Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your biggest problem with Bitcoin - page 4. (Read 135083 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
It seems to me that the biggest Bitcoin problem at the moment is the high cost of transactions. Compared to other currencies, the cost of transactions in bitcoin is very high.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
The problem which comes to my mind is surely the process of adaptation by the general market, where people will finally be able to actually use bitcoin for basic daily life needs.
Activity: 8
My biggest problem with bitcoin is to ban my account because once my account has been banned, I spend my time and money to increase my account rank. so is my big bitcoin problem to lose my account or be ban from forum.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
The biggest my problem with bitcoin is that I don't have any bitcoins)) Grin
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is doing good but sometimes when bitcoin price is very low, i get panic and think of a situation what if btc will not recover again,  what will happen?  
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Bitcoin has a lot of problems ... but perhaps the main thing is his technical flaws, which most likely will never allow him to become the first currency in the world. Therefore, if the future is behind a crypto currency, then in my opinion it will not be bitcoin.
Пpeдлoжить иcпpaвлeниe
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I would say security is the main concern about bitcoin. Being an online cryptocurrency makes it really hard for users to feel safe about their money and earnings.but I guess the main cons that preventing bitcoin to be a worls currrency is actually volatily which makes it useless in some transactions.
Activity: 210
To be honest i dont have any problems with bitcoins because i think its a perfect currency for this world, the only negative aspect that could be different is the fluctuations of the price though thats not such a bad thing that would make bitcoin very bad.
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency
My biggest problem in Bitcoin is the undetermined process time of Bitcoin. It actually depends on so many factors and it's really hard to know when will it's being confirmed .
More fee you pay , less time you have to wait but sometimes fee transaction could be a problem also.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
Software development team here.
We would like to hear from the community what are the most annoying\frustrating stuff you have with Bitcoin and would love to get a solution for ?
Feel free to talk about any problem, even if it seems unsolvable or too abstract (e.g. Bitcoin is not safe enough for the average user)
Edit:
After reading all the replies, I feel confident summarizing that the #1 problem of Bitcoin is probably lack of adoption.
And the main reasons of lack of adoption are probably ease of use and insufficient security.
We are a team of entrepreneurs and software developers that are going to spend the next following months-year on developing a new product.
One of the most appealing markets for us is the Bitcoin market.
We will try to learn us much as possible from your replies and try to tackle the problems head on.

Bitcoin is perfect and the system works good. I have never experience any problems with the concerns of bitcoin. But I also wish that the transaction fees of bitcoin to be more cheaper because I want to use it more and buy more products and services in many industries. I also wanted that bitcoin will be open for more companies so we can use it more as a currency. I hope bitcoin will continue to become better and stronger.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I hate all the people who use it for scamming. It is like bitcoin is made for scammers, instead of for us.
True it is caused by the fact that bitcoin is anonymous for the end-user, but there should come some party which monitor the market/scammers.

Yes I hate it also because I already experienced it before. I got scammed by a company in new york and didnt get my money back to me. Another problem with bitcoin was it was limited usage. To use it more you must first convert it first into fiat if you want to buy things or stuffs that you want.
Activity: 125
Merit: 14

All in one voice say that the commissions are too large, and the transaction speed is not fast. It strangely strikes me. And not me alone, most people who bought and made transactions through Bitcoin
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
Software development team here.
We would like to hear from the community what are the most annoying\frustrating stuff you have with Bitcoin and would love to get a solution for ?
Feel free to talk about any problem, even if it seems unsolvable or too abstract (e.g. Bitcoin is not safe enough for the average user)
Edit:
After reading all the replies, I feel confident summarizing that the #1 problem of Bitcoin is probably lack of adoption.
And the main reasons of lack of adoption are probably ease of use and insufficient security.
We are a team of entrepreneurs and software developers that are going to spend the next following months-year on developing a new product.
One of the most appealing markets for us is the Bitcoin market.
We will try to learn us much as possible from your replies and try to tackle the problems head on.

I have no immediate problem concerning about bitcoin. But I hope the fluctuations won't exceeds too much from the calculation of my estimation. It is really hard to exactly determine the changes that will occur so it is really fun to invest. I think the problem of bitcoin is on the outside. It has an image to public that sometimes is not good because of many news media sites who don't really confirm their "news".
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
The problem of Bitcoin is whether it is money
Strangely enough, but the problem, to which class of assets belongs Bitcoin, has not yet been resolved at the official level. Regulators of most states have not yet bothered to develop an appropriate legal framework for determining the status of a new phenomenon. As a result, it is not recognized as a monetary unit. However, this did not prevent some countries from assigning the status of foreign currency to digital money.
Activity: 118
My biggest problem is that there are too few places to spend it. I want to have more options where to pay and buy. Hope it will improve.
Activity: 128
I feel that I have no problem with Bitcoin, but I am very happy with this Bitcoin, and because in the Bitcoin community where I gather today it can always help if we do not understand.
Perhaps the biggest problem I've seen is when BTC's Bitcoin price drops very dractically, which makes everyone sad.

And the bigger problem is when Bitcoin is no longer active in the World, which will definitely make my current Bitcoin community go back to work, hopefully my talk will never happen, because I really hope this Bitcoin will continue to grow for the better, from all systems, and all of its programs.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
security, high transaction fee
Activity: 299
Merit: 15
The BTC's biggest problem should be security and risk recognition by other countries.

Activity: 154
My biggest problem that i'm always late and can't buy bitcoin. When price is low i'm wating utill it high for me already. I want to invest but trying to do this greedy.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
For me, probably the transaction confirmation times.  That is one the biggest wow or attractive factors with bitcoin for myself personally.  It is getting too long.
Bitcoin is accepted in many places and become a more stable currency among other crypto but it has some problem with,  which delay it progress in the economic society. First is understanding about it. Many people still doesn't know how to use it and earn it. Second is its money transaction process, which is too slow in comparison to others. And this put bad impression in its career. Another problem with it is its price which is highly volatile and influence many investors investment. So these are some problem which i know about bitcoin.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: