Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your biggest problem with Bitcoin - page 8. (Read 135083 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Actually I don't have any crucial problem with bitcoin. But yes there are some problems. If these problems can be recovered then that will be a very good news.
To me I think if bitcoin transaction can be identified. That means if you transact bitcoin then your identity is being hided. Due to this reason you can't track the source of earning and also then sending identity. I know every crypto currency is being designed like this but if this system is changed then many countries who denied bitcoin will also accept bitcoin.
Bitcoin's value flactuating is also very high. So if it's possible then I think if the flactuating is little bit less then it would be a good one.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
For now I don't have big problem with Bitcoin. my problem with Bitcoin is the confirmation that take too long to confirm. I'm gambling with Bitcoin so it's sometimes take to long to deposit, then my match already play.
Activity: 90
My biggest problem with bitcoin is the obvious skew in opinions and elitist attitudes of several people associated with what is supposed to be the adoption of bitcoin as a currency. But then again, maybe mediocrity is best for now. Maybe the world isn't ready for bitcoin so it's just fine to keep it for the techies.
Activity: 104
I would like to pay with Bitcoin in ordinary shops for goods and meal. This is a biggest problem I see now. But I am happy to see more and more merchants allow it.
Activity: 133
My biggest problem when I get bitcoin quite a lot and I am confused how to multiply it, and then my friend suggested hyip investment and that time I did not really know. then I invest all my bitcoin, and one day later the website can not be accessed and scam.
Activity: 251
Bitcoin as a technology and currency is fine (other than volatility for the latter). Any problems I've ever had were relate to the trading of this technology/currency which is a human problem more than anything.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
I have no problems with Bitcoin. The only thing that i would love to see being different, are the confirmation times. If you buy stuff online, it's not a big deal. But if you do receive coins from some one in real life, it can be frustrating having to wait 30 minute or more for a single confirmation.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I have so many problems with bitcoin,  one of it is that , why is bitcoin not able to carry out millions of transactions per seconds just like the credit card services in which the bank provides with the ability to process millions of transactions in seconds,  I also hate the price volatility,  but this applies to all crypto currency.  Nevertheless,  I believe that all this issue will be solved by the community as time goes on.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

Bitcoin having lack of adoption is normal because it is still something new. There is not much promotion considering the anonymity of satoshi nakamoto. But this blockchain thing is already making noises and will bring bitcoin in mainstream maybe slowly.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
my biggest problem with it is how difficult it is to keep it secure. Any slight human error could mean losing your Bitcoins either via an incorrectly created backup, or a security breech.
I think my biggest problem with bitcoin is the difficulty of making it grow. Bitcoin is a long time process to achieve the amount you want. Other thing is the security which bothers me. There are lots of hackers in bitcoin and with just one mistake you could lose your account. I need to be careful always to keep my account secured.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
Software development team here.
We would like to hear from the community what are the most annoying\frustrating stuff you have with Bitcoin and would love to get a solution for ?
Feel free to talk about any problem, even if it seems unsolvable or too abstract (e.g. Bitcoin is not safe enough for the average user)
Edit:
After reading all the replies, I feel confident summarizing that the #1 problem of Bitcoin is probably lack of adoption.
And the main reasons of lack of adoption are probably ease of use and insufficient security.
We are a team of entrepreneurs and software developers that are going to spend the next following months-year on developing a new product.
One of the most appealing markets for us is the Bitcoin market.
We will try to learn us much as possible from your replies and try to tackle the problems head on.

Bitcoins today has ups and down and the price is not always increasing due to the market's volatility, the only problem is that people do not understand how the market works before investing and that is the reason for them to lose a huge amount of profit.
Activity: 616
 my biggest problem with Bitcoin, I don't know what is the minimum fees to pay and get the transactions confirmed in the next block. The variable block
 time and the number of tx stuck at mempool are all the factors affecting the confirmatin time
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
biggest problem at the moment,I do have some problem but all of those problem encountered were solve and that point I have spent more bitcoin to get some stuff than utilizing fiat. Generally if one problem were not given a solution immediately surely it will become a big problem at all. That's all i know
Activity: 546
This is Bitcoiners' biggest problem at the moment, and it's very affecting the economy, because Bitcoin's diminished digits, sometimes up or down randomly,

I do not really believe why Bitcoin prices are so cheap, look at the last two months where Bitcoin is at $ 15,000 and Bitcoin has dropped to $ 7,000, what happened to bitcoin,
Activity: 152
Bitcoin as a money or bitcoin as a platform Smiley
As a money bitcoin is just good it can be better (not perfect)
The problem with bitcoin i think would be that it is not much spreadable to people and people need to know what is bitcoin how it works and that we can trade things for virtual currency(bitcoin)
Activity: 357
Encountering about transaction confirmation sometimes o didnt see the tx hash of my transaction aand i dont know why.And personaly about guessing about the price on where it goes and when it goes.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Software development team here.
We would like to hear from the community what are the most annoying\frustrating stuff you have with Bitcoin and would love to get a solution for ?
Feel free to talk about any problem, even if it seems unsolvable or too abstract (e.g. Bitcoin is not safe enough for the average user)
Edit:
After reading all the replies, I feel confident summarizing that the #1 problem of Bitcoin is probably lack of adoption.
And the main reasons of lack of adoption are probably ease of use and insufficient security.
We are a team of entrepreneurs and software developers that are going to spend the next following months-year on developing a new product.
One of the most appealing markets for us is the Bitcoin market.
We will try to learn us much as possible from your replies and try to tackle the problems head on.
My biggest problem with bitcoin is that it does not grow. And everything else suits me.
If you can somehow influence my problem, I'll be grateful, ha ha.
Activity: 196
the transaction confirmation times is too long. hacker always want hack BTC. i want BTC faster, safer.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
For me the biggest problem of bitcoin today, is its unstability of bitcoin, sometimes it rises upward or downward in a random manner, this is the biggest problem bitcoiners are having right now, and it is greatly affecting the economy.
Activity: 210
I have issues with the transaction confirmation time but main challenge is the transaction charges, sometimes it makes go crazy. I think something should be done in that direction.
Pages:
Jump to: