Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your current strategy? - page 17. (Read 8973 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 06:37:08 AM
I buy ubt coin with ico price, now it's price down as 1/2 ico price, should i hold or stop loss?
Activity: 104
Merit: 3
June 12, 2018, 05:57:50 AM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
My strategy is that I have two investments, the first investment is long term, I will wait for success or even increase the 100% coin that I invest and the second investment is daily porfit, while waiting for long term investment I'm still working.
Activity: 166
June 12, 2018, 04:55:01 AM
You've been using a few strategies for years. You have been in the game cryptocurrancy for two thousand twelve. Initially, you are just looking for a way to play poker after the US government closes Full Tilt. At the beginning of two thousand and thirteen, you begin to pursue hype after April. I have missed the big profitable days through trade. Nowadays a person needs a good amount to invest, because the profits will be effective when the investment is big. Recently users have a profit opportunity when prices fall below $ 3000.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
June 12, 2018, 03:37:54 AM
Investment different to trading. Investment coins I hodl long term. Trading I try not to get emotionally attached to them, but...
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 02:41:15 AM
i am doing both buying and holding coins for certain period and also trading them on every possible price swing to make few of profit everyday but by end of the day mostly keep my funds in different crytpo rather than in fiat to me as i have already bought a good amount of bitcoin therefore i am simple going to hold my bitcoin and not to sell it...i am sure that the price of bitcoin will give me a good profit because the price of bitcoin is too much expected t rise high and can easily cross,i will even continue holding my bicoins  for a long time....
Activity: 406
June 12, 2018, 02:23:09 AM
Using all the mentioned trading strategies, mixing them. Nowadays mostly day trading and swing trading as the market is quite volatile.
Trying to be ahead or behind or even contrary to the market, never going with the flow- that is my strategy.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
June 12, 2018, 02:05:39 AM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
My strategy has not changed since I started trading until now, it's a long-term strategy. I always have a good feeling about the Cryptocurrency market. I believe that with the help of society and money transfer issues, it will be added to our daily lives in the future.
So I bought some very cheap price altcoins and hold a time span of 4-6 years. That's my strategy. Wink
My current strategy is to get more benefit from this current market because low market always benefits you in two places; one in the start and one in the end; you can buy more quantity coins on low amount in a low market and then will get he profit in the end in a high market. Now I am trying to buy more coins for trading and going to get huge benefit in the upcoming days.
Activity: 200
June 11, 2018, 03:23:43 AM
I have btc for hold and also I trying to do day-to-day trading.
I think of holding to be much better option especially at time when the market value of the coins is not that much high that selling those coins can result in any profit for you. the best thing to do at such situation is to go for buying of more crypto coins as this is something which will then help you in having more coins in your wallet and that you will able to make bigger profits at time of pump.
Activity: 122
Merit: 2
June 09, 2018, 01:02:52 PM
Everyone can easily point to buy and hold as a best strategy possibly because it's the most popular thing we hear in crypto, "HODLING", almost everywhere you turn to. In reality if you are a crypto trader you are likely to combine the forces for best results. I usually tell people that day trading doesn't mean buying and selling everyday rather it means buying and selling when you are in profit, it could happen within few hours or day or weeks or even months that's because your target is to make a profit and not just to close a trade.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 09:53:28 AM
one of my favorite strategies is the distribution of a few tactics, for the least risk of loss. For example, both long-term holding and active trading on exchanges.
My current strategy right now is to find a great coin that is really profitable and i am also buying more bitcoin as long the price of bitcoin is not very high now in the market and right now i am also finding a great ico to invest for.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
June 09, 2018, 09:29:30 AM
because right now I'm focused on bounty campaign. until now it still can not determine its strategy. because right now I prefer investing in the long term to be able to get a higher price
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 09:13:56 AM
for me i take half to buy and hold and the rest funds useing for short trading.
Activity: 18
June 09, 2018, 08:30:46 AM
I have btc for hold and also I trying to do day-to-day trading.
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 09, 2018, 08:27:13 AM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

Although, most people buy and hold for a very long time, it is not really profitable during this dump. Let's take for example, those who bought bitcoin when the price was $12000 with the hope of selling when there is an increase in the price are now disappointed with the current price of bitcoin and have to continue holding so as not to run at a loss.  I think the best way to earn during this dump is day trading.

Day trading is simply taking advantage of the volatility of bitcoin by buying and selling within short period of time. This however,  has to be done with skills and enough knowledge which has to be acquired before you venture into day trading so as not to run at a loss.
Activity: 462
June 09, 2018, 07:18:26 AM
the current strategy is to buy and hold, I will buy when the price is low then I will hold it for the long term because I want to get more profit and I think long term investment is better
No one knows the lowest and no one knows the highest but realistically since we have gone to test a bit close to the $6000 level, that may not actually be the level we may get to see anytime soon, if we are even going to get to see it at all which I doubt. We are building support gradually on the way up and there are just some things that realistically, we may not get to see happen. However, it is the market; we can assume one thing and the whales (market makers) decide to do another thing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
June 08, 2018, 06:06:41 AM
I like to go with the first option, buy and hold, i buy coins and hold them long term, however, i also trade with the coins which i hold, that way I increase the amount of my holdings and when I see the times right i sell my bag and move on to buying another set of good alts.
Activity: 432
June 08, 2018, 06:00:50 AM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

My strategy has not changed since I started trading until now, it's a long-term strategy. I always have a good feeling about the Cryptocurrency market. I believe that with the help of society and money transfer issues, it will be added to our daily lives in the future.
So I bought some very cheap price altcoins and hold a time span of 4-6 years. That's my strategy. Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
June 08, 2018, 05:55:21 AM
The strategy still the same all the time,
- Buy at the dip and do not sale when people panic sell
- Treat bitcoin as my long term savings, so just sell small portion when I need cash.
- Never tried cryptodabbler before, what is it? something that make your coin doubled? Most of them are scam
- Never risk bitcoin for daily trading, if you don't know how to.
An investment strategy in 2018 is the opposite of everyone's opinion. As far as I can see, every bit of good news, bitcoin and altcoin are down. And when the news is terrible, the price of the crypto market increases
Activity: 195
June 08, 2018, 05:52:40 AM
Just to buy and hold for some days until the price reaches a good and a stable range, i try to sell at no less than 3 - 5 percent (it depends on how many days that trade takes to get closed)
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
June 08, 2018, 05:38:24 AM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

At time moment I most prefer is to buy and hold because my aim target of selling my coins will be December. This is the best strategy for now. Day trading is good but for I have a hectic schedule. This month for is a vacation and having fun with friends. Big bets you do mean gambling? If I right. Gambling is also good if you are a lucky player. This strategy is required of the huge amount of funds. Sorry to offend you I guess the last sentence to your OP is fraud or is a fake. 
Pages:
Jump to: