Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your current strategy? - page 16. (Read 8973 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 09:22:15 AM
My current strategy is to hold what I have, and continue to work as I have worked. By doing that, I am trying to stay on top of the wave, when everything is falling, or seems to be falling.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 09:01:45 AM
With the market situation right now I have decided to slow down in trading and just wait for my bag hold to go up. I know I've been waiting for it to come and I may sound foolish for not selling them when the price was still okay but I am long term in crypto so I am holding my coins for 3 to 5 years.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 07:04:39 AM
I am doing both buying and holding coins for certain period and also trading them on every possible price swing to make few % of profit everyday. But by end of the day, I mostly keep my funds in different crytpo rather than in fiat.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
June 14, 2018, 06:19:14 AM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
My strategy is that I have two investments, the first investment is long term, I will wait for success or even increase the 100% coin that I invest and the second investment is daily porfit, while waiting for long term investment I'm still working.
These two are such nice and best strategies for making profit, and I am sure if we will concentrate on our aim of holding then change our luck with best strategy and smart planning, buying at low price then holding it for long term can make you ear best profit, as long term trading is always advisable but daily trading needs good information and fine skills to get success in, so long term trading is good but for daily trading try to learn it well at first then you can start it, my all time strategy is holding with patience.
Activity: 374
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 05:27:52 AM
My simple strategy at this time, is to continue doing what I have done before, gathering and holding all of those tokens, and just hopefully waiting for the market recovery.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
June 13, 2018, 05:29:27 PM
Longterm for half a years and other funds i try to day trade but sometimes i buy token from running ico as i like the concept of new ICO PROJECT. Try abritage this is a coolest strategy but u need to fast hands for these scenario.
You can get a good profit from ICOs investment, but it is too much risky, ICOs investment require a lot of study, first you need to study their project, white paper, road map and much more, you also need to have good experience in ICOs investment and only then you can choose a good and profitable ICO for your investment.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
June 13, 2018, 05:24:48 PM
     The only strategy i used is holding my bitcoin and patiently wait the time i can gain more profit before selling it. Sometimes i do trading but not always because it is too risky. Much better to keep my bitcoin in my wallet rather than trade it now.
Activity: 462
June 13, 2018, 05:16:04 PM
the strategy I use for trading is I buy cheap and wait until the price back becomes very expensive, if the price is not expensive abstinence to sell the assets you have, essentially you have to be patient and do not easily affected by other people's talk.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
June 13, 2018, 04:57:06 PM
Everyone can easily point to buy and hold as a best strategy possibly because it's the most popular thing we hear in crypto, "HODLING", almost everywhere you turn to. In reality if you are a crypto trader you are likely to combine the forces for best results. I usually tell people that day trading doesn't mean buying and selling everyday rather it means buying and selling when you are in profit, it could happen within few hours or day or weeks or even months that's because your target is to make a profit and not just to close a trade.
No, what you are describing is not day trading that is just called investing, day trading is exactly what the name suggest, you trade looking at charts with a very short time frame, you begin the day with no positions taken and you end the day with no positions open as well, even if you made 100 trades during the day not a single one of them persist when your trading day ends.
Activity: 235
Merit: 40
June 13, 2018, 04:51:05 PM
I'm buying from ico-s and trying to sell profitable. In this bear market, holding all my coins (which I bought last year).

I should have sold some coins and take my profits. This is what I learned from this market.
Activity: 14
June 13, 2018, 03:47:16 PM
I thoroughly studied the project which is called ‘Socratus’ and I found it really interesting. it is an insurance ecosystem which provide a digital platform for insurance companies. Sounds impressive, this project definitely needs attention.

You should also give it a try, just google and you will find all the information about this project.

Have a nice day
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
June 13, 2018, 03:05:11 PM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.

I still buy at low and hodl it until I reach the best target. Hodling would really take time and sometimes, I feel bored and hopeless about it buy I learned how to control my emotions. I always monitor the prices and I do series of research to choose coins with potential.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
June 13, 2018, 02:39:45 PM
I like to buy the dip in bear market and that is what I have been doing since the beginning of bearish trend this. As soon as there is reversal in this trend, I will start to trade margin.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
June 13, 2018, 09:33:50 AM
My current investment strategy is to buy and hold until the end of the year. While I keep the coins I am investing, I will learn the investment experience. When I get more experience then I will try day trading.
For me my current investment strategies are firts I am more specific and look for potential and authentic projects to invest. I value my funds so much that's  why I see to it that i double check triple check before I engaged my self to any project in the market. I think the best teaching is through experience and I experience already the good and bad side of investments. I preferred to invest in projects that's very accessible and useful in all kind of people in the crypto community.
Activity: 38
June 13, 2018, 08:57:32 AM
My current investment strategy is to buy and hold until the end of the year. While I keep the coins I am investing, I will learn the investment experience. When I get more experience then I will try day trading.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
June 13, 2018, 06:42:39 AM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

Although, most people buy and hold for a very long time, it is not really profitable during this dump. Let's take for example, those who bought bitcoin when the price was $12000 with the hope of selling when there is an increase in the price are now disappointed with the current price of bitcoin and have to continue holding so as not to run at a loss.  I think the best way to earn during this dump is day trading.

Day trading is simply taking advantage of the volatility of bitcoin by buying and selling within short period of time. This however,  has to be done with skills and enough knowledge which has to be acquired before you venture into day trading so as not to run at a loss.
Simply follow the market rules and make singles decisions after informing yourself from the market situations and the current value will help you out to decide about your next step.

After following the market rules and principles you will have a grasp on your investment or trading coins and you can never lose your money. If the market is low then wait for long term so that you may find an opportunity of selling your coins in a high market.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
June 13, 2018, 02:00:10 AM
Longterm for half a years and other funds i try to day trade but sometimes i buy token from running ico as i like the concept of new ICO PROJECT. Try abritage this is a coolest strategy but u need to fast hands for these scenario.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
June 13, 2018, 12:36:08 AM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

I don't have any specific strategy these days. I just handle my emotions because it is quite depressing to see the market in red and to see the prices drop down. I just keep calm and trying to get rid of panicking. I keep on buying alts as long as the prices are low and hodl it until I reach the best target.
wait and see maybe best strategy for us for current situation in market.cryptcurrency market now very bloody and we need to control our emotion while our asset value reduce to much.
Activity: 504
June 13, 2018, 12:20:36 AM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

My strategy has not changed since I started trading until now, it's a long-term strategy. I always have a good feeling about the Cryptocurrency market. I believe that with the help of society and money transfer issues, it will be added to our daily lives in the future.
So I bought some very cheap price altcoins and hold a time span of 4-6 years. That's my strategy. Wink

Sharing your point of view, bro, I would only add here: it is also a very good period to invest in cheap but promising altcoins. They cost under a dollar now but they will gain soon: Gladius, Credits, Napoleon X.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
June 12, 2018, 06:41:22 AM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

I don't have any specific strategy these days. I just handle my emotions because it is quite depressing to see the market in red and to see the prices drop down. I just keep calm and trying to get rid of panicking. I keep on buying alts as long as the prices are low and hodl it until I reach the best target.
Pages:
Jump to: