Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 41. (Read 3817 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
me as a new here i would like to know more information regarding our  community in this world and also i want to manage my time while on work .I really motivate my self to be more knowledgeable and to earn that can help for my family. Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
I am here to learn about the technology that attract me so much. I believe that this technology will be widely used by many sector so I want to learn right away. And beside that I want to earn side income by doing bounties.
Activity: 3
for me as a new member the reason to motivate my self to be here right now is to manage my own time while on work.  Smiley Wink because the more you have patience the more you will succeed at the end  and also to know more information about our community in the world that we are now.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Im here in cryptocurrency world for so many reason first  want to be knowledgeable what is cryptocurrency is? I want to have additional information second I want to have additional source of income and gain high profit. Lastly  want to share my knowdge about this crypto world and share my money to my relatives and mostly to my family.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
certainly my reason is the same as the others, that is to looking knowledge about cryptocurrency and of course also looking for income. but the main reason I joined cryptocurrency was to earn my own income, but over time I also looking knowledge because it was also very important.
Activity: 560
Personally, I am in crypto currency for several reasons, one of them is the latest technology. Since I'm a programmer, I'm interested in blockchain and its implementation in various projects. I also like money, like many here. I think this is quite correct
Activity: 98
I am in crypto because of my friend he introduce this to me at first i hesitate to try crypto,but suddenly i realize why not to try crypto just a hobby and when i'm getting longer so much knowledge i have already catch up and learn finally i got my first reward when i luckily join an airdrop that was already listed in the exchange and i trade it converted into fiat,it gives me more interest in doing crypto.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
i came here because this is the first forum related to crypto and there is huge opportunity to learn about new tech and side by side it give opportunity to earn and get a job in new startup.this place also give boost to new project.
Activity: 91
All of us has a different reason why we enter us to the world of crypto
Learning and earning money without investing. Thats the Digital cryto currency if you willing to learn you can easily earn money here, so this is my reason why i joining here in crypto.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
Well I am here for both knowledge and earning. I think most members here try to get good knowledge about crypto currencies while earning some extra income online, and this forum give us this golden opportunity. I got good knowledge about crypto by reading the useful threads and comments here, and I get some earning too by participating in bounty and signature campaigns.
Activity: 172
Merit: 3
the reason I joined crypto was to find additional work after I worked in the office. to be honest I joined Crypto in order to improve my family's economy, because I was motivated by my friends who have been successful because joining crypto, I hope to have the same fate as my friend.
Activity: 38
Crypto is really getting bigger and better now... with all those ICO's and stuff, coins get more competition and hence more quality
Activity: 308
Honestly, the first reason why I join here in crypto is because you can earn coins here by working for signatures. It will be a great additional income for my studies. But as time goes by, I'm interested now in learning about how crypto works, and to invest because I believe that there is a great future ahead for cryptos.
To be honest, I came to this forum for the same reason. But I am also very interested in crypto currency and I understand how it will be important in the future. I want to be in the middle of things, so I'm here.  Wink
Activity: 101
Honestly, the first reason why I join here in crypto is because you can earn coins here by working for signatures. It will be a great additional income for my studies. But as time goes by, I'm interested now in learning about how crypto works, and to invest because I believe that there is a great future ahead for cryptos.
Activity: 45
the main reason i join here is to join bounty because my brother told me about it about how it can be a good way to earn and a good source of income since many bounties pay a lot of money. so far i just join in here i did learn many things like choosing a promising bounty and how you hold or spend your coins so you earn more from it , in here forum really help me to learn
Activity: 200
Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.

My friend advised me to join Crypto for more income. And I was involved in crypto. After a while working crypto not only bring more income but I also have a lot of knowledge about currency, business knowledge. Not only that, but I also have the ability to improve English, computer skills. And I loved this job. Every day working on crypto is a happiness to me, because I learned more about the real experience of everyone, as well as shared my thoughts by answering the questions on the forum.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
There are some specific reasons regarding this issues,

Firstly, I wanted to gather some authentic information regarding the cryptocurrency world and blockchain system that's why my cousin asked me to join in this platform in the year of 2016, after that I discovered a lot of new things
from this forum. not only that but also this forum is really helpful for learning about the crypto world.

Secondly, Ater joining this forum I found a lot of opportunities for earning tokens as well as Bitcoin from participating bounty and signature campaign So that I have been loving with this forum.

And finally, This forum is mainly helpful for learning about the new coming ICO and latest news about the different views around the world.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitcointalk was and still is a biggest and the the most trusted information source in crypto. At the beginning I learned a lot of information about BTC, altcoins, blockchain, etc. Additional now it allows to earn some altcoins. So, now I can say, that I have both reasons to be here.
Activity: 167
Its my first time joining in this kind of cryptocurrencies and i love doing this because everyday is a challenge for me. I like the way when i tried to answer or share my thoughts here in the forum it develops me more in my english stability and read some others thoughts of our mates i can adopt more techniques/ideas through someone.
Activity: 168
because of the result of a very promising bounty. Although he has not been able to follow the signature the results obtained from the bounty of social media is big enough and if it could join in the signature then, of course, the results obtained will be even greater.
Pages:
Jump to: