Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 96. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I like everything new, I am interested in different novelties in the field of Finance and I have always been interested in the exchange. It is interesting to follow the development of the crypt and participate in it. Of course, it is costly and risky, but it is important to do everything competently to minimize risks.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I think that is the same as in most of the present here, I want to earn some money, and maybe not a little, but what is the reason for you to come here?
Activity: 283
Most of the reasons are to make money, cryptos world is full of advantage to make money without much stress but you need to be conscious when investing, however, all reason is base on money making.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
the main reason is money, in my country the minimum salary is $ 100, I earn more on my job, but thanks to the crypt, half a year ago I quit my job and earn a crypto currency Cool
Activity: 462
Merit: 1

I came to join crypto for two reason one to raise cash to take care of my aging fathers special health need and secondly to occupy the idle time in my life and invest for future benefit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
This is a new trend in the world. Passing by this trend would be for me just a fatal stupidity. That's why I'm working here
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
I got envolved in cryptocurrencies after i saw and heared how people become rich with just investing some cents years ago. As longer as i invested in the cryptoworld, i reconize that these people were just lucky, and such a strike will not happen any time soon. But instead of that im think you can also make some good profits with investing normal in coins and tokens. Also there are a lot of projects which im totally convinced of it and i want to support them.
Activity: 152
to support nice projects and to earn a lot Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 24
Many will say that this technology will transform the world around, they want to be a part of it.And they will be right.But still the vast majority here for earnings, like me.
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

Of course, earnings and investment in future! I consider many coins to ensure my old-age and the well-being of my family in long-term! So I also believe that I move the market forward.
Activity: 298
Merit: 102
Everyone who is on this forum, came here to earn. And I'm no exception. But while I think this is only an additional income
Activity: 26
The reason why I'm here is to protect money from different inflation and only then multiply it. Then I became interested in what cryptocurrency is and I began to study this issue deeper.
Activity: 87
Originally wanted to understand the encryption technology and encryption market, later found that a lot of friends who invest in cryptocurrencies get a good return. I want to learn how to invest in trading while learning about technology.
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
Until last year I had only heard about Bitcoin, I did not know there was a cryptocurrency market, and when I got to know it, it was like finding a new world for me. I immediately became a big fan because I believe a lot in the blockchain and I think you can have good earnings by investing in this sector
I think you will agree that not only investments can help cryptocurrency. Now, even ordinary faith and participation can do a lot. As most are trying to water tryptomer mud.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
Of course it is to earn. All of the individuals who join cryptocurrency are venturing to earn more in a different way. We could consider joining cryptocurrency as another ways or means of earning profit from investing on crypto to joining bounty campaigns. And to those who are joining campaign after receiving rewards might consider also investing crypto after getting the tokens that could be trade or hold for future profit. As we all know that crypto market price is constantly changing and getting the chance to sell it in higher price is the best way to do to earn profit and a reason in joining cryptocurrency.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Until last year I had only heard about Bitcoin, I did not know there was a cryptocurrency market, and when I got to know it, it was like finding a new world for me. I immediately became a big fan because I believe a lot in the blockchain and I think you can have good earnings by investing in this sector
Activity: 61
World of Crypto is giant and it's getting bigger, new projects with innovative technologies which can solve many problems are emerging, it's a huge area, that we can explore so long, and this exploration is full of profits, new contacts and new information. It's useful for everyone!
Activity: 308
I think my reason as well as most of the other people here, I came to crypto for money, initially I joined hyip (ponzi), i will need to buy bitcoin to join it, so that my reason i know and join crypto
Activity: 155
my reason in joining crypto is simply, to earn in simple ways even your just in the house easy work and money will come we all want is to earn and after earning thats the time i will come to start for investments it will double your earnings if  you invest but be sure to invest in a trustworthy companies opportunity come once so its better to grab now..while joining in crypto your knowledge also enhance in some ways!
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
the main reason why i joined crypto is to earn money, crypto happens to be one of the efficient ways to earn cool cash on the internet even while you do your other jobs.
Pages:
Jump to: