Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 97. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 100
For me it's a hobby. I can not earn a lot of money here because I do not have a lot of starting capital
Activity: 658
The reason why I am interested in the cryptocurrency sector is above all to earn something, even if it is a very volatile market and therefore at very high risk, and then because I sincerely believe it is a revolutionary sector that will contribute to improving people's lives in the near future future
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
first, of course it's money. Secondly, a new emerging area of knowledge. At the moment we are on the threshold of something new and little studied. It's great to be a part of it, to see history happening here and now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

I jumped into crypto more because of the tech behind it, but with the recent gains we saw during the last bull run during Nov-Dec 2017, I will not say anymore that I am only for the tech or the blockchain.
Blockchain and Crypto has provided the opportunity to current generation to be the early adopter of a market which is not governed by anyone. It could be a life changer for a lot many people.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11

My goal here is to join earning from internet media by way of joining in the forum bitcointalk, because I know the income here is lawful and I also aim to get funds to many invest more in market indodax are available.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Crypto is a trend. More and more people want know more about it. More and more investors want to increase their deposits.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
Frankly speaking why im here the main reason is that i do really aim to make big money on this crypto world and second would already be on its true benefits or tech this is why most of us would really engage with crypto due to this various reasons but i do believe that money would really be the main reason for most people who do engage into this one.Im really sure of that because money making opportunity is really having a big chance when we talk about on here.
Activity: 104
Hi!The only reason why we're joining here for crypto is to understand and learn cryptocurrencies from others and at the same time earning money from bounty and airdrops. Second, to invest from different ICOs with bigger benefits and good kickback.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
At first I want to know more about Bitcoin and after exploring bitcoin I learn the existence of other coins which is altcoins that allow to invest more and more cheaper. Thus it attract me to know more and start to learn invest.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
My main reason in investing in crypto currencies is to prepare myself for the future. This technological breakthrough of our financial system is developing fast and we need to adapt with it so that we would be able to prepare and prosper in the near future. I believe in the old adage: "It is better to have it and not need it, than need it but don't have it."
Activity: 135
Merit: 5

Everyone participate in this forum because they want to exchange information and learn how to make money from the crypto. Cryptocurrency is new. If you work hard, smart, you can change your life. Different from other business areas, earning money from cryptocurrency is easy. It does not require require high capital, so if you have little money, you can still create your own opportunities. In other words, cryptocurrency is the tool to realize our dreams.

Bitcoin has a great opportunity to earn money in an easy way and if you will have patience in your self you will become a good investor and worker in this crypto if you choose to work in a bounty campaign and since i am a house wife this will be my reason why i choose to use bitcoin to help my partner in life to have extra income and to help him earn money and i believe that bitcoin can help me to have a huge profit.
Activity: 143
Well at first it was just to overcome my boredom, but as time goes I felt that I wanna know more the technology behind crypto.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
it's simple, to escape the hardships of life. Because before when I was here before the crypto so hard in my life. In the crypto I've been able to handle a large amount of money that even when I'm working I can not get enough.

So I was very grateful for the crypto currency because this changed my life
Activity: 154

Everyone participate in this forum because they want to exchange information and learn how to make money from the crypto. Cryptocurrency is new. If you work hard, smart, you can change your life. Different from other business areas, earning money from cryptocurrency is easy. It does not require require high capital, so if you have little money, you can still create your own opportunities. In other words, cryptocurrency is the tool to realize our dreams.
Activity: 658
Merit: 20
the reason I am here is because I want to gain a lot of knowledge and learn more about cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency provides an opportunity for anyone to make money
Activity: 406

The first reason why i join in this furom and crypto its because i realy wang to learn more about this newly method of payments and at the same time time i want to earn money with this investments and i am so proud of myself to be the first batch who bilieve in crypto.
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
Before my only reason is to earn money because I thought that it is the new way and easiest way to earn money but I was wrong. Joining in cryptos is like participating in a game that you don't know how to play with it, so that you should find a way to learn and research for the techniques if you want to learn faster. So I joined cryptos not just to earn money but to have a new knowledge in this kind of digital currency.
Activity: 134
I want to make crypto my main source of income. Because of some of my acquaintances, it is very successful in the crypto world. So there's nothing wrong if I try to learn and get involved in ICO, and earn income from crypto.
Activity: 196
I'm here because it's a good way to earn crypto-currencies.  For me this is an opportunity for additional income
Activity: 98
Honestly, I join this forum because I want to earn some money with Signatuure Campaign. But when I read some thread and more reply, slowly i got interested in Crypto. In the future I want to continue my crypto job to Trading and Mining when I got more Capital.
Pages:
Jump to: