Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your all time favorite cryptocoin? - page 13. (Read 1333 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 10
rocket.hashbon.com
January 09, 2019, 06:56:55 PM
Well, actually I have some favorite coins that I can make it for trading. They are Ripple, Doge, and Tron.
however, for more investment, I think the coins from new ICO has attracted my curiosity to own it such as APOD, XRT, and also Grif.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
January 09, 2019, 06:22:23 PM
Up to now, what is your #1 favorite cryptocoin, and why?

If you have a hard time to choose just one, please feel free to post your top 3.

Personally, Bitcoin has always had and will always have a very special place for being the first to get me into the space.

On top of that I like and support several coins of which at the moment my favorite is Tezos (XTZ).

my favourite cryptocurrency is bitcoin, ethereum and cardano
i believe the three cryptocurrencies above will be huge when the bullish come back to crypto world Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
January 09, 2019, 06:21:32 PM
I have two most important cryptocurrencies. This is Bitcoin and Ethereum. They are the basis of the crypto market and the rest are traded on exchanges through them. All this makes them the main coins of the market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
January 09, 2019, 06:19:01 PM
I have two favorites: Bitcoin and Ethereum. Bitcoin because its first coin and very perspective, long time stay in first place in the list. Almost everyone in the world hear about it. alot investors trust in btc. its mean that  more trust btc has so  let more chances  to develop.  Etherium, because its offer  a system for easy conducting transactions, and also the technology of smart contracts that can be used for business.
I think that soon the most popular cryptocurrencies Bitcoin and Ethereum will start moving towards each other. I mean the opposite sides of their development. The fact is that I am gaining popularity, and Bitcoin is losing relevance.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
January 09, 2019, 06:07:39 PM

If you have a hard time to choose just one, please feel free to post your top 3.

Personally, Bitcoin has always had and will always have a very special place for being the first to get me into the space.

On top of that I like and support several coins of which at the moment my favorite is Tezos (XTZ).

My favorite coin and the first one I bought was Ethereum, the fee is very cheap and the transactions is very fast, of course, I have Bitcoin, but sometimes takes a lot of minutes to confirm your payment not good if you are paying something fast, but it's still a must-have coins.
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
January 09, 2019, 05:35:18 PM
I have two favorites: Bitcoin and Ethereum. Bitcoin because its first coin and very perspective, long time stay in first place in the list. Almost everyone in the world hear about it. alot investors trust in btc. its mean that  more trust btc has so  let more chances  to develop.  Etherium, because its offer  a system for easy conducting transactions, and also the technology of smart contracts that can be used for business.
Activity: 336
January 09, 2019, 04:35:48 PM
My favorite coin is Ethereum. I say this because when I was just starting to deal with cryptocurrency, I thought that it is worth investing in some kind of coin, but could not decide what. As a result, I bought Ethereum for $ 300 and did not regret it, although then it was possible to buy Bitcoin also relatively inexpensive, or other coins.
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
January 09, 2019, 03:25:11 PM
I still like waves and ethereum because it's very good for long-term handling. The use of the two altcoins is also almost the same and the platform is also a favorite
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
January 09, 2019, 02:36:37 PM
For me it is Ethereum if i had to pick only one and im very positive about its future growth potential, mass adoption and huge applications. Secondly i also have respecr for Bitcoin as a pioneer cryptocurrency and the king of the lot and im also bullish about btc for longterm.
Activity: 350
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable
January 09, 2019, 01:32:00 PM

actually making a list of top 3 coins can be quite a sad thing later if only our favorite coin has begun to be abandoned, because later we will realize that each coin has its own moment, when the moment is gone, as well as its reputation.
Maybe I would prefer Pundi X, Tron and EOS as my favorite.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
January 09, 2019, 01:11:44 PM
I like bitcoin and the eth most since those 2 are the coin on which we can believe and decentralized too which is the main aim of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 484
Merit: 124
January 09, 2019, 01:09:56 PM
Because of bitcoin , I can live more than enough so it's my pleasure to able know about bitcoin ( cryptocurrency )
Doge also my favorite coin and it's been a long time since I knew this coin ( start from joke and able survive )
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 09, 2019, 01:07:22 PM
My first choice is BTC and the next is Ethereum as it is a promising coin in the market and a star competitor due to ridiculous market situation. Ethereum platform is really awesome when you compare with other alt coins, I am sure ETH is turning out to be a most influential coin in the crypto market. Ethereum is Just phenomenal and looks a like it has a great future ahead.
copper member
Activity: 280
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
January 09, 2019, 12:39:28 PM
My favourite crypto coin is Ethereum, because I am using it every day for payments among the community and for ICO investments. Moreover a great hardfork and a blockchain update are coming pretty soon.
Activity: 1008
January 09, 2019, 12:03:59 PM
Personally, I like ETH because this coin is very promising and there is a strong and hardworking team behind it. Also this coin has low and operative transactions.
Activity: 182
January 09, 2019, 10:36:57 AM
In the first place in my investment portfolio bitcoin then Ethereum. I've always admired his platform and technology, especially since he has a great road map this year.
Activity: 602
January 09, 2019, 10:33:08 AM
It seems to me that I can’t even answer by answering what most people wrote. Probably it is BTC and today it is really so. I like BTC and of course it is the main coin of the whole market.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
January 09, 2019, 10:26:15 AM

You said cryptocurrency, not altcoin, so by far, the #1 favorite is Bitcoin.
However, I'll add 2 more to the list:
Monero and Dogecoin.

I don't hold Dogecoin anymore, I don't visit their reddit too often anymore (still going there at least 10-20 times/year), but the time I've spent there was great. Such a great community is hard to match and there's a good chance it'll stay much longer between the top all time favorites.
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
January 09, 2019, 10:19:34 AM

My most favorite Cryptocurrency is cryptocurrency that helps me get the most money. That is Raiblock (NANO). For a few months of 2017 I bought Raiblock at a very cheap price and kept it. By the end of 2017 Raiblock's price had increased almost 10 times and I had sold it all, but then its price continued to rise and 80 times more than when I started buying it.
Activity: 602
January 09, 2019, 10:00:12 AM
If I have to choose only one I will choose BITCOIN for sure. It's like gold in precious materials. IT's the most known and has lost less than all other coins in this bad period.
Pages:
Jump to: