Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your problem in the bounty? - page 16. (Read 2973 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 11:22:40 PM
The problem and what I don't like seeing is when the rules change when people have work so hard to make the project known and for no reason the campaign manager just state another rules that will not allow people to get their token , like kyc which was not stated at the early stage and some people give their details on internet not to scam but for securing reason , also when I see people who don't work being reward by using fake profile to get what don't belongs to them and the bounty manager failed to discover such ,
Activity: 146
Merit: 2
October 15, 2018, 10:00:06 PM
Not really a trouble for me. the bounty task I will do it but what was very disappointing was the attitude of the devs who broke their promises and did not stand by the rules they made themselves. like payments that are suddenly canceled, there is no explanation when the bounty ends. it all sucks
absolutely right, because in following the gift full of risks that we must bear, because all decisions are in the hands of the developer.
but sometimes the bounties feel disappointed because their work is not appreciated.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 15, 2018, 09:50:09 AM
Well, most of the time I barely get paid because either the ICO turns to scam, or the project never places the tokens on an exchange, so I got like 80 useless tokens in my eth wallet lol. Another really annoying thing is when people try to steal my content and identity here on Bitcointalk to steal my stakes. There is a Vietnamese gang going around doing this and it is wasting my time having to keep reporting these idiots. Another negative aspect is waiting forever to get paid, months and months. Last year I could live off of bounties alone and now I don't even earn 100 bucks every few months lol, even as a Legendary member. It's getting pathetic. I hope things change soon for us.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
October 15, 2018, 09:49:17 AM
what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley

In a bounty sometimes a manager is not updating spreadsheet weekly, so before the post in the spreadsheet was updated, some of it was already deleted. Another, there are toi many participants, one week or even one day before the end of the campaign they are still acceptinf participants. One more thing, the end of the campaign is postponed by a couple of months since softcap or hardcap is not reached yet.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 15, 2018, 09:45:30 AM
what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley

currently the bounty is not as good as last year, but still the bounty can be profitable if you are smart to choose ico. I guess for bounty hunters there is no big loss only time is wasted. so you don't need to worry.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
October 15, 2018, 09:41:49 AM
The main problem is a trash ICO that is holding a bounty. There are a lot of people, that are participating in 200 Facebook and Twitter Campaigns and are crying about small payouts and that 50 percent turned scam. Be more selective and find great campaigns.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
October 15, 2018, 09:36:24 AM

I just want to suggest, you should forget about the bounty problem and start looking for a lot of knowledge that you can get in this forum. Bounty is only a small part of the industry because there are many other opportunities that are more profitable.
Activity: 412
Merit: 101
October 15, 2018, 09:28:09 AM
the problem with the bounty that I didn't like when we worked on the bounty and in the end the bounty project was a scam. and also I didn't like the frequent delays of bounty payments
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
October 15, 2018, 09:00:37 AM
Well, the main problem i have to encounter especially lately, is having to participate in different projects bounty, only to end up knowing they are scam. It's actually so disheartening seeing all of the efforts  put in wasted.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
October 15, 2018, 08:56:30 AM
In general there are so many problems and it starts from looking for a good bounty to the campaign, the next thing is fraudster trying to use your entry as their own, and the biggest problem is bounty campaign being stopped for not reaching the softcap and not getting your shares of the bounty.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 08:53:47 AM
Mostly i participate in Facebook , twitter and Reddit campaigns. Many times, there are no new new pasts updated on fb, twitter and Reddit pages of the campaign. this thing always make me lazy all times because how i can share and retweets posts now because no new posts since a month. This is a biggest obstacle for all bounty hunters.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
October 15, 2018, 08:27:43 AM
What do you mean by saying "a bounty"? A signature campaign? Or social media? I never do the latter, but 15 sentences a week is nothing to be underdone. As to the articles, I do not get up from my chair until I apply with a ready one.
My problem in bounty is I keep on effort to post opinions everyday and by the week I earn stakes but in the end of promoted ICO they are about to scams and not getting rewards.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
October 15, 2018, 08:27:07 AM
Actually they have some some problems in the bounty on when they counting some stakes was to late.
But ill do understand because it was to hard to maintain of many participants and only one man can mange it all.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
October 15, 2018, 08:17:51 AM
What do you mean by saying "a bounty"? A signature campaign? Or social media? I never do the latter, but 15 sentences a week is nothing to be underdone. As to the articles, I do not get up from my chair until I apply with a ready one.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
October 15, 2018, 08:16:17 AM
The main problem of bounty is unscrupulous admins. I did the work by the rules.  But I do not see in the table of rates.  I write in the chat, they answer me that they will fix everything. In the end, nothing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
October 15, 2018, 08:14:50 AM
I'm feeling depressed about the bounty. I've been doing this for months now, but there are no successful projects. 6 months is not $ 50. I think I would give up the bounty if it is not profitable one month!

I feel your sentiment mate. I am also a bounty hunter and i encountered a lot of projects which are not performing at the end of the token sale and a bounty campaign, its so depressing to think that we are working the projects and promote them by any means, but at the end of the day, your efforts are not paid off, but then it should not be the reason to give up mate. Worker smarter than working harder.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
October 15, 2018, 07:58:59 AM
I think bounty is really an amazing way to earn without any risk because we don't need to invest on it we only need to work hard to become eligible and to have profit. The problem on bounty is that the profit that we gain on it is always depend on how the project grows  it self and it's developers to become more investable by some big investors.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 15, 2018, 07:56:22 AM
The main problem in generosity is companies that do not count the rates for the work done , after which they pay only part of the reward.

Yes, some bounties does not pay the right stakes you worked for. One thing I did not like the most is when they keep their record sheet of the stakes that you need to see. Another thing is when the time it takes for you to remove your signature is too long. That makes it problematic.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
October 15, 2018, 07:44:18 AM
A lot like having a bounty manager that is not responsive enough and sometimes having missed to pass my weekly reports. Biggest problem in a bounty for me is when they want to extend it, it will take too long to receive my rewards.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
October 15, 2018, 07:33:46 AM
My hardest obstacle is to determine which gift is definitely good in the future, sometimes it
is lazy to read, and sometimes lazy if you have to make a weekly report, sometimes it is
missed and the end is not a point or we lose points in that week.
Pages:
Jump to: