Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your biggest problem with Bitcoin - page 49. (Read 135083 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The problem it is with me is the growing transaction times. It should only take 10-30 minutes keyword should but sometimes it takes 45+ minutes especially at slow times of the day where it can take over an hour. I just hope that some better asics come out help battle the difficulty.

Bitcoin price still unstable, my friend very skeptic about it, no Bitcoin ATM around me or chance to spend Bitcoin funds with local merchants etc.
I can just hope that things will improve soon.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Its dependecy OF internet, the lack OF a hard currency AND the slowness ON its transfers
I think it's not a problem because a lot of people say that in the near future the world will be in the digital era. of course all the activities such as financial transactions conducted in online or internet
so natural that relies on the internet uᴉoɔʇᴉq

Yeah every thing gonna be digital in future and I don't think that bitcoin transactions are slow as it is much faster then banks or WU I guess.
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004
The problem it is with me is the growing transaction times. It should only take 10-30 minutes keyword should but sometimes it takes 45+ minutes especially at slow times of the day where it can take over an hour. I just hope that some better asics come out help battle the difficulty.

Just add some fees to prioritized it. If you want to default the fees then expect some long transaction times. Adjust to it as we are the users rather than uᴉoɔʇᴉq will adjust for us.

The biggest obstacle are probably them april fools jokes like turning string patterns upside down utilising UTF8 mirroring technique  Roll Eyes

But second to that I would name "Centralisation". You know from yourself you are not anymore mining Bitc0ins yourselfe at home. It's all centralized now by monopolys. Bitc0in has become like the banks, just worser due to the more massive amount of scamms. Satoshis ideal is dead.

Just add some fees to prioritized it. If you want to default the fees then expect some long transaction times. Adjust to it as we are the users rather than uᴉoɔʇᴉq will adjust for us.

Add more fee is good idea but you can solve it happily without spend your money. Just be patient and you will solve it easily.
Activity: 1190
Its dependecy OF internet, the lack OF a hard currency AND the slowness ON its transfers
I think it's not a problem because a lot of people say that in the near future the world will be in the digital era. of course all the activities such as financial transactions conducted in online or internet
so natural that relies on the internet bitcoin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

This is because of the bottle neck that has been happening is the 2mb will get added then it will reduce the time for confirmation.
Activity: 434

Yeah confirmation time is the biggest problem for me also, I have transferred some moondollars from my wallet to localbitcoins wallet, But it is taking too much time to reach there.
I think Once halving done confirmation time between wallet to wallet also will change.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

Just add some fees to prioritized it. If you want to default the fees then expect some long transaction times. Adjust to it as we are the users rather than bitcoin will adjust for us.
Activity: 793
Activity: 294
My biggest problem is when i need to travel to some place that no access for internet, and i need to open my uᴉoɔʇᴉq online wallet. Yeah, internet is the biggest problem for me.

you can also buy a cheap simcard with some data on it, just to have access to your mobile wallet. that's what i do when i'm on vacaction if there are no wifi spots. but then again, even if there are wifi spots, it's not really safe to use them in combination with your wallet as the network can be messed with.
internet?where do you live dude?i courious.
supposedly, today using or having the Internet is very easy.  Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
My biggest problem is when i need to travel to some place that no access for internet, and i need to open my uᴉoɔʇᴉq online wallet. Yeah, internet is the biggest problem for me.

you can also buy a cheap simcard with some data on it, just to have access to your mobile wallet. that's what i do when i'm on vacaction if there are no wifi spots. but then again, even if there are wifi spots, it's not really safe to use them in combination with your wallet as the network can be messed with.
Activity: 420
My biggest problem is when i need to travel to some place that no access for internet, and i need to open my bitcoin online wallet. Yeah, internet is the biggest problem for me.
My bigest problem that i can't understand why i am always losing gambing it's so annoying  Grin
Also i want to learn how and when need to mine cause it's requrie a good timing

Just stay away from gambling , and you won't loses any bitcoin  in gambling. And about minning, Indeed whoever who play in minning should have experience for not lose money. One of the reason that people lose out is they are didn't know good time to mine.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
That would be probably the relatively slow confirmation time, it's just too annoying when there are spam attacks going and the network and blocks getting full, it's just too frustrating to wait for the 1st confirmation that can take even hours.
Agreed. The slow confirmation time is annoying. It's making doing transaction harder.

That's the weakness of bitcoin than fiat. But the pros is a lot as well.
Activity: 854
My bigest problem that i can't understand why i am always losing gambing it's so annoying  Grin
Also i want to learn how and when need to mine cause it's requrie a good timing
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
That would be probably the relatively slow confirmation time, it's just too annoying when there are spam attacks going and the network and blocks getting full, it's just too frustrating to wait for the 1st confirmation that can take even hours.

Just pay higher fee. Problem solved.

it does not solve the problem every time as even with higher fee, I have seen many transactions taking lot of time to confirm.
blockchain is a good technology, but it sucks a lot these days, this ledger is an advantage on one side and on the other, a curse.

biggest problem is being a pioneer. When you are a pioneer, you feel a little bit alone sometimes, and misunderstood. But being ahead of the pack was never something easy, so I like to look at the positives and think that what im doing now will be understood long the line..
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

it does not solve the problem every time as even with higher fee, I have seen many transactions taking lot of time to confirm.
blockchain is a good technology, but it sucks a lot these days, this ledger is an advantage on one side and on the other, a curse.
Activity: 392

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
Pages:
Jump to: