Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 74. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Personally, I began to be interested in cryptocurrencies in 2013, my husband and I mined the litecoin on two cards..Then we stopped doing it..
We returned to the world of crypto currency in 2016.  I was wondering how it all works, and what is blockchain? And, of course, the goal is to make money.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
I was convinced by some family members and friends. My investments are not performing well too that time so I did give this a try. I was losing early on but after few months I did recover and earned a lot. Yes, even with this present market situation I am still at a huge gain. And I am expecting a better market trend in the coming weeks to come.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
I joined crypto because I was interested in new electronic money. I believe that this is the future and I want to be a part of it. Moreover, cryptocurrencies give an opportunity to earn quite well. Why not use these functions?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
At first I'm interested in any news in the fin-tech. And I'd like to some trade. It's a second reason. Money is good but it's not main for me. More I'd like technology part of crypto
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The fact is that there is a great way to make money. And also to develop, to study the markets. I like the process of investment.
Activity: 532
I want to increase my money and get more profit is why I have joined cryptocurrency, I brave for investment on cryptocurrency because is easy way to earn and get much money by fast. We can earn much money by short time and just few time we can earn more by cryptocurrency investment, I cant leave cryptocurrency anymore what happen the reason because I was get everything by cryptocurrency right now and have more than one years I am active.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
First of all, we have different ideas, information about tokens, and the current situation in the crypto market. It also gives you a chance to make money. If you believe in the campaign you attended and do good research
Activity: 201
The first time I got to know Cryptocurrency in 2017 yesterday, my friend who introduced me to Cryptocurrency. And he got a lot of money from here, this is what makes me interested to enter here, because I want to reach my dream, and hopefully here I can get it. buying a car is my dream, I am a small person, it seems difficult for me to realize my dream that, unless there is a miracle from here, I can get enough money to buy my dream car.
Activity: 118
All should be BTC, a friend like me introduced it, and then slowly joined through their own understanding, and now I think it is a wonderful thing. Changed my perception.
Activity: 328
When I just joined the crypt, I did not think that the whole community would go on the path of enrichment. Many do not even understand the basic idea of why a crypt exists..
Activity: 18
the reason why i'm here in the crypto forum is to earn some money from airdrop, bounty and signature campaign. Most important is because i want to the know what crypto is? How it's work? How to earn it? and How to sell it?. i think that's all. Cool
Activity: 112
my reason joining crypto is because it gave me a new understanding for finance and banking systems and because I believe in the blockchain technology and of course also to trade and increase my capital. and you can do all with trading and holding cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 229
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
I see the prospect and the future for the crypto currency.
You can also earn without spending energy, so I'm here.
Activity: 168
ONe Social Network
Crypt for me is extra earnings and something new something interesting, very attractive to look at how it develops in our world!
Activity: 336
The common reason for everyone and just as I am when engaged in crypto is just to make money. Electronic money is helping many people with stable jobs and the ability to make huge profits
Activity: 121
I work here on various projects and earn crypto, I'm just curious
Activity: 308

Crypto has became a good way for me to start to understand the trading and economy world. And also, blockchain is an unbelievable technology for me and it is good to know more about that technology every day.
Activity: 149
For one reason i joined in crypto because of there is no rules and regulation also the coins are decentralized and transparent .
Activity: 535
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
the reason why I am here is because, I want to learn about cryptocurrency. since I knew that I can also earn by learning things about crypto. if I have enough knowledge about it, I can use it as much as I can.
Activity: 226
Crypto is our future, and what is more this element makes people smarter and better totally.  And I can earn here. So everything says to be here.

I join crypto because I find it interesting and income generating. Most all people who joined crypto are the same. We all want to earn extra income to help our family to make our life better than what we are in the present. To get out from being tied to poverty. And other than that I joined crypto because crypto is the future currency of the world. It is better to start early than being left behind of what is essential in the future.

Yes, crypto has a possibility to be one if not alone currency in the future. I have heard about this kind of thing a year ago but I was skeptical back then. But it has already proven its worth so better try to work on its way.
Pages:
Jump to: