Pages:
Author

Topic: What’s your prediction? - page 15. (Read 4594 times)

Activity: 387
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 07:17:28 PM
Hey guys. What situation will be on cryptomarket by the end of the year? Do you think crypto market will recover or not? What price bitcoin will reach by the end of the year?

I hope bitcoin,  ethereum and other altcoins will rise before this year ends.  Its been a long time since the market is not doing better or it always goes with red one. We also wanted to see a huge increase and i hope that we see  this year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
July 07, 2018, 05:58:55 PM
In my opinion, the price of Bitcoin at the end of this year will not increase significantly, it will actually decrease.
this can be seen from the trend of the last 3 months Bitcoin continues to decline.
From this trend, we can predict the price of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency will decrease at the end of the year.
But we all certainly hope that the price Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin prices will rise and rise as in previous years.
Volume and bitcoins price is not totally relative. I think bitcoin is preparing for another bull run to 10,000 by end of this year. 1-2 months ago BTC just hit 10,000.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
July 07, 2018, 05:51:00 AM
for my stand i believe all the crypto markets will be rising during first week after ghost month, so in shor it will be on september onwards. This will be lead by Bitcoin and Ethereum for sure. Since as of now this two are the main ship for the cryptocurrencies. After the flight of this two i believe all of the alts will be rallying to since all of them are dependent on the dominance of this two tokens. Since most of the experts here are believing this case i hope this will be true after all.
Activity: 240
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 04:03:58 AM
Hey guys. What situation will be on cryptomarket by the end of the year? Do you think crypto market will recover or not? What price bitcoin will reach by the end of the year?

Currently Bitcoin price is still stable within the $6K level, thus we don’t know yet what will happen in the succeeding days. I don’t really rely on predictions but I am just hopeful that the market will recover. Let us just continue to believe in crypto and hope for the best.
Activity: 224
July 06, 2018, 08:13:21 PM
In my opinion, the price of Bitcoin at the end of this year will not increase significantly, it will actually decrease.
this can be seen from the trend of the last 3 months Bitcoin continues to decline.
From this trend, we can predict the price of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency will decrease at the end of the year.
But we all certainly hope that the price Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin prices will rise and rise as in previous years.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 07:58:18 PM
only time can know. The truth is that nowadays, many investors are worried about putting new money into Bitcoin. Only once they are convinced that volatility will end and Bitcoin continues its uptrend, you can be sure that most investors will be completely ready to invest in this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
July 06, 2018, 06:27:56 PM
It is possible that in aug, the market will recover and Bitcoin will increase to $ 10,000 ,because there are many Altcoin events on those days, so Bitcoin prices could rise again.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
July 06, 2018, 01:58:10 PM
It’s be a standard situation few years ago. But on this moment we can see how all our vision changing and we cant’s see near future of cryptomarket. But to my mind by the end of the year we will see bull market with BTC=$50k
Activity: 333
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
July 05, 2018, 05:04:49 PM
I guess that the market will rebind, but the market will probably never recover like the end of 2017. And bitcoin, I think the price will be higher than $ 10,000 in this year
Activity: 308
July 05, 2018, 04:56:14 PM
The market will recover but may recover within a year or two. I estimate the Bitcoin price at the end of 2018 to be $ 13,000. Hopefully, prices can go up more
Activity: 364
July 05, 2018, 04:53:39 PM
I guess that the price of the market will recover. But for the price of bitcoin at the end of the year, I can not know how much price bitcoin will increase
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 05, 2018, 04:51:49 PM
I think it will be really good if market will manage to climb up to 500-700 billion market cap, lower market will be  really bad.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
July 05, 2018, 04:49:04 PM
I believe in bull market. All my friends sold BTC 1 week ago, but I HODL.
Activity: 658
July 04, 2018, 12:01:47 AM
The Crypto market will be very difficult to recover. If you look at the world economy at the moment, everything is going down. That is a sign of the economic downturn. And it takes years to restore all.
So Bitcoin prices will not be able to rebound strongly by the end of 2018 and this will go on for a long time. Cry
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 03, 2018, 11:46:53 PM
As i review feeds and forecasts the market will surely  manage  to recover by the last quarter  of the year after Thanksgiving to be a little  more precise. A s we all hoe for most of the coins to break their  all time highs sadly the current  forecast still didn't  show that result specifically  with Bitcoin. But this forecast  change everyday so kets keep our hopes up.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
July 03, 2018, 10:57:37 PM
There is no specific price prediction because we don't know how long this gone a take but one thing I can say we have to move according to the market situation. Price prediction is always false because we even not reaching to that value.
Activity: 168
July 03, 2018, 10:40:23 PM
My forecast is that in the month of 2018 the price of the bitcoin and the altcoin will increase and we will have more new things in the bitcoin arena as the government will have more incentives with it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 10:14:23 PM
We are going to be a in a very similar situation than the situation in which we are right now, I know that can be exasperating especially for those that are losing a lot of money but I do not see any kind of big recovery, if we are lucky the price will reach 10k before the end of the year.
Merit: 111
July 03, 2018, 05:55:54 PM
No one can predict the behavior of a market with 100% certainty, because it is very unstable. But we could look back to the last bear market to have an idea what would happen in the future. During the last bear market that lasted 2 years, there was several attempts for the market to recover but I never did, until finally after 2 years the market turn around and started a bull market that lead to the massive run at the end of 2017. In this bear market we expect the same. So dont loss hope, just be patient, this big dumped will be recover in the next few months.
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 05:47:22 PM

I don't want to be pessimistic, but I think it is hard to say that, ethereum, bitcoin and many other coins can reach extremely high values before the ending of 2018. Buf on the other hand, I think they might have new record prices in the next years.
Pages:
Jump to: