Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 102. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
because the bounty can give you greater income for me compared to my previous job. In addition to that job bounty also didn't take much but could be said to have great results.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
the only reason why I join here is because I need money, and I want to know everything about cryptocurrency. since the first time I heard it, it hooks my interest, and that's when my adventure begin with crypto world.

If you're only for money, it's not going to take long before you realize the mistake made by those who had the same sentiment about crypto last december. Crypto is more than about money. It's technology can affect not only economics but pretty much everything in the future. Earning is just a thin outside layer in this market.
Earning money is the priority for sure, but what blockchain technology can do is much more than that.
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
I see that many millionaires today came from rags to riches and their life changes because of bitcoin, so I took the opportunity to be one of them.
Activity: 160
I think the only reason I joined here is I like crypto and also I need money, and I want to know everything about cryptocurrency. since the first time I heard it, it attracted me, and that's when my adventure started with the crypto world.
Activity: 136
From here I know about Cyrptocurrency. If my friends talk about it I understand. And I can earn money from here. I think so many advantages and reasons joining here.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14

To make money and build my own business using the earning that I got from trading and bounties here.
Activity: 45
the reason i joined crypto is to make future. usually i preferred to invest in crypto at the time when i was new. recently i came across to a project name "THUGCOIN". its completely unique and one of the best project. i trust that investing little amount of time in this project will be great return in future. no need to invest money because its free.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
frankly,the main reason why i am joining here in crypto is to earn money especially at my age it is really hard to find job anymore because of my age and still have a son to be send to college..secondly i join this forum to learn more about cryptocurrency which i am now getting..now i invested some and gaining some profit now
Activity: 68
The reason I joined this industry is because this industry has made me see the opportunity to make money. I believe most investors think so because the industry has enough interests so they will choose to join the industry. I believe this is also why the industry can attract a large number of investors.
Activity: 266
Get into it on early stage to be aware when it will become a worldcurrency Wink
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
I'm passionate about technology. Crypto is not just a coin but a software and technology. The evolution of blockchain will greatly contribute to the development of world civilization. I want to invest in crypto and I believe my belief is true.
Activity: 448
To be honest, I had joined in cryptocurrency because I would like to earn profit and I see great prospect on how I would be able to earn
profit like doing investment and joining signature bounty campaign. I believe that I will soon be receiving my reward from my signature campaign that will almost end within the week.
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
The main reason is because of the difficulty of finding a job in the real world, that's why I decided to make a career in crypto, because working in crypto does not require special skills, which is important we want to continue to learn.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Well I saw a company called lympo and that made me try out the block chain and how does it work Smiley

I got a different story too when i tried what my friend told me about cryptos and this forum. I am just motivated to go here because of their testimonials that their lives has changed drastically unexpectedly.
Activity: 294
Right now the price of BTC is increasing so if you want to invest now then it is a right time to invest in Bitcoin. While if you want to trade some of them then  invest in ICO as with this type of investment you will increase the quantity of your bitcoin. Many investors invest for to get the profit for long term and some invest only to get the benefit from the discount they offer for early investors
Activity: 129
I joined because I am very interested in the technology behind and the technology is charming. I think it will become the mainstream of the future and will have higher value.
Activity: 139
I can say that people who are very fortunate to have joined here because before joining here my family's economy is very minimal different from joining here my family's economy gradually began to improve and the results of work here I use to pay off the debt of my parents.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
I think most of us here are in crypto to earn for their future, for me it is the most suitable and convenient job from home. I am still far away to my goals but with hardworking and dedication i will get there. I have so many plans for my family and i will not stop until i become successful.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
I joined in crypto because i have seen many people can changed their financial from it, and i also want to do that. Many my  friends make big money from crypto, and i think i can do the samething. Salary from Current my office jo is not enough for montly expense for my family, and i can earn extra money from bounty and crypto trading. Crypto and blockchain also new technology that will make revolusioner for many industry in the worldwide.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I am lucky to being here, before ICO booming I only attracted to bitcoin because it can grow my wealth, save wealth in form of fiat is not so good because of its inflation. But now many ICO that launch so it also give me opportunity to gain more profit by investing there.
Jump to: