Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 107. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

In my last job i always feeling tired after my work and i can't sleep 8 hours a day in weekdays also in saturday and i have only sunday to hug my bed more than 8 hours.

In crypto i can hold my sleeping time and i don't need to change my character just to serve my customer carefully. I just need to join in bounty campaigns and post / comment to thier topic. That's it. So i resign in my last job for crypto.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
When asked what the reason is, I will answer because crypto is a result of technological advances and the internet that is associated with the presence of a purchase or sale transactions can be described as digital money. in nowadays most people don't want to live a hassle bringing money fro there first in large quantities to look like elaborate and troublesome, especially with the presence of crypto will make our lives much more advanced and certainly easy.
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
My main reason for joining here in crypto is because of my interest in blockchain tech. At first I am intrigued as to how blockchain works and how does transactions gets processed using it. Now I know the answer to my question but I want to learn more about it because I believe that blockchain will be the main pillar of future tech. This is the reasons why I am still using crypto up to date.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
The initial attraction is always the money, but apart from that to be a part of a changing future right from inception, to educate oneself and learn about a new technology, with such phenomenal upcoming projects, is all a truly exciting experience.
Activity: 632
Merit: 122
geeez.
all of you're talking about 'earning' instead of the technology itself.
it's a shame to see it.
no wonder i could see a lot of shitty project out there,so this is why the reason behind those shitty project.
truth to be told the reason why i was here,because it helped me sending my money across the world.
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
the only reason why I join here is because I need money, and I want to know everything about cryptocurrency. since the first time I heard it, it hooks my interest, and that's when my adventure begin with crypto world.
Activity: 112
The idea of making money is what initially attracted me. When the market took a down turn in the last couple months, I stopped trying to chase the gains and started looking at technology and the different use cases in the field. I think blockchain and cryptocurrency are here to stay, so I want to stay informed on how it’s developing.
Activity: 49
Well I saw a company called lympo and that made me try out the block chain and how does it work Smiley
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
many reasons why people join here and have a crypto, but a sure reason because I get money, in what way? if I follow the bounty and run a little trading
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
Let us be honest and admit that the vast majority of users of this forum have come to earn. I am one of them, now I combine work in bounty with the main work. I hope that in the future will be able to live off the bounty. Moreover, I am interested in this industry, it is interesting to get new knowledge in the process of getting acquainted with new projects, developers and communication with interesting people, which is enough in this forum.
Activity: 84
Base on my understanding why people join crypto is to earn money, for their needs, wants, and especially for the future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Because it's a great way to earn. You can work anywhere in the world. But the main thing is to choose the best companies on the market  Smiley You can choose the ones that you like. Also you can combine ordinary work and work in crypto. For example, I gave my preference to the company Safein.
Activity: 140
The reason i joined in Crypto is because i discovered about a coin called THUG, They distribute their coins for free and to me that is a big deal as i dont need to invest real money while i can get THUG for free and make real money out of it, i would suggest you checking them out too😊
Activity: 39
Pages:
Jump to: