Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats your thought about New projects? - page 13. (Read 55166 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
November 04, 2020, 07:30:48 AM
In my opinion, the emergence of new cryptos is good but we also have to be objective in seeing and analyzing new projects that we want to join so that we don't get caught up in scam projects. We also should not be easily influenced by the tantalizing promises offered by the new project, we must first analyze before making a decision.
DYOR is very important in this blockchain space, especially for new projects that coming in. at least we need to understand the team behind the projects. avoid projects with 0 knowledge about blockchain and crypto because it will only waste your time
Activity: 1274
Merit: 337
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
November 04, 2020, 07:18:29 AM
It is very disgusting seeing so many useless projects come up everyday, if you ask me I will say the space is big enough to accommodate as many as possible projects, but we have the responsibility to make Tue right choice IG we want yo invest.
Even though it's disgusting and annoying when we see so many useless projects, just ignore them and never ignore them, because in fact those useless projects will die by themselves, even though there are always people who make them come back.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
November 04, 2020, 07:00:41 AM
I have no thought but advice about new projects, crypto space is now a money making haven for many new developers that are building all those new projects, many of them aren't really backing up blockchain technology but taking advantage of it, open your eye and do deep research on projects very well before investing a dime.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 04, 2020, 06:29:39 AM
It is very disgusting seeing so many useless projects come up everyday, if you ask me I will say the space is big enough to accommodate as many as possible projects, but we have the responsibility to make Tue right choice IG we want yo invest.
Nope that is not correct mate because the world cannot accommodate Many shitcoins,remember that the needs of people in terms of service and products are limited in its kind so with too many copying happening,some coins are obviously scams and nothing to go forward but to take peoples money.
let us not support those new projects but instead lets focus on our legit and active coins here.
I am certain the individuals behind them are only here to make themselves rich at the earliest opportunity so when issues come in they promptly cover up in the mountain and along these lines left the undertakings kick the bucket on itself. Undertakings on this discussion from that point as of not long ago. As to new tasks, they have similar objective of building up their undertaking through the assets of ICO speculators just as venture advertisers.
Same reason why we must be aware of every circumstances that may come,we are responsible in our money so Invest with care and knowledge and not just because the promises are huge then we will be on their table right away.
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
November 04, 2020, 05:56:14 AM
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
November 04, 2020, 05:46:03 AM
If you visit some crypto forum you will see so many upcoming cryptocurrency projects coming into the industry but sometimes I begin to wonder what is their purpose of bringing in New crypto project knowing well that some of them have wrong motion of the project they are bringing, I have participated in so many of them last year but I have not hear from them again some are abandoned on the proccess with a lot of promises they come with just to gain your interest. What do you think?

crazy thing. ok, new projects are welcome of course. but quantity itself is not important without quality. There are only few good quality projects in crypto. The rests are scams and craps.
Activity: 517
Merit: 10
November 04, 2020, 04:17:49 AM
I am certain the individuals behind them are only here to make themselves rich at the earliest opportunity so when issues come in they promptly cover up in the mountain and along these lines left the undertakings kick the bucket on itself. Undertakings on this discussion from that point as of not long ago. As to new tasks, they have similar objective of building up their undertaking through the assets of ICO speculators just as venture advertisers.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
November 03, 2020, 10:32:42 AM
If you visit some crypto forum you will see so many upcoming cryptocurrency projects coming into the industry but sometimes I begin to wonder what is their purpose of bringing in New crypto project knowing well that some of them have wrong motion of the project they are bringing, I have participated in so many of them last year but I have not hear from them again some are abandoned on the proccess with a lot of promises they come with just to gain your interest. What do you think?

New projects will definitely continue to coming, because in my opinion cryptocurrency is a good investment in the long term, so there will definitely be many companies making new cryptocurrency projects and if you want to invest in a new project then my advice is that you should analyze the project carefully, because investing in a new project must have a big risk (the project can fail or even be a scam) but the profit will also be big if the price increases, so my advice if you want to invest in cryptocurrency with less risk than you are investing in a new project, then you better invest in a project that already has a product and progress, because the possibility of a project failing and becoming a scam is smaller than a new project.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
November 02, 2020, 06:27:18 PM
~
not all new crypto project is bad and don't have a good future
thats why before we drop our money in a new crypto project, we must do our deep research to reduce the risk on our investment
because some crypto project born just to cheat the investors, but some of them not
It shouldn't be generalized that all new projects are a scam.
It's just that we need more effort to do research because there are so many new projects that are competing to exist in this ecosystem. Even the scammers have increasingly varied modes of fraud. We also have to always upgrade our knowledge and determine the best strategy, especially all investments with crypto are high risk.

Understand market trends, in my opinion, most of the current new projects are not effective enough in the long term. Just hit and run, and don't be greedy. Too little late we can lose a lot.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
November 02, 2020, 05:49:14 PM
At the initial stages, all projects look promising and revolutionary. I always prefer to stay with the community until I get at least some confidence in that project. Also looking at the listing announcements and updates as per the roadmap are major points to consider before investing. In the world of many scam projects, we have to be extra cautious.
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
Get Paid for good Content!
November 02, 2020, 05:20:31 PM
Some projects are still good and paying. I could vividly remember if one project that the farming alone is paying very well and the one that rugged people. Best it's to investigate before applying. YNTI is a good project one shouldn't neglect but still good you do your own research with some other projects.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 02, 2020, 04:15:07 PM
New projects are the same as most other projects, it's just that at first they will be hard to get trust because most new projects are scams or fraud. until they get rid of that doubt then the project may be categorized as good and worth investing in.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
November 02, 2020, 03:20:17 PM

not all new crypto project is bad and don't have a good future
thats why before we drop our money in a new crypto project, we must do our deep research to reduce the risk on our investment
because some crypto project born just to cheat the investors, but some of them not
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
November 02, 2020, 03:11:47 PM
normal, nothing too fancy most will fail and some will last at least that is what the picture is like over the years and I think it will be like this for the next few years unless there is a system that can prevent a project from failing or scams from circulating then the success rate of an ico will drop and be low.
Activity: 680
Merit: 103
November 02, 2020, 02:22:13 PM
There is so much problem related with new project.  Many project started by weak team and the are unable to carry the project
As a result those project stop in the middle of time. Investor get lose their asset. Actually I believe less the new project.

90% of the projects (new ones) are scam. Their founders wonder only about making money and vanishing forever. I understand that the chance that you will win if you invest in a very good project exists, but it is so small…I prefer trading here and holding Bitcoin.
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
November 01, 2020, 03:45:31 AM
I have seen some new projects recently, it is true that everything they do is clear and moreover, i see the value of use in practice. But there are still a lot of scams, a familiarity Smiley , i hate seeing the two coexist.
Good and bad projects are always together, although we hate it, we have to live with it. If the ratio between them is 50-50, we would be very happy, but in fact 10 projects may have 1 good project. Many projects are very bad after receiving the money, they give very insolent answers.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
November 01, 2020, 03:09:25 AM
It's better to check new projects out because few of them are very very good, don't come into conclusion that all new projects are scam or bad, you will end up missing out, this year so far I've seen interesting crypto projects that go straight for binance and kucoin listing
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
November 01, 2020, 02:43:47 AM
I have seen some new projects recently, it is true that everything they do is clear and moreover, i see the value of use in practice. But there are still a lot of scams, a familiarity Smiley , i hate seeing the two coexist.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
November 01, 2020, 02:04:51 AM
Every businessman (whether scumbags/scammers or genuine ones) have only one motif of doing what they do — make money. So, businesses will continue to spring up as long as there are ways of making money from them. Nonetheless, I am of the opinion that most projects don't set out to exit softly or scam people outrightly but eventually do so when they run into troubled waters. As a rule of thumb for me, having fallen victim of scams of ICOs, is not to indulge ICOs any more. I took that decision sometime in 2018 and have tenaciously held on to it till date. No regrets. In fact, that decision has tremendously saved me a hell of loss. I can get in ICO bounties or wait for the projects I fancy to get listed on reputable exchanges and then buy there. Most times ( I discovered this through research) projects get listed even less than their ICO prices. So, why the rush then? Even when I want to acknowledge that there are lots of scam and empty projects out there, I still believe there are a few good ones. It's not after all a totally irredeemable situation.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
November 01, 2020, 02:02:25 AM
My thoughts about new projects? Please avoid it and do not be deceive on the rewards that the promoters are keep saying. I will agree to some people saying that there are really projects that are good and can give huge rewards but those projects are less than 1% so it is really hard to find what is going to be good and what are projects that can considered as scam. Of course a lot of people are focusing on defi because the free money is in there, but the thing is the risks are so high because you do not know what will gonna happen on it. But if you are really a risk taker, my advise is just to manage your risk very well and make sure that the project that you are going to make investment is not scam wherein there is a high possibility that it can be successful someday. I keep avoiding new projects because I learned from the mistakes of the others where they lose huge money in the new projects out there in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: