Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 106. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I joined here because of my future life crypto is very helpful to my financial to give a good life and everyday will be sustained to my family and everything that make so crypto is very important for my life.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
I joined the crypto there are some reasons I really hope that is to find my life needs with a good profit to be able to manage a more stable household economy again than before, hopefully what I expect will be achieved.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
I think its a good opportunity to make some extra income and is something you can do along your regular job.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
Base on my understanding why people join crypto is to earn money, for their needs, wants, and especially for the future.
so one of the reason why i joined in crypto, is for me to earn money and learnings. also i know that it will help me a lot to gain more knowledge and understanding about finance and cryptoworld. 
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
I joined the crypto nearly a year ago because of friends introduced to this potential market and primarily involved in the bounty to earn an additional income. At first, I did not have much interest, but the more I got involved, the more potential this market was fascinated by the Blockchain technology as well as the possibility of cryptocurrency in the future.

The reason why I join crypto because all identities of coin owners are encrypted to ensure the legitimacy of record keeping. What  I like most is that all my transaction online are easy and faster with lesser fees and it is accessable  anytime and anywhere.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
I joined the crypto nearly a year ago because of friends introduced to this potential market and primarily involved in the bounty to earn an additional income. At first, I did not have much interest, but the more I got involved, the more potential this market was fascinated by the Blockchain technology as well as the possibility of cryptocurrency in the future.
Activity: 196
the reason I joined in the crypto, because for me it is a good move and a smart idea to make money and also my belief in a very profitable blockhoin technology, I can work with many gifts and make money.
and also I want to know and understand more about the world of cryptocurrency until I understand 100% so as not to get caught in the wrong way in doing an action.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
I was looking for a solid and steady way to earn extra income online, crypto is really a blessing in disguise for me that has been working for me and i think my investments in crypto will grow huge in a few years.
Activity: 182
The main reason is it is a platform to earn money and here we can learn more about crypto currencies. Of course here risk also involved. But I hope I can earn.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Well, let's be honest. We all want to earn more money. So for me there's no other reason besides that. When i joined, i was still a student so money was really tight. All i had was time. My friend told me she was doing faucets and bitcoin atvthat time was still $1,000. So i did faucets and earned a little but since being a studenylt its really hard to put in more time clicking than studying so i stopped. Then another friend told me about trading. I started with just $10. And that's when i began to fall in love with crypto.
Activity: 517
Merit: 119
change the world beyond recognition).technical progress is very fast. In 5 years a technological leap takes place that would have taken 25 years before.and I'm sure that crypto will soon be everywhere.so why not be among the first to use new technologies.
Activity: 25
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

Way back 2015 I resigned from my  job which is a database coordinator in an IT company here in the Philippines and several months later my friend introduce me the BTC so I did my research and I used all my savings to invest in BTC back then and that was very cheap which cost more or less 100$. Taking risk sometimes is good because this might bring fortune to ourlives, I have encash all my profit last DEC 2017. I love learning new things especially for those people sharing their knowledge and experience in crypto.
Activity: 56

I have many reasons in joining in crypto and these are:
1. To provide my basic needs and wants.  ( Having a comfortable life, to own a house and car, to be a business man someday, etc..)
2. To meet new people in cryto world. ( To have new friends, mentor, students and etc...)
3. Look for opportunity that might help myself and others.
4. To acquire new knowledge and skills to teach other people.

Above are the reasons why I joined in crypto world. I hope this help you.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
Honestly speaking, I am finding a source of income online, and my classmates are speaking about bitcoin. I really don't what it is until a few weeks or months later i have found that they are earning money through this platform. So what I did is I read articles and I read here in the forum how to get bitcoins.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
the only reason why I join here is because I need money, and I want to know everything about cryptocurrency. since the first time I heard it, it hooks my interest, and that's when my adventure begin with crypto world.

If you're only for money, it's not going to take long before you realize the mistake made by those who had the same sentiment about crypto last december. Crypto is more than about money. It's technology can affect not only economics but pretty much everything in the future. Earning is just a thin outside layer in this market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

I could not deny the reason in joining in cryto is all about money, I want to invest and earn a huge profit that is why I didn't hesitate to invest. I'm starting to love digital currency because it gives me opportunity,  unlimited income potential, and I utilized my skills as a digital marketer. I was able to provide my daily needs and wants especially for my family. I have learn many new things and acquired set of skills from many professional traders and able to share my knowledge and experience to other people who new into trading/investments.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
I am saving money for my family’s  future by holding coins that I trust most. These coins are like extra earning for me and I really like to be in here, in this platform. And interested in blockchain tech, it is a new thing for me and I am reading, learning about it everyday.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
my reason joining crypto is because it gave me a new understanding for finance and banking systems and because I believe in the blockchain technology and of course also to trade and increase my capital. and you can do all with trading and holding cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
I got into cryptos because it is the fastest path to financial independence from a job. Looking forward to crypto retirement.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
i joined bitcoin. and that was because i was in awe of this decentralized money that was created and could still go strong even after 9 years with a lot of enemies who stop at nothing to spread FUD about it and attack it nonstop.

then i saw altcoins which have performed as a way for me to earn more bitcoin thanks to their pumps.
Jump to: