Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your problem in the bounty? - page 21. (Read 2973 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 12:01:21 PM
The main problem in generosity is companies that do not count the rates for the work done , after which they pay only part of the reward.

i absolutely agree with you ajd i think tjat there can be different obstacles because of this problem which is jot easy to solve
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 11:59:24 AM
maybe the problem that often exists in the bounty is if the manager does not do his job properly so that the bounty becomes unfair and will end badly, our work becomes useless and only wastes time
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
October 13, 2018, 11:51:11 AM
The main problem in generosity is companies that do not count the rates for the work done , after which they pay only part of the reward.

That exactly true, with a decrease in the price of each coin will have a negative impact on the price of a new token. Indeed, if the price at the ICO takes place the price of the token will have a standard price for the bounty hunter reward later, but this does not happen if the cryptocurrency price decreases. And even I only have thoughts if every bounty hunter should be paid a dollar rate, but later they can exchange the dollar against the token.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
October 13, 2018, 11:50:04 AM
what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley
The things which makes most of the people here lazy about doing the bounty is probably the inactive support from bounty managers or those which are not weekly adding stakes. Stakes are the initial rewards for the bounty hunters in order for them to make an assumption on whether they will recieve something or not.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
October 13, 2018, 11:41:32 AM
this job is quite boring so because of this i feel myself lazy to do it sometimes. however, it`s simple and quick, so i do
if we do make it look like work will get bored but when we understand that this is a hobby it will certainly give us a sense of fun because it can do it
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Bountyhive.io
October 13, 2018, 11:40:08 AM
The only problem that makes me feel lazy bout bounty most times is because most of the bounties I've participated in befpre most of them end up failing or underpaying so coins just littery wallet without use
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
October 13, 2018, 11:38:43 AM
I did lot of bounty campaigns and i found lot of problems in bounty campaigns. So some campaigns dont payment after complete ico and get some projects log times to payment our bounty tokens.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 11:33:40 AM
the problem that I had on the bounty was when I spent a lot of time doing campaigns and at the end of the project I was not paid because the project was a scam
And the second part of the problem, when you have received your token 100-500$ worth(for example) by ico token price< and when it lists on some exchanges the price fall far bellow ico
copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 11:25:43 AM
The only major problem I can say I encounter in bounty is participating in scam and fake projects. It really hurts when you you spend more time on a bounty campaign only to realize that the project is not real.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
October 13, 2018, 11:23:34 AM
this job is quite boring so because of this i feel myself lazy to do it sometimes. however, it`s simple and quick, so i do
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
October 13, 2018, 11:20:12 AM
what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley
What a nice question..
The main problem is lack of time - combinig bounties with full-time job is hard you know and sleeping for 5-6 hours a day is definitely not enough.
Another issue is irritation when the bounty admins rapidly change rules or extend the campaign for another 1-1.5 months - I hate this feeling when my plans are being broken.
Activity: 392
Merit: 114
October 13, 2018, 11:14:29 AM
The problem is  The find the right bounties,legit bounties
research legit bounties,because too much fake project here.
or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty?
Yes,lazy is biggest problem when you work on bounty,sometimes i don't get stakes because the post is too less in one week

perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience
Lazy,hard to control when the good time to do bounty,do task.
too busy with my main work(because I made the bounty as a side job) ,so i break and forgot to do bounty
Activity: 140
October 13, 2018, 10:41:17 AM
Hi, everybody. The main problem is fraud. A lot of companies just don't pay and don't count steaks. Sometimes it is sad that they do not pay for the work done. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 228
October 13, 2018, 10:27:04 AM
I myself have trouble at KYC, to follow the gift of having to include KYC, I myself don't like it, sometimes I think about what KYC is a prize hunter, but there are many reasons for dev to include KYC in following a bounty campaign
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
October 13, 2018, 09:43:39 AM

Some bounty campaign doesn't show the spreadsheet , so I can't control my task.
Another problem  is there are so many bounty campaign extended , more time but no more reward !
yes we have spent time working with their projects.
a number of ICOs extended their ico until December, I thought this was crazy.
but, this might be a good reason to get bigger payments.
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 09:25:51 AM
My biggest problem is impatience, while managers postpone bounty. I can't stand it,because it means more working times for smaller reward.
In long bounties it is harder to earn due to a participants flow
Activity: 294
October 13, 2018, 09:24:03 AM
First, i find it very hard to find a good bountie campaign.
And even if you find one, there is no guarantee that you will be paid.
The whole scam bounties just ruin everything.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
October 13, 2018, 09:18:13 AM
At the moment I see only one problem. Massive delays and non-payment for the work done, I think that is now found in every project. No one wants to go to the stock exchange because the market is very weak and at any time it can go even lower. I hope that everything will be restored by the end of this year
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
October 13, 2018, 09:15:51 AM
Perhaps my most important problem in Bounty is the lack of time, I do not always have time to take part in those companies that I like them just too much, and I have less and less time every day. Sometimes you have to deliberately sacrifice the quality of your work for the number of companies. I know this is not right, but what choice do I have?
Activity: 336
October 13, 2018, 09:14:17 AM
My problems when i join in the bounty are announcement the result of spreadsheet take a long time, late distribution of tokens or late payment from the bounty campaign. After i received the coins of bounty campaign, it also can make disappointed because the coins of the project worthless that the price of coins when ICO ended under the average or it is too hard for the project to be listed in the exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: