Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 80. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
my reason is to get skill in trading. With crypto it is possible to do with small money, not thousond dollars, but 500$ for example. of course for investing to crypto too.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
Base on me the reason why I joined crypto is to invest and earn money in which I believe people also  join crypto to earn money, for their needs, wants, and especially for the future.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
It is very important for me to keep up with the times and cryptocurrencies is one of the most interesting and progressive directions at the moment
Activity: 110
First and most obvious reason - make money, crypto-industry is very volatile, great opportunity.

Second reason -  my interest in blockchain technology.  It is promising, successive and profitable.

Activity: 882
Merit: 251
whats else, of course for gain more $ cash by crypto, by invest on ico, by being a bounty hunters and be a day trader.
Well this is obviously our reason's to join here in crypto. To learn, to gain knowledge and earned money to sustain our daily needs. Users are attracted in bitcoin because this is our best chance to adapt this technology.
copper member
Activity: 132
I joined Crypto because I wanted to understand the blockchain technology and I am in the process of learning and hence getting an opportunity to earn while learning. Also, it is my interest area as I am from financial background.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
whats else, of course for gain more $ cash by crypto, by invest on ico, by being a bounty hunters and be a day trader.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
i really like the of crypto. you can have transaction through your own phone anytime. you are the one who controls your own money and gain profits too.
Activity: 98
At first a friend of mine join this and I koin with him too, then I like cryptocurrency because it gives an opportunity to get additional income.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
the reason I joined crypto because I have a good feeling to invest here (I will succeed and become rich if investing in crypto).
Activity: 434
I engaged in cryptography for speculative purposes and made a profit, we can see many people have become rich by the password, so, I also participate in speculation and expect that there will be be profitable.
Activity: 137
Joined in 2017 when the hype of Bitcoin was at peak. Also the price of Ripple was increasing day by day. Wanted to make some easy money so opened an account on the local exchange and bought Ripple at 3$ each. Waited for my money to double or triple which never happened. Now trying to get the money back which I lost there. That's why still hanging in there and I'm sure many others would have reason to join if they joined in late 2017 Cheesy
Activity: 224
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Of course, it has been always about making profit or money in general since you do not really have to put such effort to make money in crypto, a substantial amount too to be be able to live by yourself.
Activity: 413
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

Most of the answer here why we are joining in crypto just like you was want to earn because some of employee like me was not have enough income to support the needs of my family so the reason why im here was also to earn and have an extra income to provide and support my family need and growth ky knowledge to cryptocurrency world.
You have such a sincere and honest answer. Well,for me I am just an ordinary person who also wants to provide for my family through my earnings. One of the reasons why I join in crypto is to experience the life of how digital works as well as the technology,of course. I found out that it is very reliable and useful because I am becoming aware of things that is happening in the world.
Activity: 364
Many of us wants to earn money why we joined crypto. I see Cryptocurrency has a bigger picture in our world in the future so early adopters like us will be benefited.
Activity: 19
Kinesis!! Kinesis gives money the potential to enhance as both a store of value and a medium of exchange. Kinesis system is designed to increase the store of value of money. The value of kinesis increases day by day providing more benefits to the purchaser. The value of the coin appreciates as the economy expands.

https://medium.com/@p.dcs.02/kinesis-gives-money-the-potential-to-enhance-as-both-a-store-of-valueand-a-medium-of-exchange-d5238649851
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

Most of the answer here why we are joining in crypto just like you was want to earn because some of employee like me was not have enough income to support the needs of my family so the reason why im here was also to earn and have an extra income to provide and support my family need and growth ky knowledge to cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 5
Because it's a great way to earn. Also you can combine ordinary work and work in crypto.
Activity: 532
I like this forum because it gives the opportunity to get information about new projects that will not be written by developers or those people who make ICO reviews. Also this forum gives an excellent opportunity to earn tokens by participating in bounty companies.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
I would be lying if I didn't say I got involved in crypto to make money.  I stayed because I believe in it will take off and make more money.  Many will say this is all the wrong reasons to be involved but I don't see a problem with it.
yahh right. im also here it just because i wanted to earn more money and i think this is one of the best way to earn alot of earnings. if you doing this job its a big help to all people who badly need an extra income. we only need to do is research about cryptocrurrency specially to all new here for us to know the flow and to understand everything.
Pages:
Jump to: