Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 72. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 106
I want to save and increase my medications. This has already managed to invest 30% of its cash accumulation in crypto-assets.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I just wanna have fun and at the same time i am earning money , Crypto is my thing i enjoy what i do like airdrop and bounty even sometimes it doesn't have any value i love what i do. I learn stuff and i will never stop learning from this job.
Activity: 39
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
To join this rare opportunity offered by earning some extra income at the same time to gain more knowledge how crypto makes advantages for our daily lives.
Activity: 114
The main purpose for me to join crypto community through this forum is to learn from experts, know more about Bitcoin and other crypto currency related business opportunities and above all make profit from my trading crypto currency.
Activity: 93
The reason is the same for most people. The work of joining a cryptocurrency can earn extra income!
Working with cryptocurrencies can easily earn income! It's easier than real life work!
Activity: 72
there are two reasons why I join the world of crypto including joining this forum, first I want to add insight into the world of crypto and all the technologies associated with crypto and the second of course I expect the benefits
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
since 2015 i was searching for a way to earn money online. anyway i failed to do it till i find crypto. personally i have turned $200 to $60000 from crypto just within 2 years. im a student. so wanted to cover my daily expenses.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Joining crypto is one of the best decision I made in life, I can say its a life changing for me, I join crypto to help my family. Before I'm working 8 hours to earn like 5$ a day, Now after I learn how to trade my daily profits grow and it helps a lot to buy our daily needs.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
It is a wide field from which we can earn money free from different types o bounties, airdrops, mining, faucets as well as investing or trading wisely.
Activity: 252
Crypto market is developing very fast now, thats why people join it. It gives possibilities that weren’t available before.
copper member
Activity: 336
no doubt to earn money for present as well as for future. It is a platform where everyone can start working if you have money or if you don't have money, and anywhere you can start it.Main thing you required to work in crypto you must have a internet connection and have the basic knowledge about crypto how to join or start working.When i start some earning from it then i again invest in trading to make more profit from this.
Activity: 114
I  joined crypto because it is interesting and profitable. And crypto will soon take over the entire planet!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I consider that it is the most interesting sphere at the moment. Here it is possible to develop diversely and to get for it profit if it is correct to do everything. But it is always necessary to remember that cryptocurrencies it is very big risk. Here it is possible to lose everything!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
My reasons here in joining Crypto is because of my friend who ask me to try participating some crypto to earn from it. After a I start I don't really have any idea about this Cryptos then I also started reading and researching about Cryptos. That really gives me a better knowledge to join some crypto to earn more money in participating and investing from it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
of course to gain profit. I guess this is everyone's reason of joining crypto, hoping to get a great deal and gain some extra cash from investing. I honestly don't care about crypto before even i heard about it, but it got my attention when one of my colleague actually earn real money from here, so i decided to give it a shot. Now i'm earning more than what i expected.
Activity: 126
The idea of money initially attracted me to join crypto because I knew that when I joined crypto, there would be profits earned which can be used for an investment.
Activity: 126

At the beginning, I just wanted to earn a bit. But slowly I think that Cyptro and especially the technology behind it. The world will change. But what does not happen tomorrow but in the long term
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
I have been into crypto for quite some time, but my joining this forum is to gain more knowledge, because i believe this forum is filled with wealth of knowledge. After which i started making more some money through crypto.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Actually its the reason why I am here in crypto is because my friend convince me to be part of here and at first I doubt but why not try. Try to invest and join in some bounty campaigns. And now I am earning and happily to become part of this crypto now. And I do believe the crypto is the future for every investor and gives knowledge...
Activity: 70
I will tell you the reason make me want to join in crypto Wink
Over the last couple of year’s the term cryptocurrency has been rapidly gaining the public eye. You might be more familiar with terms like Bitcoin,  and Ethereum. These are all cryptocurrencies.
In fact, there are many! Just take a quick little look
Bitcoin
Dash
Ripple
Dogecoin
Litecoin
Peercoin
Ether
Just a simple google trend search shows you the start of the growth
This is my private opinion about cryptocurrency Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: