Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your story, how did you become interested in Bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 4936 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
As the forum thread title says, I am interested in your Bitcoin story, how did you become interested in Bitcoin?  Smiley
i interesting in bitcoin because on some article tell me that bitcoin can traded with money,and i can get free bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I dont remember when i had joined but well ,my main interest has come when i saw people here saying that they were getting paid to post,on the signatures,i didnt believe ,im part of those group around 5 months only,and im member of this forum a bit more around 2 years,on that time i didnt believe anywere pay to post,i had been member of paid to chat,for every line they pay something ,well i had earned something like 60 dollars on it then adsense banned the most projects like that,and i were able to search others ways to earn online.When i joined and start to read some histories and see payment proof i search for some calculator and i saw 1 btc worthing a good ammount ,if i can get a payment from my post i believe i can spend the usually 3 -4 hours i used into ptc industry to try it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I see my friend get alot of money every week, as student he have more then other. So i ask him 'how to get money like you' . Apparently, he join sign camp to looking for bitcoin. And then i interesting with bitcoin.
first are you know what is it signature campaign?
how did you get here ? is there any person to teach you about a signature campaign ?
Activity: 672
I see my friend get alot of money every week, as student he have more then other. So i ask him 'how to get money like you' . Apparently, he join sign camp to looking for bitcoin. And then i interesting with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
As the forum thread title says, I am interested in your Bitcoin story, how did you become interested in Bitcoin?  Smiley

My story abot the known of bitcoin is very simple. I have about 8 years in which try to find opportunities online in which can be earned money. One day about three years ago (it was end of February or begin of March) i found an opportunity which had big impact on me. Was something which promised and pretended disruptive changes using a technology not created by them but used neatly by them. They pretended to change all the appearance and the structure of the actual (that time) business environment when the various applications had or developed by the authors of the site will become reality. Big words but expressed with to much intelligence. The curiosity more than the believe in such words make me to follow this website. They asked donations to develop their ideas and knowledge and in return give the position of the founder. I decide to give that donation and to become founder. Here enter in scene bitcoin. The only money accepted by them was this kind of new thing named bitcoin. They gave some links to read, some places where to find bitcoin and a couple of link in which can be opened an e-wallet for bitcoin. This was my first contact with peer to peer and with bitcoin. Which attracted me every day more after every read had about those. To many things was unable to understand but the main thing, the being disruptive and the why of this, is very easy to be understood. And these qualities make me fan and promotor of both the previous named (peer to peer and bitcoin).
Activity: 518
Well first I was interested about of bitcoin that is so much money worth for 1 bitcoin so I started finding information about it.
When I heard about transaction I became in love with Bitcoin and the freedom that you have with it.
first time i know bitcoin,my friend tell me about bitcoin and sent me an article,so i really interesting,because bitcoin can traded to money,and also i join on bitcoin group on social media.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
I am online earner and was quite active in PTC sites for years and after getting pissed off several times I decided to search for other online earning opportunity and found bit coin trading. For that first of all I see the price trend and detail about how bit coin works. After knowing bitcoin have limited supply I decided to keep on collecting and trading and sell when demand will be high.
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018

I've already knew bitcoin back 2012 I just didn't expect it has become that huge and wasn't into it because I got a job. I use to work as an administrator of a site. I kept hearing bitcoin as our clients ask if we accept bitcoins. After my contract ends, I started learning about BTC and here i am. Smiley

I still work for an online company and so I'm just here earning btc as well while also working for them Smiley
Activity: 615
Very interesting, in my opinion, bitcoin is something that is very interesting, not only as crypto and trade, is more than that. With bitcoin, I can do anything.

Maybe that's the story and why I am interested in this bitcoin
Activity: 249
well we used to buy something anonymously and payment method was in BTC. After this I was very interested in BTC, and still collecting them.
Activity: 336
Well  I didn't knew about bitcoin when I watch some documentaries about it and just starting to learn.
Now I am trying to get more bitcoins in my wallet.
Activity: 616
1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr
One of my friends introduced me to Bitcoin, i liked idea of community money not backed with debt like fiat. Rest is history and i am pretty much addicted now lol.
Activity: 616
I got interested in bitcoin through someone I met at work at the time. There was this huge recession going on, most of the world was effected by it and we all feared that we were going to lose our jobs. We had to find a way to make money, like a back incase something happens. He talked me through it and I started to read more and more about it.
Activity: 994
i got interested in bitcoin when im gonna pay my bill on the internet (domain and hosting) but i dont have any creditcard or paypal its really confusing me until suddenly i saw they'd accept bitcoin as a payment proceccor and i getting curious with it, so i trying to google what is bitcoin and how to earn,and the result im here now

Yeah me too, but not with  buying domain I don't have paypal or creditcard. I just want a debit card and bitcoin.
So I am replacing paypal and creditcard to bitcoin.
I was also interested of bitcoin, because when you safe or hold bitcoin(money) you can earn more, because of the revolution.
Activity: 448
I read some articles online and that's when I started to look up more information about it. That's how I started, after that I just wanted to know more and learn more about it.
Funny how things can change your view on how corporate companies work once you start to read into all of it.
Activity: 322
To be honest I am interested, because of the price and I wanted to know about it.
So I am kinda looking how I can get more bitcoins.
Activity: 308
Well first I was interested about of bitcoin that is so much money worth for 1 bitcoin so I started finding information about it.
When I heard about transaction I became in love with Bitcoin and the freedom that you have with it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
I became interested in bitcoin when I was looking for things to do online and get paid for it. That's how I got to know about bitcoin and started reading more about it online and the recent news about it.
It was really interesting to me how people adapted to bitcoin when the value was so low. I wouldn't have believed and invested in it if it was that low. I just wouldn't have the thought of not knowing for sure that it would have a bright future.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
one of my friend introduced me to bitcoin for extra income , he introduced to some free faucets and started to work on that but was not able to make big, then one of new friend from other site told me he got 0.05 bitcoins in 2 weeks i was amazed then he told me about this site bitcointalk.org and its signature campaign to earn bitcoins , after that i tried and started to earn, i am late but not last.
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
My friend invite me to join stellar giveaway then i sign up and get some reward i sell it to bitcoin,
after it im intrigued by the workings of bitcoin then i learning it Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: