Pages:
Author

Topic: What’s your prediction? - page 14. (Read 4594 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 07:27:18 AM
I keep repeating that the market will go up sooner or later, as it has been many times. Question - when? Many experts do not dare to answer this question, but the market conditions should inevitably improve by the autumn.
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 07:22:36 AM
For me, I believe that by the end of the year, crypto would have recovered from the bear and the price of coin higher than it is now and the price of bitcoin will be within the range of $10000 and $15000.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 06:24:32 AM
It is likely that this year the market will begin to grow rapidly closer to autumn as it was that year
Activity: 210
July 11, 2018, 12:54:22 AM
Hey guys. What situation will be on cryptomarket by the end of the year? Do you think crypto market will recover or not? What price bitcoin will reach by the end of the year?

I think the market can't recover to the last year level by the end of the year, however bitcoin price can cross $10,000 by the end of this year.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 12:03:07 AM
only time can know. The truth is that nowadays, many investors are worried about putting new money into Bitcoin. Only once they are convinced that volatility will end and Bitcoin continues its uptrend, you can be sure that most investors will be completely ready to invest in this cryptocurrency.
Investors are not worried about the volatility of the market in fact many of the people that like this market as a way to invest their money like the volatility, what they are waiting is for bitcoin to show some signs that it is going to recover soon, something that has not happened.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
July 08, 2018, 10:34:21 AM
i think the bitcoin price will return to $10000 to $15000 . this year may be difficult to reach the height of last year . because many countries have adopted a policy to limit bitcoin this year .
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 09:39:32 AM
It's hard to predict anything, this year is very no predictable. But I still hope for a good outcome)
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
July 08, 2018, 04:21:34 AM
Hey guys. What situation will be on cryptomarket by the end of the year? Do you think crypto market will recover or not? What price bitcoin will reach by the end of the year?

some news suggests that the end of this year bitcoin prices will increase.
I am confident that the price will recover, and the price that can be achieved by the end of this year between $ 20,000 - $ 25000
Activity: 280
July 08, 2018, 03:37:40 AM
Yes market will recover and I do believe that bitcoin will hit more than the from its former price. It can possibly reach up to $20k before the end of this year or even it can hit more than that price because we are talking a bout bitcoin and we know that when bitcoin move to recover it moves fastly and always cross more than from its former price.
Activity: 126
July 08, 2018, 03:33:47 AM
In my opinion, the Crypto market will grow at the end of August, and the price will escalate and will be one of the best markets to attract more people to crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
July 08, 2018, 03:06:35 AM
I anticipate Bitcoin will hit $ 11k by the end of 2018 simply because the market is being manipulated so it can not be pumped up as late as 2017.
Bitcoin will remain stable from now until the end of 2018, and this is a good sign for traders.
The opportunity to experience improvement will always be there, the crypto movement is always changing at any time and we also always get unexpected surprises. Bitcoin and Altcoin have the same opportunities, although in the past few weeks we have experienced a bad condition that is the dumping of the crypto market, but now the condition is quite improved and we will face market conditions that are on a positive track.

Please be assured that when we trust the crypto the market will start to move positively, it is because when we use crypto more then the public trust will increase and it is that will raise the price of crypto slowly and also stable.
Activity: 98
July 08, 2018, 02:42:27 AM
My guess is that the market will rebound back in August, the price of the altcoin will increase sharply so we should be patient waiting, good opportunity will come to all of us.
Activity: 255
July 08, 2018, 12:32:48 AM
I think Bitcoin will still be pumped at the end of the year and its price will fluctuate at $ 15-17k per coin. That is a reasonable price for the market has gone down too long.
We should buy the altcoins right now and expect good results later this year.
Activity: 167
July 08, 2018, 12:28:10 AM
My prediction is that bitcoin will comes to normal and stable sooner, as of this moment bitcoin is suffering of the price down in the narket, lots of investors are holding their tokens for the rise up of value of bitcoin, but i think this is not last long bitcoin will recover.
Activity: 133
July 08, 2018, 12:22:25 AM
This past days bitcoin are suffered from the decreasing of his price, but my prediction is bitcoin will rise up and back to normal, everything in this crypto market will come stable after this tragic made by scammers.
Activity: 168
July 08, 2018, 12:21:04 AM
I think the crypto market will grow at the end of this year.Now the crypto market is down.In the future the value of crypto market will rise.This week bitcoin has grown +7.04%.I think the price of bitcoin at the end of this year is $20000 to $25000.The future of the crypto market will be better.
Activity: 345
July 08, 2018, 12:03:37 AM
I anticipate Bitcoin will hit $ 11k by the end of 2018 simply because the market is being manipulated so it can not be pumped up as late as 2017.
Bitcoin will remain stable from now until the end of 2018, and this is a good sign for traders.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 11:44:12 PM
My prediction is that by the end of the year the crypto market will be the same. But in say ten years or so, it will triple.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 10:26:56 PM

As for me, the history would repeat itself based also in the speculation of crypto pros. I believe that crypto would strike high again by the end of the year or in the last quarter so we should grab the opportunity to buy and invest more this time because I believe that we could maximize our gain through investing at low.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
July 07, 2018, 09:50:30 PM
IMHO it will be stable between 8k-9k level by the end of this years. Yes the market will grow but not in pump & dump way. I know it is very hard for decentralized market to go stable, but I really glad if the price can go stable rather than chart on the past.
Pages:
Jump to: