Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 76. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I just wanna have fun and at the same time i am earning money , Crypto is my thing i enjoy what i do like airdrop and bounty even sometimes it doesn't have any value i love what i do. I learn stuff and i will never stop learning from this job.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I believe crypto currencies have a good future and I did not want to miss making my money 2x / 3x or even more in the long term.
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
Crypto is our future, and what is more this element makes people smarter and better totally.  And I can earn here. So everything says to be here.
Activity: 112
The reason why I'm here is to protect money from different inflation and only then multiply it. Then I became interested in what cryptocurrency is and I began to study this issue deeper.
Activity: 57
The reason to join cryptocurrency is for earning free coins. People joining here because they need money, and want to know everything about cryptocurrency. Another reason to joining crypto is because it gives new understanding for finance and banking systems.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I came here looking for money and nothing more. I used to work as a PTC collector, pay clients to sites and collect a lot of money from them, but I had to invest more than I could earn. Many of you may know that this way to make money was shit. Sometimes my friends introduced me to the world of bitcoins, and then the whole trip began to look great here, as I actually earned more than I invested, or sometimes just earn and earn without investing.
Activity: 84
Literally to gain profit. I guess this is everyone's reason of joining crypto, hoping to get a great deal and gain some extra cash from investing. I honestly don't care about crypto before even i heard about it, but it got my attention when one of my colleague actually earn real money from here, so i decided to give it a shot. Now i'm earning more than what i expected.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I want to take part in the construction of our future, it seems to me that this is our future, because it is with the help of blockchain technology that we can achieve a lot. For example, decentralized voting and similar things.
Activity: 98
I think, every crypto user reason is same and my also- Money. Yeah, the world runs on money and every one is running to catch the money as much as possible to make their future better
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
I think this encryption is significantly underrated, and there's a lot of room to go up in the long run, so it's a good time to buy it.

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
My main reason in joining the crypto community is because I am interested in its economy. IMO, we might be looking in a currency that can potentially be our daily fiat and be used to transact money from different parts of the world, we might use crypto as a better form of payment. Another reason is I also want to see how people can make money out of these platforms such as trading, mining, signature campaigns, social media campaign, etc. since I’ve seen a bunch of ads that lead me to researching about bounties.
Activity: 124
I'm not a Goody what is the reason I joined in cryptocurrency, is I want to do the job with a salary that is large enough. Here's my motivator. Besides, it is indeed the future of cryptocurrency is very large even this is a form of technological advances and the changing times brought everything becomes easier, quick and profitable.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Powering Real Economy in the gaming world
Base on my understanding why people join crypto is to earn money, for their needs, wants, and especially for the future.

Yes, most of them have joined because they believe that they will earn big time. But that's right. Earnings here are really big but losses too. I joined cryptoverse because I believe the future is about cryptocurrencies. I believe that this technology will have a big role in the future. So I am lucky that I already join here.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
many new knowledge i get from joining cryptocurrency, beside cryptocurrency is the future currency to me. it has more value and off course the transparancy of cryptocurrency that makes me tend to invest on it rather investing on fiat or another investment. i believe someday cryptocurrency will replace the use of daily payment, many homework to do for us in cryptocurrency, its just a beginning.
copper member
Activity: 862
Merit: 6
My first reason for joining crypto is curiousity. When I first encounter the word crypto, I became curious about it and I began to read and study more about it. I realize that there are numerous opportunity in crypto. Now my reason in joining crypto is earn from it and become indepedent financially. I also think that crypto will play an important role in the future and I want to be in it when it happens.
Me too, I know about crypto more than 5 years, but only in this year I began study this technology.
Activity: 70
My first reason for joining crypto is curiousity. When I first encounter the word crypto, I became curious about it and I began to read and study more about it. I realize that there are numerous opportunity in crypto. Now my reason in joining crypto is earn from it and become indepedent financially. I also think that crypto will play an important role in the future and I want to be in it when it happens.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
I think that most reason why people joining in cryptocurrency is to earn. I join bounty campaigns because I need to earn to support my family. Money is always the bridge for our main reason. As I mentioned, my main reason is to support my family financially and earning in crypto is one of my way. Many ICO's here main reason is to provide best product and services to answer the need of the market and money is an incentive of doing it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
Cryptocurrency is a revolutional system against traditional economy and we are witnesses of the crypto revolution.

I think cryptocurrency is more than about money. You should know that, we are investing in a future technology. We have to research high technology project and building to the future with blockchain. Cryptocurrencies will become more popular in the upcoming years in my opinion. So i truly believe, crypto world have a bright future.
Activity: 99
I wanted a way to send money to people without leaving a trail, which is why I first bought into bitcoin when I heard about it and I also knew that I could use it as a form of investment to actually make money and profit from my investments is probably the most accurate reason
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Bitcoin brings me here and at first I thought the only purpose of the coin is for reloading my phone and can be also exchanged it to fiat. After a year of trying bitcoin risky offers and stuffs I came here and widen up my knowledge about cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: