Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your story, how did you become interested in Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 4936 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
It being a time for story telling I will contribute mine, it is the season of giving after all.  Wink

I first heard about it on the local news broadcast about a virtual currency that will be making leeway soon and will be worth 50 cents each coin. I didn't think anything of it since I said to myself how much value would this virtual currency be if they cost this much and they would only be used to pay for online services like video games or small things on ebay or amazon.
Then 3 years later I hear that they are being used to pay for actual items at a store in a European city and they are worth $1000 each. That peaked my interest a little bit after hearing that they were more widely accepted not just online and the increase in price did as well.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I start interest woth bitcoin when i'm still in college,at that time i really need some money,because i shame to ask money to my parents,and than my friends tell me abiut bitcoinnya, and i interest when i know bitcoin can get with free,and can traded to money.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I became interested in Bitcoin when I heard a bunch of guys making fun of it at a dinner.  I then heard about the crash of SilkRoads and the Bitcoin that was sold at auction.  I did not think nothing about it and blew it off for the longest.   About 6 months ago, I started to do some more research.  I have not been able to put it down since.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
I first knew bitcoin women was introduced by my friend , and he also has I consider as my own sister. and she was very good at all . she taught me from making bitcoin wallet , to teach me how to get a free bitcoin . and I am also interested in bitcoin because bitcoin is easy looking , not complicated when making a transaction . and I liked most bitcoin price also is not stable because it can also be used for trading.
Your sister save your life  Grin
Having bitcoiner's women around you was so awesome mate since finding them interested in bitcoin is so difficult.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
To be honest when I say that 1 bitcoin was 1200 dollars than I was interested.
So I started to collect some bitcoin until now I am just trying to buy some much as I can.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Turn your financial ideas into reality
I first knew bitcoin women was introduced by my friend , and he also has I consider as my own sister. and she was very good at all . she taught me from making bitcoin wallet , to teach me how to get a free bitcoin . and I am also interested in bitcoin because bitcoin is easy looking , not complicated when making a transaction . and I liked most bitcoin price also is not stable because it can also be used for trading.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
A year ago I'm finding way for earning money from the internet then I found bitcoin, I started my self with joining cloud mining then learning crypto trade, and now I'm becoming a trader.
Activity: 672
Very close friend of me told me first time about this and introduced me to this nice place and after this some giveaway promo and little bit effort to get more this make me in love of this. Grin
I also know about bitcoin from my classmate, at first he teach me how to earn bitcoin by free. I wondering When i know how much 1bitcoin in dollars  Grin
Activity: 420
my first time heard about bitcoin is 2012 or 2013 and i just know bitcoin is, don't care about bitcoin. i become interested in bitcoin since 2014. when the price is big for me and we can earn on this forum. thats why i become interested in bitcoin now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
My story:
I became interested in bitcoin in 2013.I was try searching for ways to earn bitcoins online and then i first read about the word "bitcoin",i was like kinda felt funny but once i read the wiki page,i was like is that even possible? Cryptomoney? then i googled more and more and just wanted to get some hold of bitcoins and from then and till now,i am not bored of bitcoins. Smiley
Activity: 686
Very close friend of me told me first time about this and introduced me to this nice place and after this some giveaway promo and little bit effort to get more this make me in love of this. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
Well I just found out about it through google... I searched up how to earn money online, and I came across bitcoin Wink

Well honestly your search should've rightly ended up in an internet marketing forum and not here. There's a lot more info over there regarding making money.

For me I've heard it on the news, that was way back 2013 during the boom. Researched a lot about it and the rest is history.
Activity: 244
Well I just found out about it through google... I searched up how to earn money online, and I came across bitcoin Wink
Activity: 493
Live by your own rules
As the forum thread title says, I am interested in your Bitcoin story, how did you become interested in Bitcoin?  Smiley
here's my story: when I was in college, a friend told me about Bticoin, and at that time I was not very interested, because he just give the article from a website, but after I read it, I became interested in bitcoin, and make wallet my first time I make Blockchain wallet, and start collecting bitcoin on the faucet and PTC (paid to click). and at the beginning of 2015 I began to pursue bitcoin use it as a payment alternative.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
about a year ago i was searching from google how to earn money online and i found an article about bitcoin and how to earn it and since that time i do collect bitcoin but my first earnings bitcoin is only from faucet site
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
I never had interest in bitcoin, I thought it was same kind of online currency like paypal or alertpay. But, later I decided to listen to my friend about it, I came to understand it a bit, then I started claiming free satoshis from faucets, then later I decided to start investing in bitcoin when I discovered that it has value.

Though when I started picking up interest in bitcoin, I nearly became discouraged, because, I thought I would have made lots of bitcoin from claiming satoshis in faucets, then later my friend thought me how to mine Bitcoin myself, so I decided to start mining alt coins.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
I never had interest in bitcoin, I thought it was same kind of online currency like paypal or alertpay. But, later I decided to listen to my friend about it, I came to understand it a bit, then I started claiming free satoshis from faucets, then later I decided to start investing in bitcoin when I discovered that it has value.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
I saw the news reports in newspapers and some website. I began to know about bitcoin and found it is better than fiats.
Activity: 1061
Merit: 501
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time
2 BTC is nearly of my monthly income. Undecided
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Found about it on a forum, i also got some Bitcoin there:D Then i just started using it as an investment, so i exchanged some of my money for Bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: