most important thing is that how much tokens are allocated to bounty because if it's not worth investing my time I wouldn't be joining.
Activity: 70

Often I choose bounty campaigns as projects in which I myself would have invested. I do not want to compete in campaigns in which I doubt and who simply can not pay. Here it's about quality, it's better to spend time on one bounty campaing, but be sure that they will be successful.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos
There are a couple of things for me actually like the team, the project's itself, money they raised, bounty managers, hype and so on...
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
In my opinion, the best thing I would consider is the bounty campaign manager and it's team. I also consider the amount of time that is required in a bounty. 
Activity: 175
For me the most important thing in participating bounty program is the platform of the bounty manager,the team member,their whitepaper and their budget for the project,also the community that join in their campaign.we all know for a fact that budget in the bounty is one of the things that attract to the member to participate so that they can earn big profit.
Pages:
Jump to: