Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 70. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
I try to make money on this. I think many people with the same goal as I came for. Now, although it does not work to earn money in such a market, I simply participate in it as an observer
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
The main reason it of course benefits which i can get with crypto. I suppose it is the main reason for all here. And as i am sure crypto will be spread wide in a future i want involving in it in the early beginning. I think it gives me advantages in a future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
The main reason is that this is a platform for making money, and here we can learn more about crypt currencies. Of course, there is also a risk here. But I hope I can make money.
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
I think everyone is behind one . this is earnings and investments
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
For me,my reason why i joining  in a crypto world is to earn and make a profit.I just remember the days when my bestfriend explained to me the potential of blockchain and cryptocurrencies in the future .And i thank him as always for influencing me to this kind of earning.
Activity: 532
Merit: 14
I want to and trying to learn the technology behind cryptocurrencies. This forum is a great source for that. Not to mention that I am also here to make some money Smiley
Activity: 322
I think that crypto is worth joing as this is the best project ever! In my opinion, this is the breakthrough! to my mind, our world will change completely soon. I consider crypto one of the best projects ever, our traditional system requires changes
Activity: 70
I joined the industry because i like to learn more and more about it and also earn from it. Since im a college student, im starting to become an office person and that means i can include monitoring on my schedule m. Also, its very profitable so i guess its good to have a new source of income while studying.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
It is a great way to make profit and earn some money.  In order to earn something, you must have enough knowledge and understanding on the Cryptoworld. It's a way to learn how to choose projects and what is good projects. Itis the good platform for making quick money in short time and many Unemployees find their own job in this crypto world. Apart from this,we can learn many things in this Crypto world every project will give us a needful information and it helps us to improve our knowledge.
I'm here for learning the method about investment in order to earned good moneys , There are more opportunities here with or without money to invest like participating in bounties program .Also the good reason why I'm here due to the rapid growth of earning so it's worth involving in this technology.
Activity: 66
It is a great way to make profit and earn some money.  In order to earn something, you must have enough knowledge and understanding on the Cryptoworld. It's a way to learn how to choose projects and what is good projects. Itis the good platform for making quick money in short time and many Unemployees find their own job in this crypto world. Apart from this,we can learn many things in this Crypto world every project will give us a needful information and it helps us to improve our knowledge.
Activity: 350
I like all new stuff. And after some quick analysis of crypto I find two main things:
1. Blockchain is really can be useful for some particular cases. Probably not right now, as it needs time for adoption, but soon. So, it is interesting in long term perspective and it is cool to be part of it )
2. The market is quite young and it gives you possibility to invest in awesome projects/ideas on their initial phase. And it is interesting in short and long term perspective.
So, I just could not miss opportunity to join crypto-mania trend )
Activity: 210
The reason behind joining the crypto is the bigger gains of coins in a short periOd of time.
A place where we can double our amount very easily and wisely.
Activity: 119
I have long time interested in the cryptocurrency. I know many people, who get profits in that business.

If not business - i just have fun. Reading new information, get new content, etc.

Activity: 490
I joined here because this is a great way to earn. Several methods to earn. I can make passive income here. Person should find a earning field which he like. This field is very interesting to me.
Activity: 288
The definite answer is where the crypto resource that many people do not trust, and I believe the magic of crypto. After I joined in my life crypto better than before, that's the main reason why I keep using crypto.
Activity: 84
because in the crypto world I see an opportunity to reap success in it, I think in crypto is very interesting and can provide enough benefits for everyday life, but in the world crypto sometimes even give a decent loss when the market decreased in price as now this
Activity: 144
Because it's a great way to make money and increase my assets of course. You can work anywhere in the world You can also combine regular work and work on crypto does not interfere with the work you do. I also gain knowledge with business development.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
the only reason why I join here is because I need money, and I want to know everything about cryptocurrency. since the first time I heard it, it hooks my interest, and that's when my adventure begin with crypto world.

If you're only for money, it's not going to take long before you realize the mistake made by those who had the same sentiment about crypto last december. Crypto is more than about money. It's technology can affect not only economics but pretty much everything in the future. Earning is just a thin outside layer in this market.

earn extra money is honestly answer. many people in this forum just tend to earning money . and you can look when bitcoin increase high price many new user join in cryptocurrency hope to have extra money
maybe just little people who really to learn about cryptocurrency
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
At first I am looking for the profit because I lost my job when I start in crypto but after a few months here I've learned a lot and I love how the cryptocurrency is being used on some countries so I wish that crypto will continue to develop until it adapts by most of the people.
Activity: 196
As a student I'm currently experiencing and observing the impact of crypto in our community, the reason why I'm here is because I trust the plans of the people on crypto. their ideas are so broad that it will make you think deeper as well, I am currently witnessing the technology innovation. We are all witness.
Pages:
Jump to: