Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your biggest problem with Bitcoin - page 64. (Read 135083 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 22, 2016, 11:40:21 AM
The biggest problem with Bitcoin is that you cant pay in many stores on the world. There is only a few.
I hope later that it will be more later and that more people will use it in the future. Another problem is that you cant know what the value is.

Also, what do you mean by "Another problem is that you cant know what the value is"? Bitcoin price?

Well probably the bitcoin price is the one he is pointing out.

Ok here we are again, hard to guess bitcoin price is really not a problem. That's the reason we have pump and dumps. If there's no such thing as price prediction then definitely we can't make profit because no one will do the buy and sell method at first.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
February 22, 2016, 11:24:02 AM
The biggest problem with Bitcoin is that you cant pay in many stores on the world. There is only a few.
I hope later that it will be more later and that more people will use it in the future. Another problem is that you cant know what the value is.
There is quite a lot of online stores that accept Bitcoin as payment method, AFAIK. There is marketplace section in this forum too, you can use that if you can't find any store that sell the item you want but they do not accept Bitcoin as payment method.
Also, what do you mean by "Another problem is that you cant know what the value is"? Bitcoin price?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 22, 2016, 11:12:53 AM
My biggest problem about bitcoin is confirmation Sad
When i bet on gamble site  my deposit are too long to wait so my deposit gonna be delayed on time of betting
legendary
February 22, 2016, 10:29:59 AM
My biggest problem with bitcoin is there is no legitimate company that can be entrusted with alot of BTC because like others said the problem is security because most of these websites got hacked and sometimes we need to wait for 30 minutes in order for the transaction to get 1 confirmation which is annoying for me.

Why considering that cases as a problem.

If you are talking about exchanges sites there are some ways and good practices if you are planning to do some exchange method and besides it really makes sense to have an exchanges in multiple exchanges rather than in a single site disregarding the rates.

If you are talking about bitcoin investment (HYIP, Ponzi etc), then it's obvious, stay away from that kind of site.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
February 22, 2016, 10:08:08 AM
Activity: 330
Merit: 256
February 22, 2016, 08:54:30 AM
For me the biggest problem and I also see that in my surroundings.

Is just Bitcoin got to expensive for the normal people, even for me who is really interested in the concept,
it's hard to acquire some bitcoins because I have little to no income!
Most people don't wanna risk 400$ for a Bitcoin
I think its not a problem if you want work hard. you can collect bitcoin with free way dude?
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
February 22, 2016, 08:36:21 AM
My biggest problem with bitcoin is there is no legitimate company that can be entrusted with alot of BTC because like others said the problem is security because most of these websites got hacked and sometimes we need to wait for 30 minutes in order for the transaction to get 1 confirmation which is annoying for me.
legendary
February 22, 2016, 08:35:29 AM

Disagree. It's up to people if they will believed that bitcoin is easy to hack. If they will learn more about bitcoin, probably they will not think about that.

And bitcoin is money so any associated crimes, negative/bad news, illegal activities etc. that money involves can also be happened in bitcoin.

Yeha but bitcoin is really linked to huge scamming parties you got to admit that...

Like I said bitcoin is money. Why should I admit? I never posted that Im disagree to that.

And so what if bitcoin is linked to huge scamming parties, so be it and make an adjustment to youself like we did in our fiat money.
Activity: 826
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 22, 2016, 06:43:59 AM
For me it is the the amount of scammers that are surrounded with bitcoin. It gives bitcoin a bad name and frightnes potential adopters/ companies to get started with bitcoin.
The way bitcoin works, leaves no dissatisfaction to me.

Scammers give bitcoin a bad name, it make people think it is easily hackable and associated with bad people.

Disagree. It's up to people if they will believed that bitcoin is easy to hack. If they will learn more about bitcoin, probably they will not think about that.

And bitcoin is money so any associated crimes, negative/bad news, illegal activities etc. that money involves can also be happened in bitcoin.

Yeha but bitcoin is really linked to huge scamming parties you got to admit that...
Activity: 778
February 22, 2016, 06:32:29 AM
Long Confirmation time
Least Popular
Cannot use to buy physical things
Price volatility
The points you have stated aren't actually real problems of bitcoins.

1. Confirmation time depends on the fee and if you add a huge fee, your transaction is confirmed within few minutes.

2. Bitcoin is not less popular today and most of the people who I have met have already read about it and know about it. That's true that they don't read positive stuff about the currency.

3. Bitcoins can be used to buy physical items but they cannot be used in physical stores.

4. That's the advantage of using bitcoins as if today you buy 0.01 BTC for $4 and tomorrow the price reaches $10, you have earned at least $6 profit. It can drop as well but that's why many do use it.

Yes ,indeed I also hate the point that the confirms takes to long, it sometimes take ages if before its confirmed by 1, I hope they will make this faster.
The point is also that fee's are high for the confirms so if you got less more to spend it will take longer, what is really annoying of course.
legendary
February 22, 2016, 06:17:28 AM
For me it is the the amount of scammers that are surrounded with bitcoin. It gives bitcoin a bad name and frightnes potential adopters/ companies to get started with bitcoin.

Scammers give bitcoin a bad name, it make people think it is easily hackable and associated with bad people.

Activity: 168
February 22, 2016, 05:34:15 AM

Activity: 140
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 22, 2016, 05:18:45 AM

This is also happening when two parties has a medium of exchange of fiat currency. It is just the scammers using bitcoin as their medium for scamming because they can leave the transaction with a minimum risk of exploitation of identity. Cheesy
Activity: 742
February 22, 2016, 12:16:42 AM

For me the problem with bitcoin is the lack of branding/promotion. This should be executed better.
starting from now, we are the campaigner of bitcoin, this is our role to promote the bitcoin to the entire world, keep talking bitcoin is the one example, there so many way to promote bitcoin, like reffering friends and prefer to use bitcoin as payment processor for their online transaction, asking owner shop to accept bitcoin etc
yeah that's gonna be cool
Activity: 139
February 22, 2016, 12:00:17 AM
Activity: 1190
February 21, 2016, 09:36:07 PM
My biggest problem with bitcoin is not having enough. Just kidding.

My problem with bitcoin us user adoption. For some reason not a lot of people actually use it even though they know about it. It needs to enter the regular joes mind and use. Moms paying with bitcoin at wal-mart, stuff like that. It is alongside conventional money, but I would like to see it go toe to toe with credit cards. Just my opinion.
Its just time dude. if you want to You can help accelerate the adoption of bitcoin bitcoin to advertise and promote it to your friends
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
February 21, 2016, 09:04:02 PM

My problem with bitcoin us user adoption. For some reason not a lot of people actually use it even though they know about it. It needs to enter the regular joes mind and use. Moms paying with bitcoin at wal-mart, stuff like that. It is alongside conventional money, but I would like to see it go toe to toe with credit cards. Just my opinion.

What? And you expect ppl to wait in a line for everyone's 10min confirmation time of their bitcoin payment, or 1h or more if they buy something bigger than groceries? I guess ppl would love to wait for hours in a wal-mart, just to have their btc transactions confirmed, before leaving the shop. Or shops would like customers go without confirming their transactions. Because you know, if you make transaction with low fees, for example, it will bounce back to you after a while if no miner will pick them up. So shops would like this probably as well.

You don't have to.
Do you know how to take advantage of the lack of confirmation?
No. And nearly nobody does. It's not that easy you know...
It could be fairly imaginable to see people paying without the tx's to have been done!
Activity: 490
February 21, 2016, 08:45:38 PM
For me the biggest problem and I also see that in my surroundings.

Is just Bitcoin got to expensive for the normal people, even for me who is really interested in the concept,
it's hard to acquire some bitcoins because I have little to no income!
Most people don't wanna risk 400$ for a Bitcoin

our assessment is different, I think the higher the price of bitcoin. it will be a lot of people and investors will be attracted to bitcoin, as it did in 2013 where prices could rise more than $ 1,000. which also took me to the world bitcoin
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
February 21, 2016, 08:06:51 PM

What? And you expect ppl to wait in a line for everyone's 10min confirmation time of their bitcoin payment, or 1h or more if they buy something bigger than groceries? I guess ppl would love to wait for hours in a wal-mart, just to have their btc transactions confirmed, before leaving the shop. Or shops would like customers go without confirming their transactions. Because you know, if you make transaction with low fees, for example, it will bounce back to you after a while if no miner will pick them up. So shops would like this probably as well.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
February 21, 2016, 07:27:45 PM

Pages:
Jump to: