Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your current strategy? - page 3. (Read 8973 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
September 24, 2018, 06:39:31 AM
For me my simple current strategy is buy at dip and sell when the market is rising,
I won't called it day trading, I will call it medium term trading, because it could take a while before the market cycles
But this strategy works for me very well and I have been making a enough gain through it.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 06:19:15 AM
My current strategy is to hold and wait, as the market wouldn't go down forever. The price of most of the cryptocurrencies has been down , so selling my coins wouldn't be profitable at all.
Holding is also mine strategy and i think this is the best strategy in bear market. If the coins are down from the price we bought them, we should only hold them and not sell in loss.
Activity: 70
September 24, 2018, 03:44:26 AM
My current strategy is to hold and wait, as the market wouldn't go down forever. The price of most of the cryptocurrencies has been down , so selling my coins wouldn't be profitable at all.
Holding the coins is the best option and most sensible option. Better not to sale your coins at cheap price and wait for the market to recover. You are not in loss unless you sell in loss.
P60
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 23, 2018, 10:23:29 AM
my current strategy for now is holding, wait for my altcoins to pump then trade it before it goes dump again then buy another if it dumps then hold again over and over.
Same with my strategy, right now I’m also do holding because the price is low and the only thing we must do is to have a long term investment in order to make high profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 23, 2018, 09:54:14 AM
My current strategy is to hold, because I believe the hold will be a good opportunity for us in the future, the market later this year will soon recover and that is a good opportunity for us to sell at. there
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
September 23, 2018, 08:46:31 AM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.

Buy and hold and day trading can truly give us a profit. But of course this would be depend on your choice. If you do day trade it means you know what's the consequences  if you are well verse in trading or not.  While if you apply buy then hold this methods is the safest things which you are going to make where in the end you will receive profit only things was we don't know when?
Activity: 52
September 23, 2018, 08:30:30 AM
my current strategy for now is holding, wait for my altcoins to pump then trade it before it goes dump again then buy another if it dumps then hold again over and over.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
September 23, 2018, 07:11:33 AM
Basically, my actions with the crypto currency are buying and storing, but this may not be a long-term one, depending on how the market is unfolding. If there is a good jump in the coin for the day, I can sell it, it's a day trade. Another perspective direction I consider to invest in projects ico - there is a huge potential. There were such companies that brought very good profits. They need to be well looked for among empty projects that will not give anything.
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 06:08:17 AM
I think new guys like me should follow the first one ' Buy and Hold' strategy. because this is safe and low risky from day trading.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
September 23, 2018, 04:32:58 AM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.

As an investor who implements various investment strategies, I can say that I've tried almost every kind of impeachment method. I buy and sell for long-term investments. Especially due to the current period, a large part of my investments are long-term investments and I continue to increase these investments every day. For short-term investments, I usually prefer to buy or sell daily. I also do not neglect to make new investments through the profit margin. Especially with these profit margins, I usually make high-risk investments and aim for a more serious profit margin than these investments.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 03:38:14 AM
My current strategy is very cool. All of my assets keep holding for good situation of market. Keep update all of my token and also I am trying to buy some token for holding. Sometimes I am trying to trade for short time with my holdings. This short time trading get me some money that's solve my daily necessity.     
Activity: 12
September 22, 2018, 07:58:36 AM
I don't have any methodology for the present on account of the altcoin advertise down I chose to hold my bitcoins for some time and contribute subsequent to everything settles down I didn't check all coins till now yet my solitary current system is hold the same number of siacoin and dgb conceivable and offer it in multi month or two until the point that I figure the value structures of different coins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
August 21, 2018, 09:47:11 AM
I do not have any strict startegy which I work with.

I am rather a flexible trader, and I bend to the market flow.
Different coins have different potentials, and have to each be analyzed differently.
Now I am in a hold or buy mode, especially established currencies.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
August 21, 2018, 09:18:15 AM
my strategy is buy and hold.Buy when its low and wait till market will be a bull trand ,or when the ico make at least x3 profit and then i will sell.
That is really a very good strategy. I think that you should continue that strategy for some more time tell the bitcoin price start increasing again and when it raise back to its previous all time high price. It will surely give a very good support to bitcoin and hopefully its price will very soon raise again.

Activity: 182
August 19, 2018, 03:45:11 PM
my strategy at the moment is to accumulate as many tokens/coins as I could as they are very cheap,hope i will get a better value of them in the coming months
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 03:42:45 PM
I think that I can refer myself to those traders who prefer the long-term holding strategy. To my mind, it is better to invest in btc and ether and wait until the price increases next year, otherwise, you will not get profit
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
August 19, 2018, 02:02:20 PM
My current strategy as of now is bought an investment or coin when the price of it drops in the market or to the public then sell it when it is in the high amount to be profitable enough in this business.
Activity: 29
August 16, 2018, 03:36:53 PM
I have a long-term strategy in the main. I carefully study the market and then when the opportunity arises, I immediately use the chance to make as much of my money as possible. And I'm engaged in marketing and information about good projects.
Activity: 98
Merit: 31
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
August 16, 2018, 03:34:24 PM
My current strategy deposit and withdraw based. Every new deposit has a big chance to win. But don’t be too greedy. If you deposit 100$ then withdraw as soon as it turns into 200$. Stop trading until you get your requested payment. If you get your payment again deposit 100$ and continue. You can also use lose control system. If you lose two trade in a row then stop trade for at least 1 hours.

Very smart and too few people are doing active deposit and withdraw, but it is the only way to secure profits and minimize your exposure to volatility. But of course it's a lot of effort and you also need to keep a record as every time you withdraw and make profits you need to deduct a certain percentage for fiscal reasons. But overall the pros outweigh the cons, especially in this market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
August 16, 2018, 02:51:25 PM
Pages:
Jump to: