Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 40. (Read 3817 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
i like crypto and want make big profit,i want a chance to change my life,and when i join crypto,i learn many thing,i understand about crypto market,advantage of blockchain,it is very intersting
Activity: 196
My reason is looking for some blessings of opportunities being here. Opportunities to join in signature, participate in discussion and can read more and learn more about crypto. Being here I always wanted to join in some kinds of discussion and campaign. I am planning to have my own business someday. I am currently studying.
Activity: 405
Merit: 100
The reason why joining here in crypto, i want to develop my knowledge and to improve more skills or ideas. Especially today that we are now in high technology, so that someday we have some ideas that we already know. The other reason, want some extra income, so that it helps in everyday needs and have a savings. Even though we have the different reason we continue support crypto.
Activity: 406
Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.

my reason why I've been here in crypro was to earn money and to educate my self how much I d invest in this one.it really show  to have a family in the market. so dar joinijg here makes me received
Activity: 120
Merit: 5
Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.

Friend advised me said that this can make, well, I decided to try ( with work was a problem) and for 3 months I got 2500$, decided to try on.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Both knowledge and bounties, are the reason why I joined cryptocurrency. Apparently the first reason of coarse is bounties, which really a good way to earn money and help to support my needs even though I already have permanent job I still earn bigger amount of money from bounties. In the other hand, also I want to get knowledge because in cryptocurrency you can learn about trading, strategical plan, and being in your on business that needs a good decision-making.
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
The stock photography revolution
For me main reason joining crypto is earning and learn everything about it. because this is pathway will help us to succesful in crypto.
 I guess year by year will be increasing the people who will join in this forum. and the another reason for me why i am joining crypto because i need some extra money and i'm sure i can earning in this forum by joining crypto.
my first reason why I joined the crypto because I wanted to learn the difference between real money in digital money so I joined the crypto because I also wanted to learn and earn money and that's why I joined the crypto
Activity: 364
Merit: 102

So why? Let me know.

People are always in search of information and anywhere they can get the required information, they will go there, this forum has a lot to offer and there is so much to gain being here for those in crypto
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
My main motivation is that I am young and this market is too young) I'm always interested to learn new, and therefore chose a crypto-direction.         
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
To learn more about cryptocurrencies and to read different discussions and opinions. Knowledge is very important. This forum is the oldest and international with a lot of good informations.
Activity: 90
I'm here because I need to get more information and knowledge of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
my reason is because crypto gives me a big profit than I invested the other.
Merit: 16
First, I joined this forum because I wanted to learn more about bitcoin, how it works, how bitcoin prices can go up and down. of course i want to get the result of bitcoin. I am interested in not only the fantastic price, but why many love bitcoin. it makes me curious. because I've decided to look for results in this forum, I keep following the bounty program. and I am happy to meet this forum
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
My main reason is to learn more about crytocurrency and second is to earn extra income for my family daily needs. It doesn't affect my work eventhough I spend my free time in cryptocurrency to learn. I wanted to learn and earn profits out of trading. And that’s what brought me to this forum as well. Also i want to lear how to invest because I believe that there is a great future ahead for everyone here in this thread, because we dont know maybe in the future we be using cryptocurrency as our main cash.
Activity: 378
The reason why I join in crypto is because it helps me to fulfill my needs when it comes to financial problem. It gives me extra money without exerting more effort. It doesn't affect my studies eventhough I spend my free time in crypto.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
After seeing all the centralized attempts fail, Satoshi tried to build a digital cash system without a central entity. Like a Peer-to-Peer network for file sharing.
This decision became the birth of cryptocurrency. They are the missing piece Satoshi found to realize digital cash. The reason why is a bit technical and complex, but if you get it, you‘ll know more about cryptocurrencies than most people do.
Activity: 55
At first, i joined this forum to gain a lot of knowledge about bitcoin.
But now I am also interested in following a bounty campaign because i think by following the bounty campaign can also provide additional income.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
We may all have different reasons why we joined the crypto community and mostly everyone were in awe of bitcoin and the capacity and capabilities it could do to a nation or a country. I for one am here because I wanted to learn and earn profits out of trading. And that’s what brought me to this forum as well.
Activity: 253
Both knowledge and bounty.Having knowledge in cryptocurrency is a big achievement for me. And i want to join in bounty programs to earn. Because i want achieve my goals. The amount that i will earn in bounty i will it as a capital in trading and all my income in trading i wll use in investing.
Pages:
Jump to: