Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your current strategy? - page 20. (Read 8973 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 11
June 01, 2018, 10:10:16 AM
The strategy of trading is good because there are more potential chances to make money on horse racing course, but also the probability to lose everything on these jump. You must go for the thing that suits you more. And I will advise every newbie here, don’t just accept and go for the option people give you. No one can know you better than yourself
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 10:09:43 AM
Altcoins are down because of the rise of bitcoin price so I am stuck with my altcoins for now waiting for the price to have a nice pump. I usually just day trade but because the price keeps getting down. I think you will need to wait for a long time because the price of bitcoin is still increasing, that means price of altcoin will continue to fall
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
June 01, 2018, 05:41:00 AM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
I just have a very simple strategy that is buying low and selling high. I do not like long-term investment because the Crypto market always does not feel safe for me. Many people say that Crypto's future is very good but until now I still do not believe it. Because it has so many other large corporations do not cooperate and trust, so I do not trust it. I only deal small and earn some money.
My strategy in this current market is to invest more and more because the current market is down and of low value that is very easy to achieve and is affordable as the market value if low. I will buy the valuable coins and working for it to make the dream come true and at the end as well as the market will soon shift and in am sure about its progress these days the demand is going high that will soon lead me towards better market and will make my trading and long term investment successful.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
May 31, 2018, 03:34:50 AM
I buy altcoins in smaller pricing and sell it when it's increase in it's price. Even a little profits I made but it can help.
It is the best strategy for us to have bitcoin at low price as when we invest in bitcoin at low price and then we hold with patience for long time so we earn very high profit, my strategy is to buy at red and wait with patience to hold and sell at high price, my actual strategy is to hold until I become bale to earn huge profit, so I am sure this way I will be able to earn high amount of profit.
Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
May 31, 2018, 03:26:20 AM
I am pretty newbie in the trading so right now my strategy is only to buy and hold some top coins like bitcoin and ethereum.Day to day trading is far away for me right now and when i earn some decent profit in holding then i will slowly get into the day by day trading.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
May 31, 2018, 03:21:38 AM
the current strategy is to buy and hold, I will buy when the price is low then I will hold it for the long term because I want to get more profit and I think long term investment is better
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 03:16:50 AM
I just hold and buy more, especially ETH, NEO and Cardano.
Activity: 154
May 31, 2018, 02:53:59 AM
I feel that I have missed the days of profiting big through trading. Right now one needs a good amount to invest, because the profiting will be effective when investment is big. Recently users got the chance to profit when the price fell below $2000.
holding bitcoin for a long time is the wisest strategy . i bought some bitcoin in February last year , when its price was a thousand dollars . in June last year , i sold it at a price of only 2600 dollars . at the end of December last year , it was close to twenty thousand dollars . i kick myself .
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
May 31, 2018, 02:13:04 AM
In the past, I used to trade on a daily basis, but at the present time, buying and holding is the best way because the market is in the direction that I can not determine.
You can make more money by trading on a daily basis, but it is very difficult, many people tried to make money in that way and most of time they have been unsuccessful, this is one of the reasons of why I prefer to hold for the long term instead of trying to guess which direction the market is going to take because to be honest I'm not really good at that, I would have never predicted the bull run and the crash that happened just a few months ago.
Holding is the easiest way to make a profit but you're right that you can get more profit from daily trading. you can make a profit every day but you need a more complex strategy and great skills so you can analyze the price that will happen. for the moment I am also holding my coin for seeing the market situation is still declining
My strategy is simple and following the market rules simply, apply all the market or trading rules and working according to the guiding principles. Now I am on a good position as usual the reason is I am not violating the rules of market and work accordingly that results in profit for me.

Besides the market rules and policies you must be monitoring and searching the current market conditions so that you may work accordingly.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 12:54:59 AM
I believe by storing bitcoin i will get that many benefits. I do not have to do anything just waiting for a good time to sell bitcoin
Activity: 168
May 30, 2018, 11:32:37 PM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
My current strategy is to buy and hold. Yes, I buy some coins at a cheap price and I hold it until the price reaches a very high value. I think a strategy like this can be very profitable but it takes extraordinary patience. Because if we are the kind of people who panic will definitely face something like this will not hold and want to sell in a hurry.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 11:26:38 PM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

[/quote
Buy and hold,because the current price of bitcoin now is giving the opportunity us to buy while the price is down in the crypto market. I hold it for long term investment,even a couple of years,it will be profitable in the future .
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May 30, 2018, 11:25:11 PM
I am holding of what i have know because for me it doesn't met of what i am aiming right now.Waiting for the right to withdraw some and i am planning to buy ethereum too because ethereum shows good movement as of now.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
May 30, 2018, 11:12:55 PM
one of my favorite strategies is the distribution of a few tactics, for the least risk of loss. For example, both long-term holding and active trading on exchanges.

I also try combining all of these options. When i have free time, I deal with the day trading. When i am very busy, I simply hold the altcoins that I do have.
Actually daytrading needs a lot of allocation of time because you have to do a good analysis and then you have to standby in the market so you can get the best chance possible. normally I will not leave the daytrading order to do other work because maybe I will miss the opportunity and instead the price will probably continues to decline and make me lose. so I'll use daytrading when my day is really spare
if we do have other activities and want daytrading, usually i do pending order in accordance with the price I want. but what i analyze for pending orders sometimes do not get the price if i want
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
May 30, 2018, 10:55:18 PM
one of my favorite strategies is the distribution of a few tactics, for the least risk of loss. For example, both long-term holding and active trading on exchanges.

I also try combining all of these options. When i have free time, I deal with the day trading. When i am very busy, I simply hold the altcoins that I do have.
Actually daytrading needs a lot of allocation of time because you have to do a good analysis and then you have to standby in the market so you can get the best chance possible. normally I will not leave the daytrading order to do other work because maybe I will miss the opportunity and instead the price will probably continues to decline and make me lose. so I'll use daytrading when my day is really spare
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 10:06:10 PM
I am doing both, day trading and swing trading,  especially for swing trading I very carefully to chooce which coin can be has massive potential and possible to offer multiple profit.  I prefer to chooce coin that still undervalued and low market cap but has strong community. And for day trading I only trade in pair USDT because now all crypt going up and down at the same times.
Activity: 7
May 30, 2018, 08:26:20 PM
I abide by the following trading rules:

1) When buying, always use a stop loss at 8%.
2) Always sell 1/5 upon the following price increases from cost - 20%, 40%, 80%, 100%
3) At 200% price increase make sure cost basis is ZERO and try to lock in at gains that double initial investment.

Check out www.TrackACoin.com to track everything with no frills. They have some great alert features. No auto-sync but you can import CSV.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 07:22:23 PM
My current strategy for now is to buy some good altcoins that have the potential to be good in the future. And hold it for a long time until its value will become much higher.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
May 30, 2018, 07:10:24 PM
In the next topics I have already answered this question, but here, too, answers. I want to say that no successful trader, in any case will not reveal their secrets to successful trading.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
May 30, 2018, 09:25:08 AM
I buy altcoins in smaller pricing and sell it when it's increase in it's price. Even a little profits I made but it can help.
Pages:
Jump to: