Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 101. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
Most of people's reason to join the crypto is to earn money.  I want to know everything about cryptocurrency so that I can earn money more and more from crypto. However, this type of technology can affect economics and our way of transactions.
Activity: 124
Merit: 4
It allows me to get rich returns in the shortest time, and I want to realize my dream as soon as possible.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I joined at the end of 2017 because around the market there was a lot of noise and in the Internet began to appear more and more video about the fact that people are starting to make  on this a lot of money  Shocked
Activity: 112
This income. Can not straining to earn a little money for a rainy day or why. I for example almost accumulated on the machine, doing this 1-2 hours a day.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
Let's all be honest here, the reason why all people (including myself) have interest in cryptocurrencies is because they see that they can earn huge amount of profits in short or long term investments and also by trading, or possibly become a millionaire by just holding a potential coin. If anyone here will say that they've only entered the cryptocurrency world because of the technology they are a total liar, even huge investors only want to invest in cryptocurrencies to make huge earnings. But I'm not saying that people have no interest on the technology of cryptocurrency, it is just that the primary reason of people is to earn.
Activity: 145
I joining crypto because it is affordable in earning money also to help my family in our life. It give us a chance to earn money that there is no age limit. As a student, crypto give me a chance or hope while studying to help my family and to become successful someday. And that's why i joined crypto.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
I heared it to my friend and he says thats this cryptocurrencies is one of his best way as an extra income,through posting our good thoughts/ideas in promoting projects,so i am here now and maybe i may be the one who will be blessed here too,.to supports the needs also of my childrens.
To be honest I joined here in crypto because I want to earn money. The main reason why is to earn money, most of the people here is the same as my reason. But the other reason is when I heard about this thing, It took my interest so I got curious, I want to know everything about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 167
I heared it to my friend and he says thats this cryptocurrencies is one of his best way as an extra income,through posting our good thoughts/ideas in promoting projects,so i am here now and maybe i may be the one who will be blessed here too,.to supports the needs also of my childrens.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
If you do not attend, then you will miss a lot and miss the next opportunity. Because this is the future, the future must be digital. Many will be in the blockchain, not the current centralized network.
Activity: 280
I have been involved in this market since 2014. At that time I knew crypto was thanks to the stellar coin. LUMEM the present time. It changes my life and I think this market is a good place to be able to make money. and really is so
Activity: 188
Of course to have money,cause i heared this bitcoin to somebody that if we just join here do some efforts in joining campaigns well they will give us rewards,as todays life its so difficult to live so we must find some other ways to earn money for our perspective needs,so hopefully i can get some too.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
I can read and learn about the cryptocurrency market and look at other experiences and find a good ico where to invest.
Activity: 238
my dear,a lot join crypto for different reasons. me i saw the future and how technology is revolving.
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
Well I join crypto because it is the kind of thing i dream to do to earn money, I am a lazy person and I like doing things at my time and pace and crypto gives me that chance, I can be on my bed doing cryptos and all that.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Well at first my reason is to look for opportunities to earn by venturing to cryptocurrencies but then as opportunities increases I came to pursue more knowledge so that I can utilize them all.
Activity: 252
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
reason for me, it is the best method of making money. Other and little reason for me, i like the learn something. Everyone want to making money somehow.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
First I entered in crypto my reason is to make money, because I once knew crypto through articles about making money using internet connection, I also write a blog for adsense, and the reason is also the same that is to make money, although when I go into cryptocurrency I am quite surprised about the blockchain technology, but my main reason is to make money from trading, bounty and ICO investments.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
To be honest the main reason that's why I joined in crypto industries is to earn money because I want to become rich but there is no shortcut to become successful and I'm glad that I'm here knowing that I have a chance to excel in this field.
Merit: 6
I like the 4.0 technology, 4.0 technology has brought me to crypto. I do not want to be left behind in the world
Activity: 658
Catena X
My reason joining in the cryptocurrency at the first time is very simple. I want to be rich. But now, I'm aware that joining in the cryptocurrency is not only about the ways to be rich. I want to get more lessons and experiences to do investment, trading, and other free ways to earn cryptocurrency including the bounty. By joining the crypto, my life changes and I want to earn more and more profits.
Pages:
Jump to: