Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your current strategy? - page 14. (Read 8973 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 05:06:02 AM
Keep in the pocket for bitcoin and ETH.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
June 22, 2018, 12:35:23 AM
My personal strategy is to hodle. I bought in at 9200 so I'm in the same boat. But I've been at this awhile and I have always found that when the market dips to put away coinmarketcap and crypto news for about a week. Maybe look every few days and think of it as a long term investment. I have never lost money using this hold and wait strategy. That's what works for me anyway.
Activity: 15
June 22, 2018, 12:14:51 AM
I am doing both buying and holding strong coins such as Bitcoin and ETH for certain period
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
June 21, 2018, 11:28:59 PM
I believe that then when the market is falling, it is the perfect opportunity to buy and hold for the long-term because you can get the maximum amount of units at lowest possible rate when no one is willing to buy it. Still, when the market starts falling I try to focus on a systematic investment plan that is all about buying in a small number of units at a higher frequency of time. This method helps to capitalise the price level of the investment time period.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 09:49:28 PM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.

The strategy is very simple hold your coin whenever the market prices is dumping just like what is happening right now in order to avoid losing a huge amount of coins from your wallet.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
June 21, 2018, 09:47:34 PM
My strategy now is to buy some good altcoin in lower price. Then hold it for a long time until it grows. Hoping that this altcoins will give me a good profit in the next few months.

That's quite good strategy mate, In mine, I sell some of my altcoins which have already reached their ICO price or more than enough. Then, I add these profits to my bitcoin funds where I Intend hold In a long term, so that when the will come bitcoin arouse again Its high amount of value, I will get a huge amount profits.
Activity: 84
June 21, 2018, 09:36:03 PM
The current market is not good and really unstable. This time, if you decide any thing wrong, you cannot go back. My strategy is
- Keep holding altcoins. If sell them at current price, it would be worst.
- Learn more technical analysis and use a small part of my balance to trade.
- Looking for potential coins.
- Do aridrop coins. We don't know what they will become, so just do it and try your luck.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 09:27:03 PM
My strategy in trading is I do buy altcoins/tokens  at the dip or in low price and holding them until the market goes up and their prices goes up. But sometimes I do hold those potential altcoins for longterm.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 08:29:59 PM
My strategy now is to buy some good altcoin in lower price. Then hold it for a long time until it grows. Hoping that this altcoins will give me a good profit in the next few months.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 07:18:17 PM
There is no strategy market change every day so best thing is hold your coins. don't be panic.
Same as you I think now is the best time to hold, our coin is getting high in price, so buy at the lowest price and don’t forget to sell when the price will be highest, panic selling is just full of lose, most of losers who are now afraid of investing now must had a bad experience only because of panic selling,  so don’t panic just hold your coin till the end of 2018.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
June 21, 2018, 04:26:40 AM
I've been using the buy and hold strategy since  my first investment in bitcoin because there is no need to monitor it often. Being busy because of work limits my own monitoring  or checking on my coins so I instead use this strategy of long term hold because there is no need for constant monitoring of the prices.
Activity: 462
June 21, 2018, 04:00:17 AM
I focus on buy and hold strategy. I do that for a coin whose value is quite stable. But I sometimes also do daily trading for coins whose value is still very random.
Activity: 26
June 21, 2018, 03:19:02 AM
There is no strategy market change every day so best thing is hold your coins. don't be panic.
Activity: 191
Merit: 56
June 20, 2018, 11:18:33 PM
After 4 months learn and trading in Crypto World :

Trading Strategy

- Buy coin below or max 10K Sat
- Set TP Minimum 3x or 5x for Gain Maximum
- Stop Loss Set 2x (should be first target)
- Minimum quantity (should be) 10 Million Satoshi unit per coins
- Maximum quantity (should be) 30 Million Satoshi unit per coins
- Riding 3 to 5 coins in portofolio after research intensive (DYOR)

Pick coins (at least they allready have main net); not hypothethical tokens or ICO's

- Tech
- Development and Real Use Case
- Circulation Supply, Below 30 Millions is good, Max 50 Millions
- Hype
- Markets
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
June 20, 2018, 05:17:55 PM
right now, I think I don't have any strategy besides of waiting for the market stable again and then I can decide what I need to do. it is hard to decide something if the market still not sure like this and I am afraid that if I make something, it will make me lose money so I think it is better to wait for a while. besides that, I think we can use our time to learn more about trading so when the market is starting to increase, we are ready to make a decision.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
June 19, 2018, 02:14:10 PM
well, i do not have any strategy at the moment, i just follow my instinct and i try to trade as much as i can while there is a good market (just trying to take good profits when i can)

The instinct? I do not think this is very wise for a person that is dealing with the crypto. As for me, now I am investing in cheap and very promising alts.
Activity: 112
June 18, 2018, 06:07:50 PM
My current strategy is to buy a coin or investments when the market offered a affordable price which can help me to gain profit then I will sell it when the market offered a high amount.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
June 18, 2018, 05:49:34 PM
Longterm for half a years and other funds i try to day trade but sometimes i buy token from running ico as i like the concept of new ICO PROJECT. Try abritage this is a coolest strategy but u need to fast hands for these scenario.
You can get a good profit from ICOs investment, but it is too much risky, ICOs investment require a lot of study, first you need to study their project, white paper, road map and much more, you also need to have good experience in ICOs investment and only then you can choose a good and profitable ICO for your investment.
Investing in an ico is extremely risky and unless you have previous experience in selecting icos that went up and gave you profits then it could be a good idea to hold back a little bit your desire to invest and learn more before you commit your money to any single ico, also it could be a good idea that once you are ready you select several coins instead of one to protect your money.
Activity: 358
June 18, 2018, 05:22:39 PM
I dont have a fixed strategy at the moment, i am just trying to follow my instict by trying to make as many profits as i can just by using my TA
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
June 18, 2018, 05:00:36 PM
The cryptocurrency market is currently down and the main strategy that is really suitable for me is the HODL strategy. I have a lot of patience and it is the reason why I can hold all of my bitcoins and altcoins in a long time.
holding are some of the best strategy that we can always do and some of this are beside of holding are some of a way that you can actually regret for so as long as you are able to hold do this cause this is kind of a safe move.
Pages:
Jump to: