Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 69. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Because in crypto I can get a considerable income. Before I worked in the office but my salary is small and when I join in crypto last year my income from crypto far bigger than i work in office.
But with all this, I would not advise to leave work in the office. Experience, experience and practice, you will need all this in the future, if you suddenly decide to change your activities.
Activity: 19
My reason in joining here in crypto is to earn money even you are in your  home.  Cryptocurrency also has a potential to changes the life of one individual, especially if you have a lot of knowledge on it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Being engage in this field of society, most of them gained profit on doing some tasks, those words motivates me to join and try this crypto industry. And yes, it is true and being here we will enable to gain digital currency that can be exchange into fiat. Really great.  
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
Because in crypto I can get a considerable income. Before I worked in the office but my salary is small and when I join in crypto last year my income from crypto far bigger than i work in office.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The reason i joined here in crypto because i want to earn extra money like my nephew and his friends. At the beginning i have joined in this forum but i am not serious and just let it alone without posting anything to rank up my level. But, after heard my nephew and his friends tells about their income that exceeds my monthly salary, i become serious and excited. I start from trading and about three months and finally join in this forum to earn extra money for free.
Activity: 42
At first, it was just about my curiousity and interest, but now it is about how it might help me as a student who wants to earn and save money for my future. I believe crypto can change lives.
Activity: 119
First of all why I am joining here in crypto because I want to know about cryptocurrency on how it is handling but my purpose is to earned money and had a savings for the future, crypto is in named of popularity in the nation.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
I think bitcointalk is the best for learning and earning. You can learn a lot about cryptocurrency here, at the same time, you can also earn a lot by participating in bounties, so your purpose of both learning and earning are served here.
Activity: 108
I just wanna have fun and at the same time i am earning money , Crypto is my thing i enjoy what i do like airdrop and bounty even sometimes it doesn't have any value i love what i do. I learn stuff and i will never stop learning from this job.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

I have joined crypto industry long time ago and since then I haven’t lost my interest toward cryptocurrencies and toward innovative ways to earn good money. It is still very interesting for me.
Activity: 238
My reason of joining cryptocurrency is to have other financial options to support my family needs as I see a good future in this technology and if I can have good knowledge and strategy I can gain profits through bounties and investments which I'm hoping that I can be profitable soon.
Activity: 196
Because I always expect to make a big profit in this market, I always buy and hold on to potential coins, maybe they will make me a millionaire in a short time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
My reason for joining the crypto industry is first of all money making through targeted investments. Further, I was imbued with the topic of using crypto-currencies as modern means of payment and I think that there are great prospects for this
Activity: 182
I want to follow and update about cryptocurrency knowledge, learning about english language because the posts in english, and finally I want earn money from bounty campaign.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
I've always loved new, innovative paths to follow. Didn't buy btc back in 2011 when I first heard about it (wasn't possible at the part of the world I was living at the time, or at least I assumed it wasn't at that time). Tried mining on a laptop during that same time too. Wasn't too pleased with a fraction of a bitcoin in a day, so gave up on it Smiley. Yeah, pretty bad choices back then Smiley.

It was until 2017 when I read about numerous blockchain projects that really got my attention. It wasn't about money anymore (or so it seemed) but about bringing innovative solutions to the masses. This is when I started buying into projects, with fiat that was able to miss. Of course Q1 hit me hard Smiley. We'll wait and see when it all recovers Smiley.
Activity: 70
Absolutely to earn money for a better future. I must admit that I have a job right now but my earning is not enough for the needs of my family so I decided to join here in crypto. And its also because I'm interested of the technology.
Activity: 187
i join because i want to know what is blockchain does and the main purposes maybe i can use it to my future job when i graduate in college. and now i started love it, because i earned free money while im learning something new and addictive digital technology.
Activity: 44
Well I had like 20K to spent, so I decided to invest. After few good tradings, I got more interested in it and started looking into more potential altcoins and filled my bags. Now happily have 5 different, very promising coins.
Activity: 71
I used to be interested in joining a crypto because I am looking for some extra income. And I get the info from my friend, crypto and I am trying to learn the crypto.
Here I was lucky because of a lot of modern technology, and new things that I do not know. And with this the future crypto world I think will be very bright.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
For me it is first of all a great way to earn money . And very addictive analysis and search for a good project . I want to improve and earn a lot of money
Pages:
Jump to: