Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your biggest problem with Bitcoin - page 68. (Read 135083 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
February 19, 2016, 11:05:06 AM
The biggest problem with Bitcoin is that you dont know when to invest. The value now on this moment is quite low, so maybe it is now smart to invest.
And there is also not many shops that accept Bitcoin. So you dont have much room to spend it.

same my problems, I am also using bitcoin and I want to  buy and sell something with bitcoin but no one company, merchant or shops are accepting it and I have bitcoin but also I can't use my bitcoin that is very big problem for me. 

Yes probably because of the small number of people who adopt bitcoin so hard to find a store that offers transactions with bitcoin. In my house there are only a few stores are offering deals with bitcoin. Relax bitcoin surely growing and will definitely be a lot of stores that offer payment with bitcoin in your area.

Activity: 245
February 19, 2016, 06:28:58 AM
The biggest problem with Bitcoin is that you dont know when to invest. The value now on this moment is quite low, so maybe it is now smart to invest.
And there is also not many shops that accept Bitcoin. So you dont have much room to spend it.

same my problems, I am also using bitcoin and I want to  buy and sell something with bitcoin but no one company, merchant or shops are accepting it and I have bitcoin but also I can't use my bitcoin that is very big problem for me. 
Activity: 420
February 19, 2016, 06:19:27 AM
Biggest problem is that you cant know what is going to happen later in the future. And the value is also hard to predict.
I hope later that it will be more worth later. And so can more people enjoy the profit later if it will rise.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 19, 2016, 05:51:20 AM
My biggest problem with bitcoin is that it takes such a long time as a newbie to get bitcoins but i can't complain because as your ranking gets higher so does your pay

That's not a problem I think. you might earn small from campaigns, but the ability to work and find a job to earn aside from signature campaign, we are all the same,.  Smiley
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
February 19, 2016, 05:05:52 AM
My biggest problem with bitcoin is that it takes such a long time as a newbie to get bitcoins but i can't complain because as your ranking gets higher so does your pay
Activity: 546
February 19, 2016, 04:19:10 AM
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
February 19, 2016, 03:35:01 AM
The confirmation time is taking too long.

Otherwise, it's great for transactions!

When the block size is increased to 2MB or higher in the next 6 months, the confirmation time will reduce significantly.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 18, 2016, 10:10:04 AM
The confirmation time is taking too long.

Otherwise, it's great for transactions!
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
February 18, 2016, 09:57:01 AM
So far i don't have big problem with bitcoin, the only one my problem is so long waiting confirmation when i transfer something.
This problem is in the design of Bitcoin. I'm familiar with Doge and LTC, both have much faster confirmations.
I don't know if it would be possible to increase the number of blocks in Bitcoin, say from 1 per 10 minutes to 1 per minute on average. That would also increase the number of transactions it can handle, but the block reward must go down with it.
Activity: 462
February 18, 2016, 09:46:19 AM
The biggest problem with Bitcoin is that it is so unpredictable. You dont know when you should buy it or sell it
I think now that is a good moment to invest in Bitcoin, because the value is now quite low.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
February 18, 2016, 08:53:19 AM
I don't also like Bitcoin's price volatility due to the fact that you could lose your investments quickly. This is a disadvantage but it also serves as an advantage since you could take advantage of price's instability (volatility) and make profit if you know how to do it well. Over the past weeks, I have been doing this and have made a decent amount of profit.

I also think  that there aren't much merchants accepting BTC but if you take a look, it is slowly gaining its adoption over time and I think it would take 5 to 10 years to see true mainstream adoption.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
February 18, 2016, 06:08:28 AM
I have no problem with bitcoin, except for shops to spend it, the only way I use my bitcoin is when I put it in my wallet in a exchange site and convert it to fiat...  Smiley

Some accept only Bitcoin payments, this is very rare so far but when it happens usually there is not better alernative to choose from like trezor hardware wallet and some mining ASICs as well. So there are products where you need Bitcoins only actually.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
February 18, 2016, 05:03:11 AM
I dont know about you, but i hate the need for confirmations and with that, the confirmation time.
Activity: 798
February 18, 2016, 04:52:12 AM
I have no problem with bitcoin, except for shops to spend it, the only way I use my bitcoin is when I put it in my wallet in a exchange site and convert it to fiat...  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
February 18, 2016, 03:16:05 AM
Im no have big problem with bitcoin, because bitcoin help me to collect some money and bitcoin change my life to utilize my free time.....
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
February 18, 2016, 03:04:01 AM
The bitcoin transaction fees are actually very acceptable. More than acceptable. Let's hope they remain this way.

Transaction fees are really low except for other website where they cut your withdrawal with a lot of satoshis. Example is one gambling site I saw where you will pay a lot to withdraw what you have won. That seems to be hard but it is gambling so what can we do.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
February 18, 2016, 01:58:04 AM
With respect to my countries trend, bitcoin is still new and the the e-currency market has to travel more miles and yet has to be established for several more years before people can really trust it here. But till then I will be saving bitcoins.
I am also saving my bitcoins for the same reason. But I am happy I got a reason to save it for longer period. I believe when I have more value of bitcoins I will not need to convert it into fiat, just spending bitcoins for everyday life would be amazing at that time.
Yes, when more widely bitcoin getting adopted then it becomes standardized the more it's value will become stable. Right now the best option we have is saving it. I too ignore all my problems and I just focus on saving more bitcoins.
Activity: 350
February 17, 2016, 10:41:01 PM
The bitcoin transaction fees are actually very acceptable. More than acceptable. Let's hope they remain this way.
Activity: 532
February 17, 2016, 10:17:45 PM
The transaction fees are rather high for my liking.
lol transaction fee is around 0.0001 btc dude. its just $0.04, its not expensive dude. look in other payment procesor like bak or western union, they take more transaction fee, probably about $ 1, so I think the fee for bitcoin transactions are still very small
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
February 17, 2016, 08:51:08 PM
Problem is the battle between transaction fee and transaction time and network spam, sometimes the waiting time is too big and/or the transaction fee is too big
Pages:
Jump to: