Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your opinion of gun control? - page 40. (Read 450471 times)

legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
November 13, 2017, 03:48:36 PM
i think gun control is a good law, it helpus safer, and feel comfortable when there is no one has a gun around, however gun is still in need when we need protection.

Safety is an illusion.  Giving up you ability to defend yourself will never make you safer.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 03:39:28 PM
People just need more discipline. A gun, just like any other weapons make people think they're superior. The arrogance may lead to dark imaginings.
e2w
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
November 13, 2017, 12:36:56 PM
I absolutely hate people abuse the so-called freedom of owning guns and using guns. it make the world so dangerous for my kids to stay.
Activity: 300
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
November 13, 2017, 12:35:22 PM
i think gun control is a good law, it helpus safer, and feel comfortable when there is no one has a gun around, however gun is still in need when we need protection.
Activity: 117
Merit: 12
November 13, 2017, 12:23:42 PM
there is an old dilemma - who is the killer ? the one who kills or the one who put a knife in the hand of killer? the line gets very tiny when discussing gun rights and control. gun sellers and owners say a gun doesnt kill, like cars dont kill .. it is all humans. thats manipulation of truth i believe, sounds good until close gets killed. guns must be under severe control .. i believe. 
Activity: 385
November 13, 2017, 11:42:52 AM
This is part of a legal case, safety and well being because the police habve no general duty to protect individuals, judicial remedies are not available for their failure to protect. 
Activity: 70
November 13, 2017, 09:47:42 AM

Guns are made for one purpose, and that purpose is to kill.
I believe that guns are not weapons, they are tools. How they are used is up to the person holding it.
Guns are especially dangerous in the hands of people who don't know how to use them (i.e., kids and teenagers) as well as those who are mentally ill and/or have a temper problem.
Gun control will not stop violence because a violent person doesn’t need a gun to be violent.
After the Sandy Hook Elementary shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, support for gun control increased dramatically.

Generally in America, the support for gun control has outweighed the support for gun rights.
Are gun control laws constitutional?
What would be your ideal set of laws regarding firearms?

first i believe that guns are not weapon, they are tools how they are used up to the person holding it guns themeselves cant do anything it is the person with the gun that decides where the bullet goes.
Activity: 36
November 13, 2017, 08:12:00 AM
I think that gun control is a must!
Moreover, I think all guns should be destroyed.
Same as all other weapons  Angry
Activity: 179
November 13, 2017, 07:49:41 AM
Gun control is necessary to have a peaceful society. Without gun control, many lives will be taken with unnecessary reasons. For me, we should have gun control because without law saying, a gun can be in anyone's hands. If there are no boundaries to who can have a gun , anyone and everyone is put at risk.

And you think the government doesn't use the guns against the People??
Activity: 28
November 12, 2017, 07:49:16 AM
Gun control will not stop violence because a violent person doesn’t need a gun to be violent. Taking guns away from violent people will not make them less violent. It might make them more violent. Violent people can use anything to be violent. Taking guns away from violent people is no more than just taking one out of a thousand more ways to hurt, rob, or kill you.

Also, gun control will not work because we already had something like it a few times and each time it has failed. Remember the Prohibition? From 1919 till 1933 owning, producing, and selling alcohol was illegal. Some people believed that alcohol was a bad thing and that it caused people to do terrible things. To these people it seemed like a good idea at the time to make alcohol illegal.
Activity: 138
Powering Real Economy in the gaming world
November 12, 2017, 06:14:01 AM
Gun control is necessary to have a peaceful society. Without gun control, many lives will be taken with unnecessary reasons. For me, we should have gun control because without law saying, a gun can be in anyone's hands. If there are no boundaries to who can have a gun , anyone and everyone is put at risk.
Activity: 112
November 12, 2017, 05:27:15 AM
I think the Gov should set a department to check the gun holders spirit status every year.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 12, 2017, 05:19:23 AM
I think it is our right to be allowed to have guns. I don't think they should take our guns away I think that would be a very bad idea. The main point is a killer will get access to a gun or something that causes harm no matter what.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 11, 2017, 05:07:27 PM
Guns should be illegal in all countries unless you are a personnel who has been trained to use them. This way we save many lives more than probably would get lost in actual gun violence.
If Guns are illegal, Criminals are going to get access to the guns which the government has made it illegal for the law abiding citizens to have in their possession. The best and smart way for gun control is that everyone is vetted fully before they are allowed to get a gun and that they should Crack down on the sales of guns to criminals.
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
November 11, 2017, 04:33:46 PM

Guns should be illegal in all countries unless you are a personnel who has been trained to use them. This way we save many lives more than probably would get lost in actual gun violence.

As a vet I can tell you that the 'training' involves mostly how to indoctrinate a human to perform the act of killing another human.  It is not natural for most Americans, and probably for few if any other groups of humans.  Even drone pilots who kill from half way around the world in a 'video game' environment often have trouble with it.

This human frailty is mitigated by choosing psychopaths to perform certain jobs now, and in the future will be even less of an issue.  'The system' can do it all from targeting analytics to actual control of the equipment.  Much easier to find psychopathic code monkeys than trigger squeezers, and one only need a handful of them.

Activity: 211
Santa Coin
November 11, 2017, 01:50:46 PM
Activity: 238
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
November 11, 2017, 07:54:54 AM
IMO, people should be given the choice whether whey want to own a fire-arm or not. In places like Texas, where home invasions are very common, the possession of a fire-arm can save many lives. However, the government should make it impossible for people with a criminal record, and those with mental issues from obtaining fire-arms.
I believe that guns only use for self protection but they should not use it in bad things . Gun control can save many lives ..
Activity: 154
Merit: 16
John 3:16/John 14:6
November 11, 2017, 05:57:38 AM
Some countries are allowed civilians to purchased guns. Guns/firearms are necessarily as weapons to defense our-self from enemy or to the protect us from threat, from crimes; (Rapes and so on). Gun/ Firearms is not a protection to those who are irresponsible, because mostly of the owners used guns to kill, to threaten, to commit crimes;(Hold-up, Carnap, kidnap and so on..) but those responsible owners, most especially those who love collecting guns are maybe I can say it is alright to own. Guns most especially in history plays a big role, guns leads some countries to free from invaders.   
Activity: 476
November 11, 2017, 05:31:07 AM

Guns are made for one purpose, and that purpose is to kill.
I believe that guns are not weapons, they are tools. How they are used is up to the person holding it.
Guns are especially dangerous in the hands of people who don't know how to use them (i.e., kids and teenagers) as well as those who are mentally ill and/or have a temper problem.
Gun control will not stop violence because a violent person doesn’t need a gun to be violent.
After the Sandy Hook Elementary shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, support for gun control increased dramatically.

Generally in America, the support for gun control has outweighed the support for gun rights.
Are gun control laws constitutional?
What would be your ideal set of laws regarding firearms?

Owning a gun is one thing, i mean i want to have a collection of guns. Like one of those antique hand guns. But as i say that owning a gun ok but being a responsible owner is different. I think gun regulation should focus more on the psychological profile of the would be owner. Not just guns, but we should also regulate the ammos used. If you're a collector then you won't need ammos. The number of ammos when registering is counted. With the danger potential of guns, strict regulation must be enforced
Activity: 286
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
November 11, 2017, 04:20:07 AM
in my opinion on gun control i think its not stop the crime even have a gun control i prefer gun banned
Pages:
Jump to: