Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your problem in the bounty? - page 23. (Read 2973 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 13, 2018, 07:57:06 AM
I haven't had a big problem for the moment with the bounties. The only problem is scam projects but there is nothing to do for this. Bounties are now a bit of luck.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
October 13, 2018, 07:55:12 AM
The way team acts after the completion of bounty, I have worked as bounty participant as well as manager and I know exactly how the attitude of the team changes after a successful or failed ICO.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Am KOFIY!
October 13, 2018, 07:42:25 AM
At times submitting weekly reports do seems like a very difficult task for me. What I hate in bounty is the issue of not having a fixed number of hunters per project, this always reduce the rewards of campaigns like that. I think all campaigns should have a limit of hunters.
Activity: 658
October 13, 2018, 07:39:19 AM
The main problem in generosity is companies that do not count the rates for the work done , after which they pay only part of the reward.

you are very right not paid what we have done and for too long the market to sell our tokens is opened not to mention many ico bounties which contain only fraud and we lose a lot of time for that
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
October 13, 2018, 07:38:08 AM
what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley
Yes, I feel some problem when I am doing any bounty and when it is finished. Firstly many bounties don't have an exact date to end the bounty and they don't clear that is there need kyc or not. After finishing the bounty there is more one problem if there need kyc they don't ask the kyc quickly even they don't give the exact date, only they say that "just stay with us to get the update" and it's the problem because we don't do only one or few bounties, so we can't active everytime to their telegram channel.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 07:37:41 AM
what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others.
I had only one obstacle when the bounty manager incorrectly counted my stakes and I could not prove to him that it was wrong. Unfortunately, bounty hunters are rightless employees, they are completely dependent on managers and their individual decisions.
Activity: 588
October 13, 2018, 07:16:29 AM
Problems will be with the collection of projects. If the project hoped to collect 10 million, and he collects 300k dollars, then how will he pay with bounty hunters?
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
October 13, 2018, 07:16:13 AM
The main problem bounty on the forum is to do reports every week. All this needs to be automated so that the bot counts everything without reports. Although there are several such bounty, but they are very few. Sometimes you are too lazy to make a report and because of this you may not get tokens after ico.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 07:15:17 AM
maybe these three things make a little uncomfortable and feel lazy to take part in a bounty, first, the bounty manager who has been known to be a bit annoying, like, often cuts out a large amount of payments for reasons that don't make sense, secondly, the bounty is too long, even up to 1 year, and thirdly, distribution that is delayed or deliberately delayed
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 07:13:29 AM
There are a lot of problems on this market with bounties. From underpayment to absolutely nothing. We just need more serious projects that will hold a great bounty campaigns will good rewards. 100k USD for 10,000 bounty hunters isn't so great.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 07:02:55 AM
the main problem in generosity I face is fraudulent projects, I am very annoyed when I find out about it at the end of generosity when the job is done.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
October 13, 2018, 06:57:27 AM
The only problem that everyone thinks with bounty hunting is on how they can sell those stakes.
They can't sell those token/stakes that they got if it won't be on exchanges.
I guess this is the biggest problem of each bounty hunter.
Activity: 384
Merit: 11
First LEARN then EARN
October 13, 2018, 06:57:12 AM
I also have a problem when doing Bounty.
  • Some companies do not pay well. They reduce total allocation of bounty
  • Some companies SCAM
  • Some companies take a long time to give our rewards
  • Some bounty manager did not check bounty hunters work properly. Therefore some people cheating and get free tokens
But I have to say most of the companies and Bounty manager do their job well. Most of the Bounty managers are very kind.
Activity: 308
October 13, 2018, 06:54:12 AM
The main problem when projects turn out to be a scam and do not pay anything for the work done!
Activity: 196
October 13, 2018, 06:52:11 AM
In bounties I feel sad sometimes when I was working on three months on any project and after they postponed their icos or delayed it. I feel so sad it is just like going to up side and jump in a well it's totally time wasted project it is major problem which I am facing in bounties.
Activity: 518
October 13, 2018, 06:45:43 AM
There are a lot of problems in bounties. Bounty managers cannot deal with a lot of bounty hunters and you can do your work for 10 weeks without anything added on the spreadsheet. Underpayment is also a big deal, because one day before the distribution, the team cuts the budget to 0,1 from the mentioned before. (1 million at the beginning and 100k at the end)
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
October 13, 2018, 06:45:20 AM
The main problem with participation in the bounty is that the stakes are not considered on time, but it happens that it is completely recognizable only after the work is finished, which is surprising.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
October 13, 2018, 06:43:22 AM
laziness is a big problem. everyoe knows if you do many bounty campaigns regularly some of them will definitely pay you. but because of laziness we don't do that.
Activity: 420
October 13, 2018, 06:41:57 AM
For me the biggest problem is to choose a good reward, now there are a lot of scams and getting your money is quite difficult.
Activity: 230
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 13, 2018, 06:32:09 AM
I have faced the challenge of participating in a bounty campaign this is when at the end of a project turns out to be a Scam, another problem I have faced is not getting bids.
Pages:
Jump to: