Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your opinion of gun control? - page 77. (Read 450471 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
January 27, 2017, 07:32:48 PM
Many are afraid of the spread of weapons for different reasons. Some people are afraid to start a massive complication, and there are many murders and other is most likely our government. Afraid not to complicate it against them. But I can tell you that it is not so easy to shoot a man. It is very difficult mentally.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
January 27, 2017, 07:00:03 PM
I thought about it and didnt get a clear answer.
I think it's "every" mans right to own a gun. With "" I mean you should have some control over it, strictly monitor people owning it, so no criminal or mentally ill person can get it easily. You should be able to defend yourself, either from other people, animals if you live in wilderness, or even government if it comes to that. On the other hand guns make killing too easy, its easier to shoot someone from distance then lets say stab him. Its proven that with gun you dont have that same feeling, for knife you need more balls, anger or craziness.
To arms sweeps need not as a means of killing, as well as a method of self-defense. Then the general attitude change in principle.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
January 27, 2017, 05:50:39 PM
I think it's "every" mans right to own a gun. With "" I mean you should have some control over it, strictly monitor people owning it, so no criminal or mentally ill person can get it easily. You should be able to defend yourself, either from other people, animals if you live in wilderness, or even government if it comes to that. On the other hand guns make killing too easy, its easier to shoot someone from distance then lets say stab him. Its proven that with gun you dont have that same feeling, for knife you need more balls, anger or craziness.

I believe a test must be made

Banish guns in one of the states, and compare the results with other states

If the banishment gives positive results, apply nationwide

If not, abort mission
Activity: 138
January 27, 2017, 05:46:42 PM
Weapons at home can never be kept. I was not the first time I've noticed that if you have a gun, it is necessary when the shoot, and the consequences as a result will be disastrous.
Activity: 126
January 27, 2017, 04:02:32 PM
Activity: 164
January 27, 2017, 03:04:31 PM
When my safe is my hard drive, I feel more relaxed. I want to say that I can advise people to seek the right to personal weapons at home. Of course wearing more questionable.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
January 26, 2017, 08:54:12 AM
Gun control is feasible if guns manufacturers brings out a technology that's makes gun be fired only after a fingerprint scan, with that most shootings in schools will be averted and culprits will be apprehended easily.

LOL... If they introduce some new security feature such as the one you just posted, then the hackers will be able to crack it in a matter of days, if not hours. With tens of millions of illegal guns floating around, I don't really think that this is a very viable option. In the end, some innocent guy will be prosecuted for the crime which he had no connection.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 26, 2017, 08:26:07 AM
Gun control is feasible if guns manufacturers brings out a technology that's makes gun be fired only after a fingerprint scan, with that most shootings in schools will be averted and culprits will be apprehended easily.
Activity: 121
January 24, 2017, 04:20:33 PM
A gun can't protect you from armed gangs. Besides, even if you are with guns, the criminals always have the advantage. They attack first. So it is always the police will be necessary. Self-defense will help you survive until the cops arrived.
At least if I ever feel overpowered by a gang I can shoot as many of them as I can and die in a gunfight instead of being beaten to death, maybe tortured and watch my family suffer the same fate.
A gun is not enough. You still should be able to use it. Without the skills to use the weapons you do it in a fight with the gang is better not to get it. Though of course if you will confront one criminal then you will always have a chance.
Activity: 121
I like boobies (o)(o)
January 24, 2017, 03:22:27 PM
Guns are made for one purpose, and that purpose is to kill.
I believe that guns are not weapons, they are tools. How they are used is up to the person holding it.
Guns are especially dangerous in the hands of people who don't know how to use them (i.e., kids and teenagers) as well as those who are mentally ill and/or have a temper problem.
Gun control will not stop violence because a violent person doesn’t need a gun to be violent.
After the Sandy Hook Elementary shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, support for gun control increased dramatically.

Generally in America, the support for gun control has outweighed the support for gun rights.
Are gun control laws constitutional?
What would be your ideal set of laws regarding firearms?

A gun is a tool for war. It has no use in a civil society beyond policing.

Gun control may not stop a violent person being violent but it will top that person from using a gun to kill others. Sure they can use a knife but its much easier to point a gun, pull the trigger, point it at the next person, pull the trigger and so on..

Ideal set of laws for my country would be what I stated above.

Ideal set of laws for the USA would be different. I realize that you're not going to take peoples guns away but one can start denying certain individuals guns, such as those that are mentally ill.

America is a prime example of what you have with armed citizens.

People are dumb and nuts, some fuckwads shot at an old lady in Texas because she didn't go through a stop sign quickly enough for them. I suppose they were laughing and thought they were cool. What they did was kill a toddler in the back seat. really cool, hope they got where they were going and on time. This is what happens with an armed citizenry.

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
January 24, 2017, 03:07:23 PM
A gun can't protect you from armed gangs. Besides, even if you are with guns, the criminals always have the advantage. They attack first. So it is always the police will be necessary. Self-defense will help you survive until the cops arrived.
At least if I ever feel overpowered by a gang I can shoot as many of them as I can and die in a gunfight instead of being beaten to death, maybe tortured and watch my family suffer the same fate.
Activity: 118
January 24, 2017, 02:47:47 PM
the people especially in the us need the guns to protect themselves from the governement. They always create reasons to inforce gun control. Problem Reaction Solution.
Guns made America great. If someone is going to restrict the right of citizens to use weapons he is on the side of criminals. The government is afraid of armed people, and therefore tries to limit his options.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 24, 2017, 01:24:04 PM
New U.S. Army Pistol The Sig P320 XM17 Modular Handgun System: WHY?

In this video we discuss the pros and cons of the new U.S. army pistol the Sig p320, some of its competitors, and why the army decided on this 9mm.

New U.S. Army Pistol The Sig P320 XM17 Modular Handgun System: WHY?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M36YmR2KWIc

Cool
Activity: 262
January 20, 2017, 03:31:22 PM
the people especially in the us need the guns to protect themselves from the governement. They always create reasons to inforce gun control. Problem Reaction Solution.
I have never seen that in America, people defended themselves with weapons in the hands of the government. What are you talking about! Americans have always used weapons for protection from criminals.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
January 20, 2017, 03:25:22 PM
Activity: 240
January 20, 2017, 03:22:12 PM
Activity: 282
January 20, 2017, 01:37:41 PM
The news media is anti gun.

They never publicize stories where guns are used to prevent theft, rape or murder.

There are many cases where a rapist will break into someone's house and be shot or run away when they realize the woman is armed.

The news media never covers those stories.

Background checks and regulation never prevented complete idiots from driving on the roads.

Gun regulation won't be any better at preventing fools from owning guns.
I agree with you. To abandon weapons only if to every be assigned a police officer with a weapon. It's easy for politicians to talk about it. They have state protection. May they year walking the streets without a guard, and then we'll talk.

Better for all the people to have guns, along with training to use them correctly, and to get rid of police altogether.

Cool
To get rid of the police is not obtained. Even the weapon in your hands you will not be able to fully protect from crime. Do not forget that criminals also in the hands could be a weapon.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 624
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
January 20, 2017, 01:33:12 PM

They never publicize stories where guns are used to prevent theft, rape or murder.

There are many cases where a rapist will break into someone's house and be shot or run away when they realize the woman is armed.

Background checks and regulation never prevented complete idiots from driving on the roads.

I agree with you. To abandon weapons only if to every be assigned a police officer with a weapon. It's easy for politicians to talk about it. They have state protection. May they year walking the streets without a guard, and then we'll talk.

Better for all the people to have guns, along with training to use them correctly, and to get rid of police altogether.

Cool
Good idea but other people are afraid to touch those weapon because it can kill someone.. But the good part or result you can protect your self from danger places if there are kidnappers or bad people in the night you can use your weapon in emergency case..
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 20, 2017, 01:29:53 PM

Cool
Activity: 193
January 19, 2017, 07:00:50 AM

Pages:
Jump to: