Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 103. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

The reason i've join here in crypto is fast earning of money and you can earn money in just an effort and time by joining campaign. And i can learn more about crypto, trading and many more. To know better for the up coming use of tokens for the future.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
I think we can make a lot of moeny in the market. It is good enough for us to make enough money in them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
Many of us the reason why they joined crypto is to earn a lot of money,and I am also one that.But as time goes by I realized that managing may finances and handle my money wisely is the main goal why I am here.
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
I want to earn enough moeny to buy in a new house and a new car. I want to live a better life with the extra money.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Simply because i want to earn money. Cryptp is giving this opportunity to me. No time of working.because we are the only one managing our daily time. Your life will be free unlike working in government. Crypto is best way of income it could be most profitable than working as a professional there. Less hassle, you can online anytime anywhere

Activity: 183
equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange
Probably to become more wealthy in the future? to be one of those people who bought bitcoin and became a billionaire in the future? these are just the basic things that we need to know first if we can achieve our goals in life using cryptocurrencies because if we wont,lets starting changing our path so that we wont have any big problems in the future.
Activity: 137
Merit: 12
Semux
Actually I was seeking of any possible ways to get money because I don't like ordinary ways of getting it Smiley
Activity: 448
I use crypto as a one way of investing and safing of my capital.
Not alone way, but one of them.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
Everyone must be involved in the cryptocurrencies market to learn trade experience as well as to earn money for themselves. I personally participate in this market due to curiosity about Blockchain technology and want to learn about it as well as the potential cryptos so have joined this forum and discover the knowledge of cryptos.
The main reason why joined in crypto is to earn money. Earning while learning and experience things about the block chain is needed to know the flow and how it works. We have to understand in order to avoid any losses of the amount drying we trade. We have also to find out which coin is good in the market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Because it is a great way to earn big, though it is not easy at first though. In order to earn something, you must have enough knowledge and understanding on the cryptoworld. Well, money doesn’t come easy, so you somehow have to put in some time and effort. I’m thankful that someone introduced me to crypto, been earning for quite some time now.
Activity: 314
I joined Crypto first is to have part time work but potentially gain income. Second is this is my investment for the future and lastly, it kills time but in a productive way of activity to pass the time and very good to have study and knowledge.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
The reason that I joined crypto is to earn money and because I was curious. I invest some of my savings that I get from my job, and I really did get some out of it. Glad my friend recommended me into crypto. Almost all of here thinks that engaging with crypto will let you earn money, if you know what you're doing.
Activity: 209
Merit: 0
The reason I joined the crypto world because crypto taught me a positive way of thinking about crypto to make investments with small capital we earn a lot and crypto is also my new job.
Activity: 236
I'm not saying much, I said the reason I joined here was because of Money. I've seen a lot of people here who get rich because of Cryptocurrency. that's my reason why join in Cryptocurrency, and I have big expectation and I am sure I can Succeed because of this Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 238
It was becouse of the opportunity to start your way into it for free, without investing anything, through bounties
Activity: 294
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Everyone must be involved in the cryptocurrencies market to learn trade experience as well as to earn money for themselves. I personally participate in this market due to curiosity about Blockchain technology and want to learn about it as well as the potential cryptos so have joined this forum and discover the knowledge of cryptos.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
I joined crypto purposely to make money and I have. Tho the market crashed and made some loses, I hope this recover will help me get more money  Grin Grin
Activity: 196
Mainly to earn an additional income for financial needs is the reason why most people tend to join crypto. And besides I would like also to learn new things or ways to earn extra money by taking online jobs since in a computer-centric-world you can access the worldwideweb as long as you have the internet connection.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
I've joined crypto because here I found a lot of opportunities for investment. I love everything new. I think crypto had strong potential to change our future.
Activity: 300

the main reason why i crypto to gain money and become millionaire someday in this field. all of us wanted crypto in order to sustain our financial needs .
Jump to: