Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your problem in the bounty? - page 26. (Read 2973 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 102
October 12, 2018, 06:20:18 PM
the problem that I had on the bounty was, when I spent a lot of time doing campaigns and at the end of the project I was not paid because the project was a scam

Yes it is happened to me too , after I did all the task the project gone with the wind , or sometimes they paid but the token unsaleable or listed in the exchange but the price very low .
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
October 12, 2018, 06:19:37 PM
the problem that I had on the bounty was, when I spent a lot of time doing campaigns and at the end of the project I was not paid because the project was a scam

That is true mate i had encounter in the past that in the end the project was a scam our work and our effort was useless so after that i see to it that the project that i participated was legit and they can go in exchanger sites when project was finish.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
October 12, 2018, 06:16:31 PM
Bounty campaigns has easy task for the participants thus I dont feel lazy when working.

I think the main problem after all the efforts you did to advertise the project is if they will going to pay for it or if their tokens will make it to be listed in exchanges and gain value.

We know there are many scam projects existing nowadays hence its hard to choose the genuine one that is worth to spend our time and effort.
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
October 12, 2018, 06:15:22 PM
Oh, there's a lot of problems with bounty. Often managers do not count steaks, renew the company again and again, do not pay tokens at the end of the bounty. These are the problems faced by many. But I try to choose projects very carefully to reduce the number of problems.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 06:14:18 PM
To avoid being lazy when you're a bounty hunter so don't join so many bounty campaigns at a time Smiley. Try to analyze before joining any bounty campaign, don't join every bounty campaign that you can find out and I think you guy should only join signature campaign only Smiley).
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
diceroll.xyz
October 12, 2018, 06:14:07 PM
First obstacles in the bounty or ico investment is the find out the good project. Our most of the time goes in research. Many hunters do bounty directly but some time we get no results. And many times after more work got the normal payment.  Sad
Activity: 785
Merit: 34
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 12, 2018, 06:06:37 PM
I feel reluctantly even to do bounties works because of little token I received from bounty participation... For someone to received rewards worth of $100 in a week is do difficult right now, especially with low rank in btctalk.

In this part I think now is your audience that speaks for you, in turn  that you need have the  maximum of what they want, and besides many Bounties now ain't really paying up some at the end just paused or stopped and die off.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
October 12, 2018, 06:04:50 PM
I think one of my problem with bounty is working with bounty managers that doesn't have a fixed date when their bounty will end, most times you will continue working for up to one year and in the end you will get a little reward, Amazix is very good at that, they will say bounty ends until token sale ends, and i think it's unfair to the hunters, because most times the bounty gets extended and you keep working. it's good to let the hunters known how long they will be working before joining.
Activity: 784
Merit: 120
October 12, 2018, 06:03:58 PM
Most bounty can't keep promise. Besides, it cannot enter the leading stock exchanges. His promises to his investors are lies. The road map is definitely not true. Finally he doesn't find the value they promise. Most bountys now appear as scam.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
October 12, 2018, 06:02:50 PM
My experience of being lazy working on bounty is the growing number of cheaters. They are very annoying, if they can be destroyed. There is more that makes laziness is the late bounty manager distributing the token to the bounty participants.
in what way are people cheating in bounty campaigns? What i have seen is lots of people joining twitter campaigns on the last fsy and just retweet all tweets in one day to get stakes, very annoying.
Activity: 785
Merit: 34
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 12, 2018, 06:02:35 PM
In my own side is when the project at a start they are active but as time goes on they started joking around not updating any information and in turns I feel tired and lazy to follow up and the other side is where they don't get to calculate your reward very well or the bounty managers being too rule even getting to insult you. There are lots of categories which one can get tired of running a bounty.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 12, 2018, 06:00:27 PM
How can one still be lazy with a bounty that just only asks for very easy tasks?

But I understand the part that most of you didn't have any guarantee now with the payments. The bounty itself can't give you assurance on how long you have to wait for the rewards that you have been promised and stakes that you are given weekly by its managing staff.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 05:56:32 PM
Months ago i've participated in all bounty campaigns..) for today i'm checking all info before participating and do only bounties without reports(automatic)
Activity: 475
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 05:55:11 PM
Many times when things don't go as planned I enter a state in which I lose interest, and I start doing things wrong, like not filling the required post or lowering the quality, of course later when the developers solve it and communicate with the community there is no problem, everything can be solved that way.
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 05:52:32 PM
If we do not say that many projects do not pay remuneration, then for me it is also a problem that bounty managers do not consider the rates on time. I feel uncomfortable about it because I don't know if I did my job properly or not.
Activity: 499
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 05:49:40 PM
I feel reluctantly even to do bounties works because of little token I received from bounty participation... For someone to received rewards worth of $100 in a week is do difficult right now, especially with low rank in btctalk.
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 12, 2018, 05:42:23 PM
The main problem with bounty campaign is project community doesn't treat them well like whenever the project list on exchange after their token sales the price goes down drastically. This drop in price is have different different reasons but all blain goes to bounty hunters.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
October 12, 2018, 05:37:14 PM
There are main problems of Bounty Campaign is that now maximum bounty campaigns don't pay payment... So doing hardworking in long period, when we don't get payments... It is very common problem in bounty.
Yes, lately, problems with payments of earned tokens have increased a lot. At the end of the ICO, many campaigns change the terms of payment, pay not to the provided wallets, but to the exchangers they create, on which it is very difficult to register and enter the required information. A big problem with the requirement is to pass a KYC check, if such a check suddenly begins to be carried out after the completion of the ICO. In general, ICO teams are arbitrary and try to come up with additional requirements that are difficult to fulfill in order not to pay out the earned tokens.
Activity: 29
October 12, 2018, 01:17:06 PM
Information is very important. But for a novice like me, there are many bounty programs that have cheated. I am taking part in a bonus program that is paid weekly. That really made me happy
Activity: 26
October 12, 2018, 12:55:02 PM
Many phishing projects. Completed all missions, in the end did not receive any reward. I'm sure someone who is a bounty hunter must also experience this situation a few times
Pages:
Jump to: