Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your problem in the bounty? - page 27. (Read 2973 times)

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 12:05:33 PM
My experience of being lazy working on bounty is the growing number of cheaters. They are very annoying, if they can be destroyed. There is more that makes laziness is the late bounty manager distributing the token to the bounty participants.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 12:00:03 PM
There are main problems of Bounty Campaign is that now maximum bounty campaigns don't pay payment... So doing hardworking in long period, when we don't get payments... It is very common problem in bounty.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
October 12, 2018, 11:56:57 AM
The main problem in generosity is companies that do not count the rates for the work done , after which they pay only part of the reward.

Yes the devs only paid us what's stated on their promise for the bounty campaign, and yet sometimes it cannot be followed because the allocated budget might be changed in case of not meeting the targeted hard cap. We must accept that in every business there's only a limited space, and with generosity I think it's by attitude of the campaign manager.

And sometimes the other bounty manager after the bounty campaign they just putting any stakes without reviewing. What if there's a cheaters? or didn't do the tasks as participants? Sometimes we need to be active, and we need bounty manager that active to counts the stakes or update the spreadsheet.
Don't join on those bounty managers that are not responsible enough or not easy to contact or deal with. There are still many legit ICO and some good managers who are true in their works, finding campaigns, doing reports will take us time, find a manager that not hard to deal with.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 11:55:17 AM
I'm feeling depressed about the bounty. I've been doing this for months now, but there are no successful projects. 6 months is not $ 50. I think I would give up the bounty if it is not profitable one month!
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
October 12, 2018, 11:42:01 AM
The main problem in generosity is companies that do not count the rates for the work done , after which they pay only part of the reward.

Yes the devs only paid us what's stated on their promise for the bounty campaign, and yet sometimes it cannot be followed because the allocated budget might be changed in case of not meeting the targeted hard cap. We must accept that in every business there's only a limited space, and with generosity I think it's by attitude of the campaign manager.

And sometimes the other bounty manager after the bounty campaign they just putting any stakes without reviewing. What if there's a cheaters? or didn't do the tasks as participants? Sometimes we need to be active, and we need bounty manager that active to counts the stakes or update the spreadsheet.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 09:46:03 AM

Activity: 336
Merit: 12
October 11, 2018, 05:34:23 AM
what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: