Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 43. (Read 3817 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.
People want to get not knowledge of free money that they can give them if not all that much more than it was. Others thus self-expressing themselves. Each goal has its own course, but the basis is profit.
Activity: 319
Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.
Well that many element that make me joining this forum but it's mainly for money of course
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
At first I wasn't very interested in it, my friends told me, but I refused.

Then my friend tried to encourage me to enter and take part in the site, and tried to prove that there were many opportunities and ways to profit. Finally, I was interested until I finally wanted to learn more about the benefits of encryption and try to learn more English.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500

So why? Let me know.
In the starting when I entered in this field of cryptourrency then I found that only few articles are available in the internet world which were only explaining what is bitcoin and what is cryptourrency Sad
There were no idea and guides to help the newbie to get success in this field .
So one day I searched about to the official forum of bitcoin and I found this forum and when I visited here then I found  that here lots of many technical terms are using by the users and memebers and also People are making money with sharing their knowledge .
From that day I started to get knowledge , in current time it is like a newspaper for me and also a platform to make pocket money to share knowledge and experience here and make free money .
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Life is full of struggle
belive me or not i am here for learning something, i dont say i learned everything, but this is a great platform, not only earning their are many diffrent thing here that can improve your self, and i belive all legender in this forum.
Activity: 420
To understand what is crypto and earn crypto on bounties.
While i more understand then earn crypto )))
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
To learn about it and also to know well the cryptocurrency because it is now the new thing on crypto because one day we might use the crypto curreny as a currency that can be use as a cash and used by all in the world
Activity: 13
great community of people with a common passion
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
I got hooked up in the idea of getting virtual coins and converting them into fiat currency ! My friends told me about it and i immediately lovedit , already experienced its ups and downs . But still holding on . I already bought myself some stuff from my earning too . Crypto also developed my english skills in writing and constructing messages through the bounty campaigns .
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
honestly my purpose in joining crypto is not only to learn but most of all I want to earn money to support my family needs and so that I have enough money to buy lifetime maintenance medicine for my mother.
Activity: 212
I mainly joined in order to learn about crypto and get new ideas for future investments. This is a great site with a wealth of information. I have learned a ton here since joining. But another reason I joined bitcointalk forum is to get more info about ICO bounties.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
first and foremost is searching for information and digging knowledge about cripto, second point i am not hypocritical purpose i also want to make money for my life to be better than before.
Activity: 202
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
Quite a promising way to make money, but he without knowledge may not work. Crypto currency is our future. So I support the idea.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
to learn all about cryptocurrency and also to earn money for my extra income. and i'm not expecting too much of money but cryptocurrency give that to me and i'm happy because i'm not only earn extra money but i'm earning now huge money to help my family.
Activity: 364
I came to this market with curiosity to the ISO, later I began to communicate with interesting people here and learned about the bounty programs and now I am involved in several of them
Activity: 33
The first one is because of curiosity. A friend of mine influenced us on joining and learning about crypto because of the benefits that it can make us. He taught us many things and also shared us his experiences here in joining this forum. That made me curious so I eventually tried it and now I am here, still learning.
Second one is because of earning. I mean, who doesn't want to earn, right? I thought that maybe it is a great opportunity to try this while I am still young so that I can support myself with the earnings that I am able to acquire.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
My reason for joining crypto is to get extra profits.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
Hello!My reason is why im joining the crypto is for teach how it works and get additional profit,i like comunicate with peoples and exchange with knowning.I like doing bountys helping peoples,invest in ico,little traiding with bounty earnings.
Activity: 266
 joined crypto because im very interested on it and i wanna earn some money too.
Activity: 392
For knowledge - Since cryptocurrency is the latest trend in the digital world, I got curious. I wanted to know what is this all about and how can this newest innovation affect us.
For Bounties - I know majority if not all of us wanted to earn by participating in bounties and promoting projects that we believe has the potential to make a huge impact to technology thus making life better.
Pages:
Jump to: