Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 42. (Read 3817 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 100
The reason why i'm here in forum is to have a knowledge about crypto currency and after I read a lot I found out that there is also bounty here for those different project and also about the token they have, so I try to join too.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
I joined this forum to gather knowledge about Bitcoin and crypto currency, later I came to know about bounties and signature campaign. Not this one as well, this forum has many things like mining knowledge, translation job and some other valuable things which cannot be gathered outside of this forum. I really like to be in this forum to learn new things daily.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
my reason is so simple.
i wanna work in my home and no need to far away in my family.
so i think this is work is right for me.

and the seccond reason is i love trading.
buy when is down and sell when is hight.
Activity: 266
The reason whyijoin crypto is to become a successful investor someday so i want to have an experience here in bitcoin plus i want to know more about trading and investing tokens especially to those popular and eady to trade tokens
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
First its all for the knowledge what is bitcoin, crytocurrencies how it works, how may affect the world and a persons life then bounties, while gaining more and more knowledge in cryptocurrency world you can earn just by doing bounties.
Activity: 406
Many reasons are responsible to join crypto. Crypto currency are future of all world. We should know crypto currency.
Crypto is the future in the upcoming years crypto may become a most valuable currency all over the world because of its nature and make a profit from crypto, for this reason, many people are investing in the bitcoin and other altcoins. Crypto is a future money these reasons enough to join.
Activity: 350
Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.
I participate in the crypto market is to learn new knowledge in the field. With that, I was also a bounty hunter. I like the work of signature campaign, it helps me gain more knowledge from postings about the altcoins, bitcoin, ICO, ... I have been involved in this market for almost 2 months and I have learned So much about this market. I like the technology and I like how the altcoins work, it makes me very excited to learn about them.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I take a lot of info about new ICO projects and what is going on in the crypto world. Also on bitcointalk I share project I represent
Activity: 134
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS
Many reasons are responsible to join crypto. Crypto currency are future of all world. We should know crypto currency.
Activity: 266
The main reason while I join crypto is to gain money or to have an extra income frankly speaking. In addition to that I want also to be free financially and to stop suffering from poverty.  Bitcoin is my only way to uplift my status in life. Aside from that I want also to learn about cryptoworld and to be updated in the price of crypto or altcoins in the market.
Activity: 70
Why you won't join crypto is probably better question. Once I understand everything (at least the bigger picture) of the crypto, blockchain technologies etc. there was no other way for me, but to join crypto and to start reading articles and watching youtube videos for crypto.
This technology is not only for gaining money, these should be the future of world.
In fact, I have very big hopes for IOTa project, that this will be the next generation...
Activity: 182
think it's really the future crypto, and i would love to learn more about the tech behind it.

now, hopefully with some of that knowledge, i'd be able to make a little extra profit but that's just one of the good side effects. Wink
Activity: 352
During last 2 - 3 month  we can see that  joined a lot of newbies, it was a result of  bitcoin price hipe)))
to my mind the main reason of joining  is bounty participation

With every passing day, we are experiencing to have some new faces which are busy in investing their money into this world of crypto and all of them are having only one motive in their minds and that is they want to have some good earnings by doing this investment. Other than this, they have also found out that investing in the crypto is the most beneficial and the most promising thing to do at this very moment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
frankly, the very first reason why i am joining here in crypto is to earn extra incone which i was not mistaken because it really do but before i joined i read a lot and do a lot of searching too whether it will really help me or it is just a scam but thanks God it is all true and it really help me financially...not i am just earning money but it also help me to become a resourceful person because before reading articles that i am not familiar is not my cup of tea..
Activity: 98
Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.
I'm quite new on the cryptocurrency market, so for me the main reason why I am here is the knowledge.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
Because cryptocurrencies are our future.The likelihood that they will be negligible is equal to 0.Basic coins like bitcoin and Ethereum will really grow forever
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
At first I was not so interested with this forum, well and I was told by my friend, but I refused.. Then my friend tried to keep encouraging me to enter and join this forum, and keep trying to prove there are many opportunities and ways to make a profit. Well because he kept trying to prove the fact, finally I was interested until finally over time I became having the intention to deepen the various profits that can be obtained from crypto and trying to more learn English.

Yes I can conclude, the point I am here trying to keep digging what I should know while it's can be benefiting and can provide another financial side boost.
Activity: 12
The main reason for joining the community is to understand blockchain technology more. Cryptos and technologies behind them excite me. To learn about them, I joined the community.
Activity: 209

So why? Let me know.

Honestly, 1st I joined here because of bounty campaigns. At that time I didn't know much about Cryptocurrencies and this field. So, I was here for only complete my bounty tasks.  Grin Grin Grin  But after walking around here I saw many things available here for my knowledge. So, then I started to read threads, and I saw senior members helping to newcomers and each other.  So I understood this is a great place to grow my both of profit and knowledge. that's why I still here. Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 532
I am here because i want to earn money for my family. I don't have money to use in investing or trading. But i work hard in doing bounty campaign to have money.
Pages:
Jump to: