Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your biggest problem with Bitcoin - page 9. (Read 135083 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Confirmation time is a big issue. Once I waited for almost 2 hours to get the necessary 3 confirmations, which are needed for deposits in Local bitcoins. And by that time, the exchange rate declined by 3% and I lost quite a significant amount of money. Normally the 3 confirmations take less than 30 minutes. But in that particular occasion, it took almost 120 mins. Community elitism and how issues are debated, just with the block size debate people have gotten so insane and rude to each other. It is hard to watch and feels like little or no progress
Activity: 70
For me, the confirmations time, I hope Bitcoin adopt VNL Zero time confirmation..
Activity: 121
my biggest problem with it is how difficult it is to keep it secure. Any slight human error could mean losing your Bitcoins either via an incorrectly created backup, or a security breech.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Transaction times are way too slow.
The biggest problem with bitcoin is being a known or a popular.Some people dont know yet about bitcoin.They are not familiar.
Activity: 87
Transaction times are way too slow.
Activity: 4
My biggest problem in bitcoin is.lots of people using the name of  digital currency or bitcoin to scam other people..
And im affected with that bacause im a mentor,intrepreneur,and leader of investor here in our country.because of the behavior of other people and using the bitcoin name for scamming money of other people.they judge me too..
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
For me it would be convenient if the minimum coin was even smaller. Bitcoin has grown in value even 1 Satoshi has a good price. For me, there is a problem of displaying small amounts.
Activity: 606
Biggest problem with bitcoin is why bitcoin have still low price now, when bitcoin will have high price. I am not really trust why bitcoin very cheap price, look at last two month where bitcoin at $20,000 and bitcoin have down to $6,000, whats going on with bitcoin, have something wrong about bitcoin and make bitcoin price down to cheap, anybody know why is happen to bitcoin, I am still can’t think why bitcoin have low right now and very cheap price.
Activity: 84
Since do exchange with bitcoin is more commonsense than fiat, at that point I have spent more bitcoin to get some stuff than utilizing fiat. That is to say, the effortlessness of bitcoin can make us to be more immoderate. Furthermore, at some point, we require long time to get affirmation for exchange, it will be harder to us when purchase merchandise at that point.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Software development team here.
We would like to hear from the community what are the most annoying\frustrating stuff you have with Bitcoin and would love to get a solution for ?
Feel free to talk about any problem, even if it seems unsolvable or too abstract (e.g. Bitcoin is not safe enough for the average user)
Edit:
After reading all the replies, I feel confident summarizing that the #1 problem of Bitcoin is probably lack of adoption.
And the main reasons of lack of adoption are probably ease of use and insufficient security.
We are a team of entrepreneurs and software developers that are going to spend the next following months-year on developing a new product.
One of the most appealing markets for us is the Bitcoin market.
We will try to learn us much as possible from your replies and try to tackle the problems head on.

Bitcoins does not really have a problem on it since it was very profitable depending on how you handle your coins by trading in the market, the only problem i can see is that, the transaction fee's and traffic in the block chain that might be fix in the future since technology is growing so fast.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
I think I don’t have a biggest problem here in bitcoin. I do have some problem but all of those problem encountered were solve. Maybe some people are telling that they have a big problem with bitcoin because some problem were been shift to big problems. Generally if one problem were not given a solution immediately surely it will become a big problem at all. And maybe one of the reason why I don’t encounter a big problem here it’s because before I enter or start here I’d make sure that I already studied the problem that my occur and those problem were been planned for solutions before they arise.   
Activity: 40
 ;DIn recent there some biggest problem, like many people says this is scam, some country says BTC is scam, so scam is the biggest problem right now.
Then there are some transactional problem, direct selling problem ect...
I Think those are biggest problem for me.. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Sad Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
only a few merchants accepts bitcoins here in our country
even online stores only a few
so most of the time when i receive bitcoins, i convert to our local currency
Activity: 156
My biggest problem with bitcoin is on how i can ensure my bitcoin is in a safe place that without the disturbance of the hacker. Although i have only a few bitcoin, but it still worth some money, thus is better have a way to keep my bitcoin safe.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
The biggest problem with bitcoin is when you bought it and watch the price drop on it.

My biggest problem in bitcoin is that when I joined the Translation campaign and not being paid. I make effort and time doing translation and at the end will not being paid, it is the bad experience in bitcoin.
Activity: 134
My biggest problem in bitcoin is that on how to achieve to get the coins and there value of the bitcoin.
Activity: 58
Merit: 5
GET FEATURED ON YAHOO & BLOOMBERG https://t.ly/C-y
My biggest problem with bitcoin is that it doesnt have smart contract capabilities...yet
Activity: 27
The biggest problem with bitcoin is when you bought it and watch the price drop on it.
Very familiar feeling. You are not alone Smiley
Activity: 168
Activity: 182
1.) Funding the nodes while remaining highly decentralized and retaining hashpower.

point is, which fees to use? higher current fees or cut from fees from miners? this is really tricky..

The biggest problem of Bitcoin, most people don't understand.Even me I am the new member of Bitcoin but I don't fully understand it. One time when I have riding in a bus some people says about Bitcoin but they don't know on how to become a member of Bitcoin.

Pages:
Jump to: