Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your current strategy? - page 18. (Read 8973 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 13
June 08, 2018, 05:22:54 AM
With the current situation, sometimes long term hodl is not always a good option. It is best to do short term and check the price if you are able to get some good profit. And then buy and sell again when there is a large dip. This might be a good strategy to keep the ball rolling at accumulate your profit. Investing in ICO is a good option also, as the new coin is still hot and if you trust the marketing of this ICO, better to invest.
Activity: 907
Merit: 500
June 07, 2018, 04:39:09 PM
The best strategy for me it's analizing projects and invest in perspective ICO. I like find pools with good bonuses in private and pre-sales and hold tokens.
Yes nowadays investing in ICO is better if you are investor or trader as the market is not good nowadays and it will take some more weeks to be better so if you will invest in ICO then the price of these ICO coins do not drop much when they are started to list on exchanges. Anyone can easily recover their money with a good profit if they invest in the early time of ICO.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 04:33:53 PM
the strategy I use when trading is a long term and short term strategy because trading is not always able to apply short term trading and long term trading, take advantage of the core price movement buy when the price is cheap and sell when the price has gone up.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 04:20:01 PM
My strategy is very simple, I buy all the bitcoin I can and I'm going to hold it until it reaches my target price I do not care how long it is going to take because I'm very confident we will reach that price, I really do not have a lot of bitcoin but I'm also not looking to become a millionaire as long as the profits I get out of bitcoin can improve my life significantly I will be happy.
In bitcoin investment is always a good strategy because it will safe your future and you will free from any stress about future planing because bitcoin investment will give better planing for your future, so that's why I will also admire about bitcoin investment because everyone want to secure their future and that is the best way to invest your money in this currency and hold it for long term as you want so that is why you will get it in future with a lot profit.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
June 07, 2018, 03:57:00 PM
My strategy is very simple, I buy all the bitcoin I can and I'm going to hold it until it reaches my target price I do not care how long it is going to take because I'm very confident we will reach that price, I really do not have a lot of bitcoin but I'm also not looking to become a millionaire as long as the profits I get out of bitcoin can improve my life significantly I will be happy.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 02:16:09 PM
I bought about six or seven coins few days ago, when their prices returned near the lowest level and i will not make any move from now on. Wait for the x5.
Activity: 200
June 06, 2018, 07:58:31 AM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
Big bets that can change the market sounds like a very good idea😆Mehn… damn! But I don’t have a big amount of money to be able to change the market. Usually I’m into day-to-day trading, but lately I have been doing Hodl, and I hope that it pays off before the end of this year. After fees years I have studied the market, I have noticed that there is always a very bug change when end of the year is approaching.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
June 06, 2018, 03:40:09 AM
If you don’t have enough time to do technical analysis, fundamental analysis is for you. Just like me, i have my full time work but when i do trading I preferred to do fundamental analysis which you can do a research of what your coin will do on future, if they will list on major exchange or if they announced a big partnership. You can do research on twitter or in telegram group but be careful, sometimes people are just getting FUD and might results for you to sell on deep.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
June 06, 2018, 03:12:11 AM
That I have missed the big profitable days through trading. Nowadays a person needs a good amount to invest, because the profits will be effective when the investment is big. Anything other than hodling is a bad IMO strategy. You really doubt anyone in this forum can consistently beat the cryptocurrancy market on day trading. Hodling is the only viable way to invest in cryptocurrancy.
This is nice to divide your capital like this as it is time when everyone need to have good skills and knowledge about trading so they will be able to earn with it, I prefer using long term trading than day trading because we are here to earn money and trade for the long term, instead of trading for day, it will be more good if you spend 100% in long term trading to earn good amount of profit, I use long term trading as my strategy is HOLDING and trust me I never suffered lose till now.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 07:26:27 PM
The best strategy for me it's analizing projects and invest in perspective ICO. Trading in BTC is different from other trading, like forex and another place, that's what I feel. Fundamental analysis is great to use for trading in btc, because the average growth of btc prices is strongly be affected by some info. At least I can just go in at anytime and pump the price and once it gets very high I will just withdraw my money and the profit immediately. But I have been making use of the same old strategy since 2014 and that’s Hodling. It is very easy and can yield income if you’re able to have patience for a long time.
Activity: 372
June 05, 2018, 07:26:13 PM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
As of now that I don't have a lot coin but I have of bitcoin the best I can do is hold it for now because the market is volatile so don't have any assurance if the market will up or down. So the holding for now is my choice.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
June 05, 2018, 06:36:06 PM
In the past, I used to trade on a daily basis, but at the present time, buying and holding is the best way because the market is in the direction that I can not determine.
You can make more money by trading on a daily basis, but it is very difficult, many people tried to make money in that way and most of time they have been unsuccessful, this is one of the reasons of why I prefer to hold for the long term instead of trying to guess which direction the market is going to take because to be honest I'm not really good at that, I would have never predicted the bull run and the crash that happened just a few months ago.
I agree that on a daily basis is very hard to trade, well, how do you think I have heard many times on the forum that you can configure the bot and it will slowly earn. do you think it's real?
There are some bots that work and can give you profits but the great disadvantage of bots is that you need to be a good trader to begin with to know how to configure your bot and which cryptocurrency pair to trade so you can get profits, bots are just a way to automate some of your profit generation but they will never supplant a human in its ability to read the market.
Activity: 1092
June 05, 2018, 06:31:01 PM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

Buy and hold is the strategy to those people newcomers and those people don’t have time to monitor always their investment. This not easy but straightforward on day trading. Buy and hold most of the holder of bitcoin do this strategy. Day to day trading is the most stressful strategy because you always think every movement of the value if you will hold or buy or sell the coins. My tactic is to buy and hold and long-term trader.
You follow a strategy which is relevant according to the present condition of the market. As the market is low these days so put the general rules in the market which is investment in a low market. The current price is 7.6k dollar for Bitcoin and its investment or trading is in the benefit of people on this stage. The market will soon upgrade and this will be our wise decision if we invest now.
Activity: 966
June 05, 2018, 01:31:36 PM
The best strategy for me it's analizing projects and invest in perspective ICO. I like find pools with good bonuses in private and pre-sales and hold tokens.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 12:34:30 PM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

The best strategy to start trading is that you should know the growth bitcoin price. Trading in BTC is different from other trading, like forex and another place, that's what I feel. Fundamental analysis is great to use for trading in btc, because the average growth of btc prices is strongly be affected by some info. Well, if you are a new to trading, it is better to learn it first. Look the latest information about cryptocurrency and also look bitcoin price day to day.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
June 05, 2018, 10:35:45 AM
You can earn a profit by daily trading procedure but this difficult and easy to do it. Day trading is exceptionally troublesome because of the cost of bitcoin is extremely excessively costly. Making it impossible to some altcoin available. Try not to settle on anything imbecilic choice, or you'll simply think twice about it. Simply confide in your coins, have more persistence and hold. You can procure each day if you put all your time and endeavors on it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 10:09:23 AM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

Well my current strategy right now is to buy more altcoins that only have a low price but also have a better future, and right now am thinking to invest on a great ico like investing in the deal coin ico and also investing in ico that have a great team that is my strategy.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 08:39:47 AM
Step 1. Research top 200 coins on coinmarketcap. Understand what they are doing, how they are doing it, who is doing it, what problem they are solving, and why it matters. In short, learn the fundamentals.

Step 2. Buy coins that you like, that have great fundamentals.

Step 3. Hold.... for the most part. If a coin goes down, try to understand why. If the fundamentals haven't changed... Don't sell.

Step 4. Hold until it hits a major peak. This is the only trade I make these days. I wait until it peaks. Make sure it's actually peaked, and not just leveled for a minute and then continues to go. What you are looking for is for it to peak, for it to go down a bit, and then, IF it fails to reach the former peak AND volume is tapering off, then it is likely a good time to sell some, wait for it to drop and then buy back in.

This is my favorite trade: relatively low risk, not complicated, few variables, and is a way to increase your stack without injecting fiat. The mooost important thing is to NOT BE GREEDY. You get that 3%, 5%, or 10% drop and you take it and you be happy with it. You just got free coins, so don't fuck it up. You never know when it's gonna spike up, and if you aren't satisfied with your gain, you seriously risk losing coin.
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
June 05, 2018, 08:37:20 AM
Panicsell low, Fomobuy high!
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 07:27:19 AM
Buy and hold?
I think that now it is more profitable to sell than to hold. The market is still falling, which means that soon the value of coins will drop and they can be bought cheaper. So I sell my tokens.
I do not think it is more profitable to sell than hold. Like if you have bought a Bitcoin with some $8000 few months ago, how is it profitable to sell it in the current market condition and get less than what you had paid? My strategy is to hold your coins. You have to hold them and only then you can earn in future. The speculations about the crypto coins have been positive and some good experts are hopeful about the future.
Pages:
Jump to: