Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 79. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I joined in crypto world for earning some money,I think crypto currency plat from is good investment plat form if you can afford to lose, investment in crypto currency is very risky and vise verse you can earn money very fast also,Invest in crypto only if you have some extra fund.Crypto currency is very manipulation market and we can not predict the price also.Crypto currency giving lot of chance to earn money even without investment ex.bounty,airdrops
My reasons why I joined here in crypto because I believe that somehow crypto will give me good income for my family. As today money is very important to sustain our daily  needs and in crypto they can provide with my needs. With investments and good handling good things are not possible to happen.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Hi, I like technology behind cryptos.
the truth I'm here mostly to make money!
Until now the market is crashing a lot! I made some money with a couple of short selling...
but sincerely I would prefer making money just hodling... but seems this is not the case, the market is always going down and down and never stop!
Activity: 46
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
My main reason for joining here in crypto is because of my interest in blockchain tech. And I join here is because I need money  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I joined in crypto world for earning some money,I think crypto currency plat from is good investment plat form if you can afford to lose, investment in crypto currency is very risky and vise verse you can earn money very fast also,Invest in crypto only if you have some extra fund.Crypto currency is very manipulation market and we can not predict the price also.Crypto currency giving lot of chance to earn money even without investment ex.bounty,airdrops
Activity: 69
It is the great way to earn money or even the greatest in this world. People are simply to access to their account and earn money anytime as long as they have internet connection.
Activity: 303
Merit: 102

The main reason for which I here, am that I want to gain a lot of knowledge for myself and to learn more about cryptocurrency because the kriptovalyutnost gives the chance to any person without experience to earn passive income and not only.
Activity: 170
The reason i join here is because of money. Let me explain it, crypto gives us a lot of chance to earn money and become rich. There are a lot of ways to reach that dream. You can trading, you can participate in ton of bounty campaign and airdrop also. If you smart enough you can mining bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Many people have the same reasons right now because people want to earn everything very quickly and instantly, so as not to waste their time on enduring or expecting something, I think that such actions will not be met in the crypto-currency, because everything is very mysterious.
Activity: 39
great way to earn more and also you have to work with the world. your only investment here is your effort and hardwork. all those will be paid off if you join bounty campaigns.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
It is very important for me to keep up with the times and cryptocurrencies is one of the most interesting and progressive directions at the moment

Most, like me, joined crypto to make a profit. Crypto-currencies give us opportunities for additional earnings and new knowledge. We are developing because we need to constantly analyze projects for investment in order to choose a successful one. This is an excellent occasion for the development of oneself.
Activity: 491
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
the main reason I join here is to acquire knowledge about cryptocurrency, until I explore that I can earn in a lot of ways.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
whats else, of course for gain more $ cash by crypto, by invest on ico, by being a bounty hunters and be a day trader.
Well this is obviously our reason's to join here in crypto. To learn, to gain knowledge and earned money to sustain our daily needs. Users are attracted in bitcoin because this is our best chance to adapt this technology.

Lol no, I bet not even like 10% of this forum gives two shits about knowledge, everyone's after the easy cash that bounty campaigns are lmao
Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
My first time i know about crypto because my friend tell me about bounty campaign and earn some money from there, and now i'll try to focus here.
Activity: 60
Because it's a great way to earn. You can work anywhere in the world.
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
Initially, I joined crypto because of the profits you get on investment if you are very patient and you choose the right coin or project because then I had financial issues, but as time passes and I gained more knowledge and understanding of crypto, I have been able to see that crypto helps to increase your knowledge about technology and how you can get profit from it use and also helps you to be very smart with decision making.
Activity: 140
First when i heard crypto is like a scam or unprotected in my mind but later on i realize that this market is young and have huge potential for investment. Also i am doing some bounty campaigns and making extra money out of this.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
because always i like technology and i always like earning money for just using my brain. then i am here.
Activity: 56
Cryptocurrency gives a chance to earn more and the opportunity to save for the secure future. I joined it because because I thought that I could make some money from it which will help me and my family in times to come. More than that, its really interesting. Digitlisation has made life easy and Digital currency is a next step in that direction.
Activity: 137
It is very important for me to keep up with the times and cryptocurrencies is one of the most interesting and progressive directions at the moment

No doubt in that. I've been in crypto for last 8 months and never in those times I have felt to leave it. I'm not in profit yet but still, I like being in it. It gives so much to learn that you can never think about leaving it.
Activity: 210
the reason I joined the cryptocurrency is additional earnings, as well as the majority of people who joined the cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: