Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your problem in the bounty? - page 17. (Read 2973 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 15, 2018, 07:26:04 AM
what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley
no bounty - no problem Wink well you're right, in most cases (given that the bounty is scamless and honest in its promises) it is laziness and feeling that oh well, another ten minutes in fb and i'm strarting
Activity: 244
October 15, 2018, 07:12:47 AM
I think that's the time when I got scammed. I exerted all my efforts and time just to post in thread but unfortunately, the project was just a scam. I was really disappointed that time and promised to myself that I will be more careful next time.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 06:58:27 AM
what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley
On my personal level is the person involved in the crypto market. When i joined in the Bounty campaign, the most worrying thing was that when you spent a lot of energy, wisdom, time, effort and work hard, the campaign did not succeed or scam you and you will feeling shocked. This is going on a lot more and no one can protect the Bounty.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
October 15, 2018, 06:54:10 AM
I also sometimes feel lazy in undergoing bounty in the distribution phase and the extension of the ICO time, it will make me have to use more time for the bounty so I cannot join other bounty.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 06:49:30 AM
the only thing that bothers me about bounties at the moment is the long wait until you get your token. many projects really take their time and i do not like that. we did our work, so they should pay us.
Activity: 532
Merit: 14
October 15, 2018, 06:48:47 AM
You have to keep track of all bounty spreadsheets which you have joined, because stake counting is often not done correctly. So you must spare some time for this and it is boring. The other problem with the bounties is that I recently dont receive any bounty tokens Embarrassed
Activity: 62
October 15, 2018, 06:45:44 AM

The only obstacle is laziness because instead of 100 companies I run only 50 and only my laziness is to blame for everything!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 15
October 15, 2018, 06:42:13 AM
I was a little dizzy, when I took part in social bounties such as Facebook and Twitter which required to give weekly reports, I often forgot the end week date to give reports in the trhead, but the hardest thing was choosing which bounty we would follow
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
October 15, 2018, 06:33:10 AM
I dont have big social ages and dont have expirience in making articles.
By this reason i am part only in signature campaigns, i can select one project and if i faced scam this was lost for 2 - 3 month of time
Activity: 322
homt.net
October 15, 2018, 06:28:19 AM
The most obstacle that make me feel lazy to do on a bounty is worry that the project just a scam in the end. I ever deal with it for several times and I feel really upset about it. It feel that your work was useless. To delete that negative thinking on my mind is the hard thing to do too. But if you can manage it, you will just fine and enjoy the good result.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
October 15, 2018, 05:48:56 AM
The big obstacle in bounty campaign is to determine whether the bounty or the project is genuine or not.
Because if the project will end up scam in the end of the campaign, your efforts will surely end up for nothing.

Usually, the most inefficient bounty campaign to join are those bounty that have plenty of rules and you need to download their wallet first before getting the address for your bounty.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 15, 2018, 03:43:24 AM
For me personally, the biggest problem with generosity is long payouts. Now you need to wait at least a couple of months to receive the award and it is very frustrating.
But most of the ICO projects have very good results, because they have long time to mobilize capital so the investment capital will be more, so the project will be highly successful. Therefore, we are pursuing ICOs that have a long history of earning high incomes, but they will take a lot of our time.
Activity: 86
October 15, 2018, 01:32:25 AM
The little gift I received from what I did, what else was offered at market prices like this, was not in accordance with what had been done.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 15, 2018, 01:14:50 AM
The main issue for me to participate in Bounty projects is probably the developer's requirement for the project, the project is likely to succeed or not! I always choose promising projects when joining the Bounty!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
October 15, 2018, 01:14:15 AM
For me personally, the biggest problem with generosity is long payouts. Now you need to wait at least a couple of months to receive the award and it is very frustrating.
this will indeed be a problem for everyone because indeed more and more bounties are cheating and delaying payments for participants and this will certainly cause losses to the participants
Activity: 420
October 15, 2018, 01:12:47 AM
In fact, the problem of the bounty participants participating in the bounty campaign is when they do reports or post when they follow the signature campaign, many are lazy to do that because they think they are afraid that everything they do is not paid at the end of the job because the project is a failure, this makes many participants bounty. who gave up
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
October 15, 2018, 12:07:04 AM

Probably the biggest obstacle for me is not knowing whether the ICO will ever reach soft cap. If the ICO doesn't reach the soft cap, then I won't get paid. I would have just used my time and effort on a much better campaign which pays on time and gives the participants bonuses.
Chances to extend the project in order to achieve even the soft cap will be needed, it will add more time and effort in order to reached the bounty rewards, it leave participants no choice but to continue even there's already an extension for bounty programs, as competition with other project really take place and investors are also getting wiser to invest their money.
Activity: 504
October 14, 2018, 10:54:13 PM

Probably the biggest obstacle for me is not knowing whether the ICO will ever reach soft cap. If the ICO doesn't reach the soft cap, then I won't get paid. I would have just used my time and effort on a much better campaign which pays on time and gives the participants bonuses.
Activity: 146
Merit: 2
October 14, 2018, 10:38:56 PM
The common problem is unpaid effort.
This happened because the project was scam. A waste of time work and expenses of data and electricity.
indeed that is the risk we must accept in following the bounty.
just assume that the bounty is our place of business, which can sometimes make us successful, sometimes it also makes us lose, the most important thing is how you value the process
Activity: 406
October 14, 2018, 10:48:01 AM
Stakes not be updated, payment problem and project scam Grin
Pages:
Jump to: