Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your biggest problem with Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 135083 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Software development team here.
We would like to hear from the community what are the most annoying\frustrating stuff you have with Bitcoin and would love to get a solution for ?
Feel free to talk about any problem, even if it seems unsolvable or too abstract (e.g. Bitcoin is not safe enough for the average user)
Edit:
After reading all the replies, I feel confident summarizing that the #1 problem of Bitcoin is probably lack of adoption.
And the main reasons of lack of adoption are probably ease of use and insufficient security.
We are a team of entrepreneurs and software developers that are going to spend the next following months-year on developing a new product.
One of the most appealing markets for us is the Bitcoin market.
We will try to learn us much as possible from your replies and try to tackle the problems head on.

I just think about their price it ia still low amd theybare getting a hard time rising back up and that is my problem because i still hold a lot of money in bitcoins amd i am not selling it because i still have a loss but i am hoping them to rise back up and i hope that they reach amoyher high record breaking price and when that happens i qill sell all my holdings. And that slow transactions is i know that normal because there are new technologies that are much faster than them so no problem with that
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
The biggest problem I've ever had and pretty much sure I have the same problem with other bitcoiners here is that the transactions worl very slow, because of the traffic the transactions can take up from hours, I haven't estimated it but one transaction can take you from hours before receiving, but again I have faith that in the near future bitcoin would be different, much more agile and much more faster.
Activity: 266
I'd say the biggest problem for me is how long it takes go get bitcoins. Not just that it takes forever for then to accumulate in your account but also that not all the sites send them to your wallet right away. Most of the time you have to wait days to see them appear.
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
The biggest problem in bitcoin is when the bitcoin is always delay. Then the value is getting lower.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
my biggest problem with bitcoin is its volatile nature. especially when its value drops so low and fear sets in.
Activity: 294
I just do not have enough capital to invest with bitcoin, so when bitcoin prices go up or down I just listen
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
High transaction fee and slow transaction of money. Bitcoin also needs more acceptance and advertisement to the public.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Software development team here.
We would like to hear from the community what are the most annoying\frustrating stuff you have with Bitcoin and would love to get a solution for ?
Feel free to talk about any problem, even if it seems unsolvable or too abstract (e.g. Bitcoin is not safe enough for the average user)
Edit:
After reading all the replies, I feel confident summarizing that the #1 problem of Bitcoin is probably lack of adoption.
And the main reasons of lack of adoption are probably ease of use and insufficient security.
We are a team of entrepreneurs and software developers that are going to spend the next following months-year on developing a new product.
One of the most appealing markets for us is the Bitcoin market.
We will try to learn us much as possible from your replies and try to tackle the problems head on.

I think the biggest bitcoin problem, it is one that cannot be solved and it's the high speculation rates, which entails to constant uncertainty about its price level in periods of both short and long-term, either a couple of months, weeks or even days.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
My biggest problem is the time. Nobody knows when it will particularly boom up again, some says it would be at the end of December but that proves nothing yet. And another thing is the transaction fee, if the price goes up same as the transaction fee it is like a hidden tax.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Its unstable and very expensive to earn just 1 bitcoin. Facts are facts anyway so let's just live with it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 16
For me bitcoin is good enough. But there is a problem with bitcoin especially talking about price stability. Bitcoin price jumped up so fast and fell down so quickly. I don't have enough time to save my bitcoin and earn profit from price increase.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
confirmation time still the biggest problem for bitcoin
and also fee transactions keep going up day by day
if bitcoin prices rises up, as well as transaction costs will also rise
this is insane
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
My biggest problem using bitcoin is that I always worry about getting scam, I use web wallet and wallet exchanges so do not have private key like save ETH or tokens in Myetherwallet.
Activity: 1554
for me may be the time of delivery of the confirmation is sometimes quite long if the network is busy, and also the delivery fee of several exchange sites that apply different different.
Activity: 224
The biggest problem I have experienced with Bitcoin is the low price. I invested at a high price and the prices were very low. That's why I lost money.
I expect prices to rise.
It's a big problem not knowing how prices will be going in the future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
My biggest problem with BTC is that I'm afraid to hold them unsafe. I'm afraid the hackers are snooping on our account to steal our wallets. That is my biggest worry, in terms of price I do not worry, because business in any field we also have to take risks.
To solve your fears then you have to use an offline wallet like electrum or web wallet equipped with 2FA features, I use Xapo and Coinbase and more than 2 years have never been a problem because I activate all security features or 2FA.
Activity: 98
Basically the biggest problem is being a pioneer. When you are a pioneer, you feel a little bit alone sometimes, and misunderstood. But being ahead of the pack was never something easy, so I like to look at the positives and think that what im doing now will be understood long the line. Future kids will ask their parents: didn't you see the necessity of Bitcoin?  And I will be one of the few that got it in the early stages.
Activity: 209
My problem with bitcoin is not much but one of the many altcoins that affect bitcoin prices, when bitcoin decreases then altcoin prices also come down and vice versa if bitcoin prices rise then altcoin prices also go up.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
My biggest problem with Bitcoin is a country that has not officially legalized bitcoin, this will certainly continue to be a problem because whenever I find it difficult to use bitcoin for transactions directly like fiat.
Activity: 210
My biggest problem with BTC is that I'm afraid to hold them unsafe. I'm afraid the hackers are snooping on our account to steal our wallets. That is my biggest worry, in terms of price I do not worry, because business in any field we also have to take risks.
Pages:
Jump to: