Pages:
Author

Topic: What’s your prediction? - page 11. (Read 4594 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 07:25:17 AM
Hey guys. What situation will be on cryptomarket by the end of the year? Do you think crypto market will recover or not? What price bitcoin will reach by the end of the year?
Currently Bitcoin has shown good results, And if it continues like this I am sure at the end of 2018 cryptocurrency will become the investment target of many Investors of the world,
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 07:13:13 AM
Many people and investers believe in crypto market this year many predictions about crypto market. Now market is dumb it's not stable crypto market quickly recover soon this year crypto market will hit a new goal.
Activity: 102
July 21, 2018, 06:09:49 AM
By the end of the year, the situation on the crypto currency market will be completely different from the current one. I expect the prices for all the crypto currencies to increase in the autumn. By the end of the year, Bitcoin will probably reach a price of 65000$.
Activity: 323
July 21, 2018, 06:07:53 AM
on the taming prediction I read last month. I just did not hit and I asked. my prediction is based on the chart since 2017. If you notice the bullrun is based on the horns. let's say that the first horn came out in december 2017 so it's going to happen that the market will all fall but it will not stop because the first horn came out in dec. 2017 so close the next pair of horns. that's my prediction. and would have hit it. this coming bermonths is the real bullrun and say go to the moon.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 05:51:59 AM
I'm very sure if the price of bitcoin and altcoin will be higher than last year's $ 2500, maybe this year will be more than it could reach $ 6000 maybe because I think the bitcoin and altcoin will recover and the price will be fantastic at the end of the year but if the call says how exactly I do not know
Activity: 112
July 21, 2018, 05:12:27 AM
Hey guys. What situation will be on cryptomarket by the end of the year? Do you think crypto market will recover or not? What price bitcoin will reach by the end of the year?
I believe the market will rebind later this year. As in previous years, almost the price of the market at the beginning of the year will decrease and the end of the year again increased many times. And this year is no exception
Activity: 434
July 21, 2018, 05:11:36 AM
My prediction is that the entire cryptocurrency market will rise sharply in August, while Bitcoin may break through $20,000. This may be crazy, but I believe the United States will support cryptocurrencies, a market in which no government in the world will give up cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 364
July 21, 2018, 05:10:18 AM
Actually, this year is very difficult for crypto Although I am thinking positive since the market is down.
We all know that Bitcoin is already pumping and I think this is the beginning. I believe the market will recover and Bitcoin will reach $20k at the end of this year I think.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
July 21, 2018, 05:06:42 AM
crypto This year's bull market has not yet arrived, everyone is looking forward to it, but to be honest, I am not sure if there will be a bull market this year. Due to the current market situation, I have not seen the signs of the arrival of the bull market.
well, we do not know what market will be like in the future. but, I believe in my principles. I am sure that bitcoin prices will soon increase, even though the current increase is not so fast, but little by little it happens.
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 21, 2018, 05:02:58 AM
crypto This year's bull market has not yet arrived, everyone is looking forward to it, but to be honest, I am not sure if there will be a bull market this year. Due to the current market situation, I have not seen the signs of the arrival of the bull market.
Activity: 154
July 21, 2018, 04:59:18 AM
I think the market will grow a bit by the end of the year. Maybe the price will be about$9,000. It's early, we have to wait for autumn.
Activity: 364
Pawsome
July 21, 2018, 04:44:41 AM
This year has been a difficult year for predicting the movement of crypto prices, this is because of the many negative news that makes many users panic and choose to sell in a loss condition rather than wait, but I'm sure that the end of the year the price of crypto will soon improve.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
July 21, 2018, 04:36:12 AM
I also believe that bitcoin prices will be recovered and have a higher price than last year. Now if you have bitcoin you can hold the coins and sell at the highest price at the right time of the year. I really hope that there will be a bullrun again. It would make the cryptocurrency hater cry!
Activity: 196
July 21, 2018, 04:16:51 AM
I think the price of Bitcoin until the end of this year did not increase greatly.
Since the beginning of this year, Bitcoin only rose slightly, in contrast to last year's high price increases.
From the results of this monitoring, I think Bitcoin at the end of this year only experienced a slight price increase because the current market conditions are experiencing a price decline.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 03:54:55 AM
I think  bye the end of the years market will recover from bear trend and we all get some profit for the holidays

By the start of the 4th quarter, IMO, things will turn to green since then until the last month of the year. I based this prediction on what is really usually happening every year during the 4th quarter of the year. Maybe it will even go beyond our prediction as new ATH will be recorded again.
Activity: 182
July 21, 2018, 02:17:59 AM
I think in the near future the price may fall down! Despite the good news, there should be a correction, after which the price will grow further!
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
July 21, 2018, 02:13:43 AM
what predictions are you talking about? cryptos is verry unpredictable because there are a lot of factors that can affect their price . so even if you predicted that the price will increase just because you hodl your coins , well think again .

my prediction is very positive , the market has been red for too long . I think that we are waiting for a huge increase in crypto prices

what is positive about that? Do you mean you predicted that the market will turn to red? Well congratulations because your prediction are correct but not all are going to be happy or feel positive about this down fall of cryptos .
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
July 21, 2018, 02:04:08 AM
I believe if the predicted price of crypto in this year will be high and this will definitely happen, because now the market predictions to rise is still high. maybe in the next few days there will be a significant increase and this definitely makes the crypto position becomes high.
Activity: 30
July 21, 2018, 02:03:43 AM
my prediction is very positive , the market has been red for too long . I think that we are waiting for a huge increase in crypto prices
Activity: 153
https://www.soar.earth/
July 21, 2018, 01:39:44 AM
I have no doubt that this year the market will start to grow and will surprise us . I think that by the end of the year the price of etherium will be more than $ 1,000, the price of bitcoin more than $ 10,000
Pages:
Jump to: